Great Results-Hermosa Beach

I've always been a little hesitant about doing...

I've always been a little hesitant about doing anything drastic to my face, however, in the past couple of years discoloration from sun damage has increasingly bothered me. I was recommended to Dr. Pearson by a friend who was receiving Dysport treatments. Dr. Pearson alleviated all of my concerns in the first appointment by thoroughly explaining what the exact procedure entails, how it will feel in relatable terms, and what I would experience afterwards. I have been with Dr. Pearson for over a year now because of the level of care he and his staff have shown. Also, the dramatic change to my skin discoloration. The changes I have seen are something that no topical over the counter product would ever produce. I think of the money and time I've saved by going to Dr. Pearson. He has brought the light back to my complexion.

Los Angeles Facial Plastic Surgeon

A friend.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Glycolic Peel community.

Yes thank you, I agree. I am in the process of repairing my 54yo face that has taken years of abuse. Mostly from sun worshipping. I have taken "before" photos of my face and legs. I hope to show process-interval photos of improvement.....let's hope so. I am using dermabrasion, microneedle rolling and chemical peel. I am not so scientific about exactness, but I do hope to present in logical sequence. I will be as exact as possible because as, you said it is more helpful. Thank you for all of this information and chance to share experiences.