53 Years Old, Sagging Jowls, and Too Many Laugh Lines! - Highland Park, NJ

My motivation was not to correct my face, but to...

My motivation was not to correct my face, but to look like myself, 10 years ago. I wanted to have more youthful and firmer skin. I did a lot of research and knew that a 'mini' lift would not do the trick. I also researched board certified surgeons, asked a lot of questions, until I decided on Dr. Mark Glasgold.

Chin swelling and slight bruising 8 days post-surgery

Highland Park Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Mark Glasgold wanted to know exactly what my expectations were, and we had many conversations so that we were both comfortable with the desired outcome. He was warm, friendly and extremely knowledgeable. He provided a detailed explanation of the procedure, and what I could expect post surgery from day one to 6 months out. He clearly loves his job, and his enthusiasm inspired my confidence in him. He put me at ease every step of the way, from our first appointment to the most recent appointment. During my first post-surgery appointment with him, he answered all my questions and concerns with patience and detail. He reassured me that the slight bruising, swelling and discomfort were all normal, then took it a step further by explaining exactly why my tissues were swelling, or my neck felt tender. I was more educated and informed by the end of the appointment, and completely at ease with the results. One week out, and I can already see that the outcome is exactly what I wanted. I highly recommend Dr. Mark Glasgold. I am thrilled with my facelift.