My Tummy Tuck - Hialeah, FL

Ok I just want to say he did a good job not the...

Ok I just want to say he did a good job not the way I pictured my tummy tuck would look. Not bashing him in no kind of way. But I had surgey before but for a hernia twice. We I did see him again I ask why is it looking like that but said I already had scar tissue there and it wasn't nothing he can do for me there. but over all it looks good with clothes on and in my bathing suits. I wish I can upload pic from my phone. If someone can tell me how I will show you guys. Its tell swelling there but they said 3-6months it should be gone down. I think i just seen how to put up a pic. But i dont have a before pic showing my bare tummy but u will see that i had a big tummy from 3kids.Did make a youtube video on it put in michelle gordon.

picture s

Here is some pictures

the same

Its still the same swelling and I'm 3months. I seen him today and he said he was going to fix it so I can stop crying. I cry because its ok but not how I wanted it to look for the price. But he is going to fix it in 3months for me so now I'm happy that it can be fix. Do me good doctor G. I been telling ppl your the best.
Miami Plastic Surgeon