please ask to use my information/Anthony hasan - Hialeah, FL

So far ive been excited, nervous, scared,...

So far ive been excited, nervous, scared, happy,etc..............lol spoke with about 4 ladies who went to him this year and thank you so much for sending before and after pictures, im loving the results.

my profile picture is the me before baby and im not that far from it now but just picture a nice little puge and my butt went down funny how that works for some and for others they get perfect hips more donk, lol like mary/mary alittle so im determined to get back right, yes i work out yes i eat right but i want a immediate change meaning just healing time and then ill keep it up,i would like to have 1000cc's in each cheek and 200cc's in each hip never really had hips and i want them,5'10 180 pounds and ready to be a beast,lol the great thing about our bodies is as long as there is something there you can always sculpt what there at the gym trust me my ex husband was a trainer for some nba players hence as to why we are divorced he thought he was an nba player, anyway being recently divorced with a 10 month old is alot but i researched this bbl before i tried to get pregnant and with what i do it the safest smartest way to go if your pretty determind like me, but ladies i have to say my fears are becoming more frequent and i just love reading all these post and seeing picture of everyone i cant stop looking at the site,lol but i would like to know what all do i need pre and post surgery that they wont tell until you get there to purchase more???

Okay so now im thinking i should do 1300 cc's...

okay so now im thinking i should do 1300 cc's total for each side that would include the hips of course, i think i want some nice hips, i keep looking at pics and it seems like hips bring everything out more,lol what do you think. i figured if its too much i can always work them off,lol

So I have 6 more hours and I can't wait to get in...

So I have 6 more hours and I can't wait to get in there. Please pray for everything to go smooth and great. I'm trusting and believing that it will. So I've decided on 1400 cc 1200 in the back and 200 for hips. Lol Iam not playing donk city here I come.

3 more hours so im stating at the Ramada inn. In...

3 more hours so im stating at the Ramada inn. In Hialeah Fl abducted its nice. There a restaurant attached so no worries on breakfast lunch or dinner. I'm directly across from the mall. Wentvthere yesterday the. The bank is right nextvto Ramada in the clinic is less then a minute away in driving and. A 5 minute walk and in front of that was Winn Dixi and target. Lucky me.lol so now I'm just passing the time. I've been taking pre open pics and plan on asking. Jennifer who has been great to take pics during and after so I can post them

Very dissappointed with overall exsperience, my...

very dissappointed with overall exsperience, my lipo was great bbl not what i wanted or asked bc i was specific but it ok, they changed doctors and days on me when i goth there, i also paid for 5 messages got none they ran me to 3 locations for messages and changed the time of the appts 3 times in one day so i left and decided to get a refund and now i have to fill a form out for the messages that could take up to 4 weeks to process, i think the doctor was ok but the treatment of everyone else was very dis organized, you may like the results but the process was horriable and frustrating.

Still sore not to stiff at all, still feeling...

still sore not to stiff at all, still feeling oookk about the transfer but im loving the waist and my hips

7 days and its getting better!! im glad its coming...

7 days and its getting better!! im glad its coming together

21 days post op

21 days post op

I'm loving the results but I think I need to slow...

I'm loving the results but I think I need to slow down on eating. Not eating much but not eating what I should bc I was locked iPhone in the house so long but iambic going to the gym starting in June. Keep up this investment

Love it, so worth it

love it, so worth it

6 weeks post op

Booty shrank but iy still looks good

7 weeks pic

7 weeks

8 weeks Tuesday

Pics added

8 weeks pics

Photo shoot

so I'm thinking of a rpund 2 just to tighten up those

Spots that were missed this time I'm going with yilly

round 2 yilly commin soon

I know why right well. I want to

10 weeks

please ask to use my info

I checked an email and a women told me she posted a link to this page on Facebook. And could I participate in there group. 2 things I'm sure she met no harm. But if I wanted my link or status on Facebook I would put it on there. I have way to many cobtacts. Co workers and family that would never know it if it was through Facebook just allow me to make that decision. 2 my realself does not contain my real name by posting my link and pictures someone could easily find me. I'm just getting back into datibg and its none of my dates or there fams business. This is why I made a profile on here not there. So I'm consideribg taking down my page with all my info

7 months post

7 months

7 month's

11 months and you do fluff

Pow. Don't make any sense

way bigger and better then I hoped

Its almost been a year. April 19 its been a gift and a well mot a curse but toting all this ass.lol ive lost friends. People who know you swear you did it for attention and really you just want to look how you feel or in my case how I did pre babies. I do music I model I host events and I enjoy the extra income other then my 9-5. But i really saw who was real people characters. Would I change it hell no. Dr Hasan did more then make me a bomb shell again it help me clesr out all the people that should nt have been around. Yes I get attention from the homeless to the rich. But if I didn't I love the skin im in im happy and looking back I got it after my divorce. And its so funny to see the ex cringe. These cakes these show strippers enter a room.lol

11 month update

Fluffing does happen about 10 months my girls were like good lawd.lol is it growing. Lol warning some girls cant handle being out with a baddie. Knew 2 for almost 8 years. Jealously instantly and I never changed how.I was. Same ol me but I guess them cakes thats my butt was talking to much trash when we go out. Im always asked do I dance. Its not flattering or funny bc I dont and never will but I do love my results

my before

My before

removed pics.

