Breast Lift with Implants - Henderson, NV

So I have always had large breast, when I was 13 I...

So I have always had large breast, when I was 13 I was already in a 36DD. So it was a given that one day I would get a breast lift well after I had my daughter about 4 1/2 years ago my breast began to hang lower and lower :-( I got up the time, nerve and money to treat myself to something that will make me feel 110% better about myself. You might be wondering why I would want to have implants if I am at the size most women want to be, well the answer is simply without a implant the upper part of my breast would not be full and have the youthful look I want. I'm having a full anchor breast lift with saline implants my surgery date is march 14 it was the 21st but I wanted it earlier and luckily my Dr. had a opening a week sooner due to another patient changing their surgery date.

So my surgery is only 6 days away, and for some...

So my surgery is only 6 days away, and for some reason I am not at all worried. I have my pre-op appointment today at 1:30, I had chosen to get moderate + implants but after googling nonstop I am favoring the high profile implant i will talk to my doctor today and see what his thoughts are on this. I think I finally will get the guts to post some pre-op pictures tonight, I will update you all on my final decision after my appointment.

So yesterday I had my pre-op appointment and it's...

So yesterday I had my pre-op appointment and it's finle my breast implant size will be 533 cc on my right and 553 cc on my left, this is to fix the slight asymmetry that I have between my breast. I talked to my Dr. about how I liked the look if the high profile implants and he said because of my hight the moderate + would give me the best look with cleavage. :-) I am so glad that I get to work for the next 4 day so that I can't sit and think about how much pain I will be in after my surgry. I have a question to you ladies has any one of you gone to a different city to get you BL done? I am going to Henderson, NV but I live in Barstow,CA it's about a 2 to 2.5 hour drive there. Given this my first night after the surgry will be at a hotel so that I can see my Dr. The day after surgery then we are going home.

So it has been one week since my surgery and I...

So it has been one week since my surgery and I couldn't be happier, I'm just a little sore I've only been taken my pain killers at night to help me sleep. My Dr. had to change the plan during the surgery, he ended up putting 555cc in my left breast and only 520 in my right breast because the asymmetry was greater than he expected. The only thing is that my right breast is not dropping as fast as my left but I know this is probably because I’ve been using my right side more then my left since my surgery.
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

Everything went perfect I couldn't haved picked a better doctor!

Congratulations! Are you happy? I have nice size breast myself but planning to do the same procedure because I want the upper pole to be fuller. Are you happy you did it combined?
How is everything going!? Im going in for my lift and aug on the 19th!
Just checking in with you, how's the healing going? My implants have come down quite a bit but I think they are still high. I'm looking forward to how I will look in a couple months.
whoa is that some awesome boobage!!! I love it and I bet you do too. My right took much longer but it happens and you will love these when they are in place...CONGRATS!!!!
How are they coming along? I still feel like mine are up too high. My PS didn't want me to start massaging them last week because of my incisions, said we would start at my 1 month visit. I worry about capsular contraction plus I'm impatient so I have been doing some anyway. are you going to post some updated pics anytime soon?
Your pictures look terrific! I am awake tonight, probably from sleeping most of the day. I thought I was crazy as I can feel my implant riding way up high-even though they warn ya of that before. It is only 2 finger widths from my collarbone. LOL
Mine are still really high up but in clothes it's not as noticeable. I'm doing my messages all the time to encourage them to drop soon.
Well our day is getting closer; are you excited/ nervous? I am pacing around getting nothing accomplished and thinking by next week we will both on the "healing side" of this ordeal. Looking forward to getting this done and over with. Good luck!
That is great, I understand the desire for more youthful shaped breasts. I'm a 36 C and am having a BL with implants also on March 22. I just want my breasts to look as nice out of my bra as they do in one. Good luck and I look forward to hearing updates on your progress. This is so exciting!

Yay for cancellations! Any idea what type and size of implants you're getting yet?

Keep us posted! I'll be following along on your journey.