MyShape Lipo, BEST Thing That Ever Happened to Me!!! - Henderson, NV

OMG! You have to go! I was the winner of the...

OMG! You have to go! I was the winner of the Spokesperson Contest in Apri 2013. I was so excited to hear that I was getting free liposuction and that I would be going to Las Vegas to get this done. I had checked out several options in my own home town, but nothing could touch MyShape Lipos prices. I had a few consults around town and from what I experienced from each of these offices, it was a total let down. They were so pushy and cold, it was a major turn off for me. But I found MyShape Lipo on the internet and called them personally for my over the phone consult. The lady who answered my questions was so considerate and so friendly I felt like I was speaking to my best friend. I entered their contest and worked hard to win. When I got the phone call I was so excited! As soon as I walked through the front door I felt like I was returning from a Trip and seeing an old friend again. The place was beautiful and welcoming. I was nervous but they helped me to get past that. The procedure went fast and easily. I did feel a little pain and got some zings but Trevor was quick to add more of the numbing fluid. Trevor talked to me, keeping me as comfortable as he could and doing a great job. I tried listening more to the radio in the background instead of the sucking sound. When it was all over, I was holding a vile and a half of my fat! I couldn't believe that came out of me. I will definately return to do my arms and back bra rolls. Any one wanting liposuction, do yourself a favor and call MyShape Lipo. You will be so happy you did. Thank You MyShape Lipo for giving me my self esteem back and my waist.

this guy has been sued by MANY and has lost his license....this may be a fake review....???? google him..scary stuff!!
No, not a fake review. It was me that wrote that. AND it was just after I had that done. My results are not so good though. I have a waist now, BUT I have a square stomach. I will end up having to have a tummy tuck to flatten it out though. Ugh!
uggghhh sorry to hear that. i recoggnized his name when i saw your review because when i had done some research his name kept coming up in "ripoff" reports and lots of people saying he disfugured them. then you go to other reviews and they sing his praises.....one has to wonder.. i hope you get things the way you want them soon....xo
Trevor Schmidt, PA-C

Very caring, gentle, friendly, professional, and does great work!