EYELID LIFT and PEEL - Hermosa Beach, CA

"My eyes are so beautiful and the skin on my face...

"My eyes are so beautiful and the skin on my face is gorgeous! This is all been possible by Dr. James Pearson’s gentle hands and lovely bedside manner. I had an “Eyelid Lift” and a “Medium Peel” on my face and neck.

I no longer have a canopy of skin sitting on my eyelids which made me look tired, impaired my vision and made it difficult to apply eye shadow. I now can see the top of my blue eyes that use to be covered. My friends and family say that I look 10-15 years younger! My face was blotchy with different shades of skin color and had age spots on my cheekbones. Well not anymore, my skin is flawless now!

Here is the real proof that I do look younger; when I was going through the TSA inspection at the LAX Airport, I gave my airline ticket and Drivers License to the Inspector. He looked at me, then my license, and then looked at me again, then my license, then looked at me again, I said, “It’s not a very good picture.” He looks at the License again and says to me “you look younger now then in your photo, are you sure this isn’t your sister?” He’s facial expression didn’t change and I was weird for a second, but then I laughed. He handed my ticket and License back and smiled. I better get a new picture on my license!

Enough about me, Dr. Pearson is the most heartfelt, caring, easy going, meticulous, extremely professional and many more positive adjectives to describe him, doctor that I have ever met. I first met him at a spa, and the moment he smiles and says hello, you will know exactly what I mean. He does not make you feel embarrassed or nervous if you are going to see him about anything cosmetic. In fact, Dr. Pearson enjoys making us women feel and look good from his heart. It makes him happy when he sees the results and then notices how happy you are after the procedure. Every time you see him, he will always say before you leave “do you have any other questions?” He is available night and day for any concerns you may have and always checking in with you during your recovery.

Yeah! Post pics! Congratulations on your surgery! I can't wait for that "tired" look to be gone!! (And my chicken neck!). How are you feeling? Any pain afterwards?
I had no pain at all. Just swelling of course, but icing took care of that. I left the surgery with my eyes open with no bandages. My eyes and face from the peel look amazing and I feel refreshed. I will post pics, I need to figure how to do it.
Post pics! So glad you're happy with your results. A lot of people come here with questions, considering whether to have the procedure. It might help them decide.
Los Angeles Facial Plastic Surgeon

"My eyes are so beautiful and the skin on my face is gorgeous! This is all been possible by Dr. James Pearson’s gentle hands and lovely bedside manner. I had an “Eyelid Lift” and a “Medium Peel” on my face and neck Dr. Pearson is the most heartfelt, caring, easy going, meticulous, extremely professional and many more positive adjectives to describe him, doctor that I have ever met. I first met him at a spa, and the moment he smiles and says hello, you will know exactly what I mean. He does not make you feel embarrassed or nervous if you are going to see him about anything cosmetic. In fact, Dr. Pearson enjoys making us women feel and look good from his heart. It makes him happy when he sees the results and then notices how happy you are after the procedure. Every time you see him, he will always say before you leave “do you have any other questions?” He is available night and day for any concerns you may have and always checking in with you during your recovery. I also wanted to express how sweet and lovely his Patient Care Coordinator is in person and on the phone. Their response from a phone call, email or text is immediate. Dr. Pearson is the best! -Mary"