T-5 days and counting...

Hi everyone! I am having a tummy tuck and breast...

Hi everyone! I am having a tummy tuck and breast lift in April with Jorge de la Pedraja. He was recommended to me by two acquaintances and I met with him and instantly loved his bedside manner. Now that I have scheduled it; I'm scared. I've researched him but have not found any negative information or positive information for that matter. He only works in hospitals which I prefer but don't know how to ease my worries. I'm afraid of the pain,
Not waking up after anesthesia... I have has general anesthesia before and 2 c-sections without any adverse reactions. BUT I have never been under for so many hours! Can someone help me ease my worries? The world of googling is making me anxy! Lol

Miami Plastic Surgeon

I chose him because of word of mouth

Hi, Do you have any contact information for Dr. Pedraja? Thanks. I'm interested in having a mommy makeover soon.
Yes! His office number is (305) 412-1320. I have nothing but wonderful things to say about him!!! He is amazing! Very down to earth and not what you would expect a PS to be like!!!
How is everything going?
I am doing great!!!! Went to the beach this weekend! Have had minimal swelling and the results have been amazing! Had a little snag with the complications but since then it has been smooth sailing!
i was worried about the same things. turned out not bad at all . i would do it again if i needed too,
Posting my before pic... Finally got the courage but figured it was important to have a before pic so that I can look at when I am down and out:)
Great but make sure.
One more thing, I have found ratings on him, health ratings and 1 other site, both sites give him 5 stars ( out of 5). Hope that helps calm your nerves.
Hi, I am scheduled to have a breast reduction with him in 5 weeks. My gynecologist, who is amazing and a surgeon, recommended 3 doctors to me, he was one of them. I think we can trust the recommendation of another surgeon on who is a good surgeon.
Really? I am having surgery in 5 weeks too! Who is your OBGYN?
Cecilia Grande, she's amazing.
I am just praying for the best...so many stories out there and I don't know how I will react!! I am sure everyone feels this way but I guess for me, I'd rather know the worst and hope for the best!
That's a smart attitude to have!
Is he board cetified?