Hey guys I removescall pics bc I googled dr hasan and in image's I came up I it lead directly to my profile not comfortable with that. Thanks
Dr pelayo/ anthony hasan

by looking at pataints that posted on realself is how i came to my decision. here is the web site with all contact info http://my-vanities.com/ please be awareof how theyhandle things , doc Anthony Hasan was my doctor, he was great, very nice but that's it, the clinic, is very hectic, some are nice and some could care less, I absolutely recommend my doc, but the process was horriable, also do not agree to pay for messages until you get them I paid 125 for 5 m,essages and got none and did not receive a refund, bc the price was so low for the procedure I let it go.

Wow im counting my blessings thats incredible
Smh I had said I believed Hasan was not certified to do cosmetic surgery and I guess I was right. So nowww I guess I need a extra thousand to go to fisher because I'm just too scared to take a risk. N yes u and all the other women who make it thru this procedure whether here or in dr are very blessed. Ty for that article.
I hope the link I posted didn't cause that to happen..my apologies if it did. I was just sharing the info I saw on Nancy Grace. Is there anyway to remove the hyperlink. Again, my apologies if that was the case. Never thought that was a possibility : (
What happened?
Hey Chica!!!! How are you? Glad to have you back on the scene! Yes, you are BLESSED beyond measure! Especially After Reading about horrific tragedy.... I'll be amongst the first to attest that I saw ALL the pics you posted before you removed them and your junky trunk badonk was the envy of all! He did an amazing job on you!
I just googled the title of my blog. Under Google Images. And there I was butt ass naked for the world to see..OMG. I need to remove my pics too. YIkes!!
No not at all im really glad you did bc I dont want to be contacted from media bc I was searchable. I actually really thank you.
Lol isn't that cra cra im like so much for it just sticking to the site.lol. that bit.. is on Google first page.lol
Hey lady yea he did. Imbecile was aggressive with it all. I ended up loving my results still do and its a year later
You look amazing I wish your doc worked in another clinic for girls that want sx with him bc I've been through it with vanity and they are terrible!!!!I I don't want anyone to go through that I almost lost my sanity lol. But your doc has been putting out great bodies and I've seen he's very sweet he doesn't belong at that crazy place!
I know exactly what your saying. I always tell people it was the worst experience of my life. Doc hasan made it worth it. He was very hi eat sweet and very professional .That clinic tge worst dr pelayo lied to my face moved ny apt from tuesday to thursday after i waited in there office 6 hours i was on tge table ready to be worked on and said he booked to many sx for the day saying I could get it on Thursday and be able to sut on my flight Friday just so he could keep the money. Then sent me to Hasan Wednesday. For Thursday they keptall my money from paid messages I never got. The worst had me on my feet for6 vCard the day after sx bc they kept sending me to different locations and couldn't sit so stood and rd in a car looking crazy.
You look great! I haven't seen much about your doctor, but I am definitely interested in learning. Thx for sharing.
OMG, just saw that we are the same height and weight...this gives me a realistic idea of a possible outcome! Girl you look great. I really want to do this, been thinking about going to DR, but if I can get it done here for a reasonable price, then I sure will. If you don't mind, could you please send me some more before and after pics.
I need to ask where is the Ramada inn an how much did u pay, i'm also go there an want to know how much message , plze let me know.
Hi i have a question was this your second round and you chose hasan, or was this round 1 with Hasan?
No just one round ive decided not to have a round 2
That's my mission one round only lol u look good a.f Congrats !!
Dang!!! I'm loving ur results & Shay08. I love how natural it looks yet still a show stopper! Classy not overly exaggerated & trashy! U look great
This is when u know who ur friends r. That's why I keep to myself and I have no friends. NO BULLSHIT! u look great.
Yes I wish I didn't say a word. Didn't ask for one opinion or thought but it needed to happen I do alot in my city so they didn't need yo be around seeing there true colors plus ive been through so much I deserve to be happt
Love your results. Can you post an quick before
damn that ass so phat! i love it. im going to fisher at vanity but now you got me thinking im going jun! i LOVE YOUR ASS!!!
Lol soo funny. I cant blame you I was so ready the count down was killing me
hey girl i plan to go to in March i need somewhere to stay how much did you pay for the ramada and do you have the hotel info ?