Amazing Doctor with More Than Fabulous Results -Henderson, NV

I have always hated my thigh area and been...

I have always hated my thigh area and been self-conscious about wearing bathing suits. My motivation for the surgery was looking at all of the before and after pictures on Dr. Brown's website.I consider myself to be kind of a wimp when it comes to pain so I was really nervous about the healing process.

When I had my 1st consult with Dr. Brown I was immediately put at ease. All of my questions were answered thoroughly and I left her office feeling like I could schedule the surgery with 100% certainty that I was doing the right thing. The pre-op visit was the most informative of any visit I have ever experience. Dr. brown tells every risk and possible outcome and doesn't sugar coat anything. If she thought I wasn't a good candidate for the surgery, I know she would have never let me schedule it.

The surgery itself went very well and the healing time was much less than I had anticipated. Sure there was the swelling and the bruising that was within the normal range. Within a month I was getting compliments and asked if I started working out my leg area. There was absolutely nothing that I wish I would have known beforehand because like I said Dr. Brown tells everything up front. My results are better than I ever could have hoped for and I am so happy I went thru with the surgery.

Dr. Brown is the best and I would recommend any friends or family member to her.

Hayley Brown

Through co-workers and friends who couldn't stop raving about her.