No More Wrinkles - Hermosa Beach - Hermosa Beach, CA

I had Dysport injections to my crows feet and...

I had Dysport injections to my crows feet and forehead lines. The procedure was virtually painless, thanks to Dr. Pearson's gentle hand. There was no down time. I had an out of town trip and event 3 days after, and I could already see results. After a few weeks the results are perfect. My forehead is completely smooth and crows feet gone. I look refreshed and rejuvenated.
Los Angeles Facial Plastic Surgeon

My experience with Dr. Pearson has far exceeded any visit I’ve had with a physician to date. I’ve been to countless dermatologists as a patient for botox & other cosmetic procedures and also as a sales rep. But none of them took half the time Dr. Pearson did listening to what expectations I hoped to accomplish, answering my questions, and delicately seeing to it that I was comfortable during his procedures. He was extremely knowledgeable about all cosmetic procedures and realistic about what results I could expect. The other area which far exceeded my expectations as a patient of Dr. Pearson was his follow up. Both he and his coordinator were in communication with me regarding my results. They proactively scheduled a follow up at no charge to make sure I was happy. That is unheard of in any other office that I know of. Most other places will see you if you have a problem. Dr. Pearson’s priority is to be sure you’re happy. I have already referred several of my friends & family to Dr. Pearson and will continue to do so.