Definitely Worth It - Henderson, NV

I had cellulaze treatment done by Dr Cambeiro in...

I had cellulaze treatment done by Dr Cambeiro in Henderson Nv in January of this year. I couldn't be happier. The procedure was pain free as I was given Valium, OxyContin and an anti nausea med. I arrived nervous, of course, and one of the nurses kept my nerves to a minimum. I believe the procedure was about 2.5 hours, but I slept most of the time. I am very fair skinned and bruised a lot, but these were gone within 2 weeks. I had some leftover staining where the skin was discolored, but started exercising shortly after and that too is fading quickly. This is definitely 110% better than what my legs looked like before and I couldn't be happier.

It's been 2 months now and I am doing a lot of...

It's been 2 months now and I am doing a lot of bikram and the staining has all but disappeared. My skin is smooth and thickening and there are no lumps or any kind of pain issues. I am very grateful to Dr Cambeiro and his staff for making this an easy procedure for me. I will wear shorts next week for work and I am no longer self conscious about it. THANK YOU
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

This doctor was recommended by a friend for Botox and he does mine perfectly every time. The doctor couldn't be any nicer and very professional. The staff was pretty awesome too.

Thanks for your reviews, I'm so glad to hear that you saw positive results from this procedure.

It is great that you have had such good improvement!! How long did you wear your compression garment after your treatment? Also, was there anything else you can think of that you did either before or after the treatment that could have helped you receive good results?

Would love it if you would post pictures so we can see the changes!!

I wore the compression garment for most of 3 weeks, alternating it with spanx so I could wash it. I doubled up on yoga pants to exercise so as to not disturb anything and keep the swelling down. I took arnica, vit c with bioflavinoids, and brolemin for the bruising. These were gone within 2 weeks but I finished the bottles. I didn't push it on the exercise, common sense here, if it hurt I did things lightly and pushed harder the next week. Sorry I don't have any personal pics but the dr took some. I kept my expectations to a minimum at first, but the results are real and will only improve more. I hope this helps.
how many squares did you have done?
I just saw the doctor today. He said I had 32 squares done. I still have slight staining on one side, but it is gone from the other side. My surgery was done at the end of January and just looks better and better