Amazing Doctor with More Than Fabulous Results -Henderson, NV

I have always hated my thigh area and been...

I have always hated my thigh area and been self-conscious about wearing bathing suits. My motivation for the surgery was looking at all of the before and after pictures on Dr. Brown's website.I consider myself to be kind of a wimp when it comes to pain so I was really nervous about the healing process.

When I had my 1st consult with Dr. Brown I was immediately put at ease. All of my questions were answered thoroughly and I left her office feeling like I could schedule the surgery with 100% certainty that I was doing the right thing. The pre-op visit was the most informative of any visit I have ever experience. Dr. brown tells every risk and possible outcome and doesn't sugar coat anything. If she thought I wasn't a good candidate for the surgery, I know she would have never let me schedule it.

The surgery itself went very well and the healing time was much less than I had anticipated. Sure there was the swelling and the bruising that was within the normal range. Within a month I was getting compliments and asked if I started working out my leg area. There was absolutely nothing that I wish I would have known beforehand because like I said Dr. Brown tells everything up front. My results are better than I ever could have hoped for and I am so happy I went thru with the surgery.

Dr. Brown is the best and I would recommend any friends or family member to her.

Hayley Brown

Through co-workers and friends who couldn't stop raving about her.

Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your journey with us!

I'm so glad everything went well for you and you got such great results! It would be awesome to see a before/after photo, if you have any you feel comfortable sharing!