Deep Plane Facelift -Highland Park, NJ

After a short lived mini-facelift, I started...

After a short lived mini-facelift, I started researching a Deep Plane Facelift , I looked for Doctors that specialize in this procedure after a few consultation with a few surgeons I choose Dr. Mark Glasgold . I was impressed with the time he took to explain the surgery and how natural the results are. I think Dr Mark is a gifted surgeon , I recommend him to anyone and I will return to him if needed in the future. My thanks to him and his office staff , very accommodating with all my needs.

before and after pictures

Pictures 1 to 3 were taken 12 days after my surgery. Pictures 4 & 5 were taken 1 month after surgery. The last 3 picture I took 3 months after my surgery.
Highland Park Facial Plastic Surgeon

Professional , gifted surgeon.

It's really helpful to see your before and after photos side-by-side like that. Thank you for posting them. What lovely, natural looking results you have.
You look great! Congrats :)
Thank you for including your photos! You look beautiful! What would you say was the most difficult part of your recovery?
I really didn't have any pain , the first few days my face felt tight , the ice made that comfortable, the arnica/ saline treatment that was given to me for the bruising worked really well within 10 days I felt comfortable to go out shopping, swelling took some time to diminish , Dr Mark did tell me that it would take 6 to 12 months before all the swelling would be gone. I think being patient is the hardest thing , but healing takes time . I will be going back in February to see Dr Mark, I travel 200 miles each way to see him ,I 'm so pleased that he takes the time to check things out se if I have any concerns. Dr. Mark is still given me some botox shots on the corner of my mouth to relax the muscles. I'm very happy at 65 years young !
It's been 4 months now since my surgery , the swelling is completely gone. I also had fat transfer added to my face at the time of my facelift , adding some fullness to my cheeks. I see Dr. Mark every 3 month for a Botox shot at the two sides of my mouth trying to relax that muscle . I have emailed Dr. Mark so he can forward my photos before and after my surgery, a big difference , I will be happy to share with you. WF
Thanks so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.
I would love to add your experience to the facelift community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding pros and cons and/or before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide through their journey.
Looking forward to your response so I can add your review to the facelift community.