MyShape Lipo, BEST Thing That Ever Happened to Me!!! - Henderson, NV

OMG! You have to go! I was the winner of the...

OMG! You have to go! I was the winner of the Spokesperson Contest in Apri 2013. I was so excited to hear that I was getting free liposuction and that I would be going to Las Vegas to get this done. I had checked out several options in my own home town, but nothing could touch MyShape Lipos prices. I had a few consults around town and from what I experienced from each of these offices, it was a total let down. They were so pushy and cold, it was a major turn off for me. But I found MyShape Lipo on the internet and called them personally for my over the phone consult. The lady who answered my questions was so considerate and so friendly I felt like I was speaking to my best friend. I entered their contest and worked hard to win. When I got the phone call I was so excited! As soon as I walked through the front door I felt like I was returning from a Trip and seeing an old friend again. The place was beautiful and welcoming. I was nervous but they helped me to get past that. The procedure went fast and easily. I did feel a little pain and got some zings but Trevor was quick to add more of the numbing fluid. Trevor talked to me, keeping me as comfortable as he could and doing a great job. I tried listening more to the radio in the background instead of the sucking sound. When it was all over, I was holding a vile and a half of my fat! I couldn't believe that came out of me. I will definately return to do my arms and back bra rolls. Any one wanting liposuction, do yourself a favor and call MyShape Lipo. You will be so happy you did. Thank You MyShape Lipo for giving me my self esteem back and my waist.
Trevor Schmidt, PA-C

Very caring, gentle, friendly, professional, and does great work!