I Only Wish I Would Have Done It Sooner - Herndon, VA

Coming from a family of 4 sisters, we all suffered...

Coming from a family of 4 sisters, we all suffered from the same hated nose passed down from generations of family members whose noses were comprised of deviated septums and large dorsal humps. It wasn’t a question of who wanted a rhinoplasty, but of who was going to “take the plunge” first. Bruising was next to nothing. Pain was nil. A week later I was back at the office for the big unveiling. In the weeks that followed I would hear from about every member of my family just how different and more feminine my new nose looked. The only thing I would change? Why hadn’t I contacted this man sooner?!

Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon

Five star rating was chosen because the doctor is a 5 star doctor. From beginning to end, he and his staff answered all questions, covered everything necessary, and were available to talk at any time. I found the doctor through other outstanding reviews on various websites and further research led to my choosing him as my plastic surgeon. That’s where Dr. Naderi comes in. Found through a plethora of amazing reviews on top websites, I scheduled an appointment with the doctor in early spring and by May had scheduled the surgery. From the surgery to the follow-up a week later, everything went above and beyond expectations. If I could give any parting words of recommendation it is to listen to the suggestions of your doctor. Dr. Naderi is a rhinoplasty professional, and I certainly am not. I walked in with the image of the tiny little “Barbie Doll” nose that seems to be oh-so popular in Hollywood these days. Never had I thought to match MY face and not the face of some starlet gracing the red carpet. Thanks to the doctor’s careful explanations and direction, we chose to match my facial structure – and I couldn’t be more happy! If you’re contemplating getting a nose job to make you happy when you look in the mirror, don’t contemplate. Do it now and enjoy the results for the rest of your life. If you’re contemplating which doctor to use, don’t. You’ve found him. Dr. Naderi comes with my highest recommendation. 5 out of 5 stars for the entire process!

beautiful but can you please post frontal
Can we see some front view pictures?! :) So happy you are pleased with your results
Hello !! You look beautiful . Plz can you make an update how you are doing ? New picture front and perfil site . Before and after . I think on getting a nose job with Dr. Naderi too , but I will like to see his results with real ppl like you for reference . I feel so scared , nervous , happy etc . Thx !! Or inbox me your pictures .

You look beautiful. Thanks so much for sharing your experience on RealSelf!

Just got your email, Angie! Thanks much for the compliments and warm welcome!
Your after pic looks gorgeous!
Hey Beautiful, how long after your surgery was the picture taken? I'm getting my cast off today! :)
Hey Perfection5! The surgery was done on Mary 31st. I got my cast off a week later and went to work that Monday. That picture was taken mid-July. Heads up - your nose WILL be swollen... don't freak out, it'll go down. Like Dr. Naderi said... "first month, the swelling will go down enough that no one you just met will notice. second month, the swelling will go down enough that your significant other won't notice. third month, the swelling will go down enough that you won't notice" We're most critical of ourselves, but just stick in there, it'll be WELL worth it ;)
Your new look is fabulous! When did you get it done? Also can you post more pics. Thanks
Hey Brenda, I had the operation on May 31st, 2012. I rocked a nose cast for a week and a day and was back to work that following Monday! I'll see if I can dig up a few more before pics (I spent my whole life avoiding side profile pictures, so give me some time!)
Your nose looks great and really natural. Would love to see some more before/after pictures
I appreciate it! It was Dr. Naderi's advice to go for a natural look. My initial thought was "but I'm spending all this money, wouldn't I want people to notice a difference?!" Conclusion: SO glad I didn't go with my initial feeling (yeah, in retrospect, I'm not a nose specialist and shouldn't assume I know best ;)... natural look is awesome! I'll see if I can find a few more contrasting pics!
Your profile looks great! :) Awesome hair, btw.
Ha! Thanks! (you don't even want to know how many hair spray bottles I go through... I'm single handedly supporting the hair spray industry)
Congratulations to you! Your profile is adorable...
pretty!
You look beautiful! Glad everything turned out good!