Pore Reduction-Fine Lines Diminished - Highland Park, IL

I went to Dr. Laurie Casas' office in Highland...

I went to Dr. Laurie Casas' office in Highland Park for my procedure. Maureen Spahr RN performed my procedure. Maureen was extremely thorough and carefully explained the procedure before she began. I have had 4 treatments have noticed a significant difference in the quality of my skin( sun damage,fine lines and enlarged pores).

After the first treatment the majority of the sun damage I had accrued came out as Maureen described it would-" like coffee grounds". The subsequent treatments further refined my skin. In addition I was prescribed a retin A regime which took awhile to get used to ; but now I love. I was also instructed to use a facial sun-screen to avoid any future sun damage. The procedure can be somewhat painful ; but Maureen used lidocaine on the areas to be treated which helped.I would highly recommend Dr. Casas,Maureen Spahr and the rest of her staff.

Can you post pictures of yourself before and after treatment? How much time did you wait before the next treatment? What setting did they use and what type of skin do you have?What is just sun damage you were trying to improve and you got lucky with the pores? I have heard it will take care of acne scars but not pore size??? Thanks

I always love reading when someone has a great outcome from their treatment. I'm not sure if you had any freckles on your face before the treatment, but if so I'd love to know if you saw any change in them?

Chicago Plastic Surgeon