I Only Wish I Would Have Done It Sooner - Herndon, VA

Coming from a family of 4 sisters, we all suffered...

Coming from a family of 4 sisters, we all suffered from the same hated nose passed down from generations of family members whose noses were comprised of deviated septums and large dorsal humps. It wasn’t a question of who wanted a rhinoplasty, but of who was going to “take the plunge” first. Bruising was next to nothing. Pain was nil. A week later I was back at the office for the big unveiling. In the weeks that followed I would hear from about every member of my family just how different and more feminine my new nose looked. The only thing I would change? Why hadn’t I contacted this man sooner?!

beautiful but can you please post frontal
Can we see some front view pictures?! :) So happy you are pleased with your results
Hello !! You look beautiful . Plz can you make an update how you are doing ? New picture front and perfil site . Before and after . I think on getting a nose job with Dr. Naderi too , but I will like to see his results with real ppl like you for reference . I feel so scared , nervous , happy etc . Thx !! Or inbox me your pictures .
Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon

Five star rating was chosen because the doctor is a 5 star doctor. From beginning to end, he and his staff answered all questions, covered everything necessary, and were available to talk at any time. I found the doctor through other outstanding reviews on various websites and further research led to my choosing him as my plastic surgeon. That’s where Dr. Naderi comes in. Found through a plethora of amazing reviews on top websites, I scheduled an appointment with the doctor in early spring and by May had scheduled the surgery. From the surgery to the follow-up a week later, everything went above and beyond expectations. If I could give any parting words of recommendation it is to listen to the suggestions of your doctor. Dr. Naderi is a rhinoplasty professional, and I certainly am not. I walked in with the image of the tiny little “Barbie Doll” nose that seems to be oh-so popular in Hollywood these days. Never had I thought to match MY face and not the face of some starlet gracing the red carpet. Thanks to the doctor’s careful explanations and direction, we chose to match my facial structure – and I couldn’t be more happy! If you’re contemplating getting a nose job to make you happy when you look in the mirror, don’t contemplate. Do it now and enjoy the results for the rest of your life. If you’re contemplating which doctor to use, don’t. You’ve found him. Dr. Naderi comes with my highest recommendation. 5 out of 5 stars for the entire process!