My Tummy Tuck - Hialeah, FL

Ok I just want to say he did a good job not the...

Ok I just want to say he did a good job not the way I pictured my tummy tuck would look. Not bashing him in no kind of way. But I had surgey before but for a hernia twice. We I did see him again I ask why is it looking like that but said I already had scar tissue there and it wasn't nothing he can do for me there. but over all it looks good with clothes on and in my bathing suits. I wish I can upload pic from my phone. If someone can tell me how I will show you guys. Its tell swelling there but they said 3-6months it should be gone down. I think i just seen how to put up a pic. But i dont have a before pic showing my bare tummy but u will see that i had a big tummy from 3kids.Did make a youtube video on it put in michelle gordon.

picture s

Here is some pictures

the same

Its still the same swelling and I'm 3months. I seen him today and he said he was going to fix it so I can stop crying. I cry because its ok but not how I wanted it to look for the price. But he is going to fix it in 3months for me so now I'm happy that it can be fix. Do me good doctor G. I been telling ppl your the best.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Good.

how was it only 3500 for your tt? im getting a tat 2 cover up my scar.
My question also...I'm trying to get mine before March...
If I can get all that she got for 4000 or less, I'm there!
Brazil Tt? I never heard of that. But I think u got a lot of stuff done for only $3500. Looks great to me
Yes I did my flanks, back and little the hips area. The technique that the first doctor was the brazil Tt and I research what it involved took that to him. Also took a picture of what I wanted to look like to him. Did all that and forgot to ask him if a problem happen can you fix it.
Hey! Can u give me ur doctors number...? Please
Did you get lipo also?
Yes he did lipo on the side but he went in by my but and its still sore there.
You look good
I went to Salama and mine looks similar to yours and it's Iike that at the bottom. It is swelling but one side bulges more than the other. I most def want that fixed by having lipo of the abs.
Yes it does one side too. I'm gone ask him about that.
Yes do they will food the unevennessunevenness for you as a revision. Hun I understand not wanting to go through the process over smh. I'm wearing my garment and board faithfully. Also, I plan to work out and get these abs in order. Now ad far the revision for lipo Im not sure ifimUFO
If Im going back there. I have my eyes on Duran now. I know she will get all those fat spot and I will be done like forever lol. I just want arms, upper back and abs lipoed. But Im also going to work out ad do other things first. I have spent too much money. I'm just upset a little with my tt also because I was expecting better results. I feel Iike ny muscles should be tighter and more skin should have been cut. That is the whole point of having the tt
Sorry for typos my phone is crazy lol do revision not food lol and ignore that mess after Im not sure wow....this phone. Did you go to Salama or gurhani?
You right but it's like maybe 1inch of maybe not even that so I'm once the swelling go down and I start my work out it will loook ok
Gurhani
Make sure you don't have any hematoma . Have them give you a MRI if you can.
Ok
You look good Gurhani did you tt?