No More Squishy Tummy - Hermosillo, Mexico

I am American, but I live in Mexico and had the...

I am American, but I live in Mexico and had the surgery done in the town that I live in. The Dr is very well known here, and has a very good reputation. Mexican women are very picky about their results and they have very high standards. My surgery was a little over 4 weeks ago, and are results are amazing. My BB looks completely normal, no scarring and my incision looks great. The PS studied in the States and in Spain.

Welcome to RealSelf!

You look amazing and you must he so happy with the results.  How has your recovery been?

My recovery was rough for about 3 weeks. I had food poisoning one day post op and there were days that I really wanted to die. I regretted the surgery for about 3 weeks. Now at 14 weeks post op I have no regrets at all. I love looking at my new tummy in the mirror and love wearing clothes without being self conscious of the baby belly.

Tomorrow I will be 15 weeks post op! I can't...

Tomorrow I will be 15 weeks post op! I can't believe it, but last night I could see the beginning of six pack abs! I am on day 17 of Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred. I know it is because of that! I am so excited and motivated now! I am still having some swelling but it is minimal. Also my breast seem to be bigger, although my bras still fit... Physically I can do anything now that I could do post op. I am still not quite as strong in my core as I was pre op, but I am getting there.
looks great!
OMG your abs! You look fabulous! Seriously. So defined. I pray I look this good when I'm all tucked in;-)
Thank you! I am doing Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred to get my abs back after 20 years!!! Good luck on your procedure!
Dr. Guillermo Hernandez Gonzales