She's the Best! - Highland Park, IL

I am so pleased with the results of my Sculptra...

I am so pleased with the results of my Sculptra injections. Dr. Casas was always clear about results, and she was so patient with my never-ending questions. I still look like me but so much better. My cheeks are not sunken in and my frown is not my usual expression. When I look in the mirror, I see the person that I am inside. I would highly recommend going to Dr. Casas and talking to her. She is terrific!

Chicago Plastic Surgeon

My whole experience was so positive. Dr. Casas was informative, professional, and understanding of my needs. Her staff was always respectful and tried to accommodate me. I loved the results and felt that Dr. Casas was honest with what I could expect. She also was not forceful in suggesting procedures. She gave me clear information and truly listened to me. I would definitely recommend her.

I am so pleased with the two times that Sculptra has been injected. Prior to treatments, my cheeks were sunken in, and I began to have that "elderly" look. Sculptra is very natural looking. The procedure was quick, and I followed my doctor's instructions to use ice and massage the areas. I did have some bruising but it went away after a few days. It was absolutely worth doing.

Thanks for coming back and sharing more with us. Did you experience bruising or soreness after you had your Sculptra injected?

I experienced both. In fact, I had some injections 3 days ago, and all the bruising and soreness is completely gone.

So, if you wouldn't mind coming back and fleshing it out a little: telling us why you had the procedure done, what it was like, and how your healing process progressed, we would be happy to add it to the Sculptra community.