...Tummy Tuck

After 3 c sections (vertical) my tummy looked very...

After 3 c sections (vertical) my tummy looked very ugly. Eventhough it wasn't noticeable with the clothing, I still hated looking in the mirror. So I decided that a tummy tuck was the answer. Iam currently 2wks post op from a tummy tuck and lipo of my flanks. The first 2 days for me were the most painful. After that it has mainly been very uncomfortable. My ab area is still swollen , numb,stretchy feeling and has really knocked down my energy level. I can't wait for this swelling to go down so I can see the final results.

Today I'am 4 weeks post op. Feeling alot better...

Today I'am 4 weeks post op. Feeling alot better but, still quite swollen. I had a lymphatic drainage massage yesterday and that is suppose to help with the swelling.

Almost 6 wks post op now, still swollen and think...

almost 6 wks post op now, still swollen and think its never going way. I know that I still have more time to heal but sometimes its hard to deal with. But other than that I feel pretty good.

I'm almost 8 weeks post op. Time sure goes fast....

I'm almost 8 weeks post op. Time sure goes fast. well I feel great physically, back to my normal activities.
But still dealing with the swollen issue. But hopefully not for long. I have found a great therapist. She is very professional.
She has alot of experience and is very informative. I wish I had known alot of the info she has given me... before my surgery.
For example... to have less swelling after surgery she advises to walk.. walk.... walk as much as you can while you still have the drains. I know it is hard and painfull but really worth it. She also has alot of tech at her hands and uses on her patients. ex... ultrasound wich breaks down any lumps left after surgery it liquifies it then she drains it through massage. after all of the inflamation is gone she starts you on radio frequency treatments wich helps your skin to tighten back up. I am going for my 3 treatment today. still working on draining all my fluids. another positive note from the radio frequency is that if applied to the scar it can reduce it's appearance. I really trust that she knows what she is doing and that she can help me with this issue.
Aphrodite Cosmetic Surgery

Its very hard to have a long distance relationship with the doctor. (4 hr away).

Would love to know more about your experience there and about who was your dr I haven't found a lot of review or info about the place. I too want to get a tummy tuck after 3 c sections. Thanks
I Love to go to a trail near my house. It relaxes me to see nature while I listen to my mp3 player. Its my personal time while my kids are at school. :)
Hi are you using a treadmill or or you outside? I had 3 verticals also a long time ago. I was up and at 'em within two weeks, but that was eons ago.
@sexysoulsister...the therapy was not part of the package It's $200 for 6 treatments.
I have started my walking/jogging routine every morning for now.
Wow, looking good! Thanks for the heads up about walking. Was the therapy a part of your package? Also are you exercising now? Great results!
Pics please, I also have a vertical c section!
Can I have the drs information? Thanks
sometime we just need to do things for ourselves. I wanted to look as good as my hubby always tells me I look. (I always told him thats his job). Now I feel as good as he says I look. I am 4 weeks tomorrow PO and I still have some swelling but i feel really good about everything. (the way I look and all the pain is almost gone.) I get a little pain after I sit to long. good luck on your healing.
I totally agree with you. We do things for others everyday, its only fair that we do something for ourselves. Thanks for your comment and hope all goes well with your healing.