Hello I'm 30yrs old, I stand 5'6" and I weigh...

Hello I'm 30yrs old, I stand 5'6" and I weigh 150lbs, my current bust size is 34B. I've wanted an breast augmentation since I was abt 17. I desire a full C or a Full D whichever looks great on my figure. Went to a consultation last week Dr told me i have thick breast tissue and any type of implant will look great on me. We started at 425cc mod plus but I wanted to go bigger, Dr said if I got bigger I would have to go to high profile because a bigger mod plus would be too wide for my chest. I tried 475cc & 500cc and I still want bigger. I dnt kno what to do at this point cus I dnt wanna go too too big. What amount of cc's would look big enough for me and my frame?????

Damn girl your breast are pretty (no homo) you are gonna be fierce
Thank u 18 Again sorry for the late response.
You have beautiful natural breasts! I am a bit older than most BA candidates, so my opinion is more conservative. I am bringing in wish photos and letting my PS decide the cc's for me...... The 15 years in age I have on you is making ME think towards the future and getting a breast size I can live comfortably with for the next 20+ years. Either way you will have a great result because what you are starting with is so pretty! :)

Can't wait til its my turn ;-)

Hey ladies!!! Can't wait to join some of u on the other side, getting my monies together so I can be happy with myself. Hopefully I'll have my funds together by July! Can't wait!
Almost there Beth, getting all the money together to pay for the procedure.

Excited! Nervous! Ready!!

Set my date today, Yay Me!
Pre Op appt is July 9th and my Operation is on July 12th!!! So happy.

Sounds good...keep us posted!  ;)

I will. Thanks Beth

3 Weeks

Ugh I'm so impatient. Can't wait til July 12th is here, after so many years of wanting this done I feel so so good knowing its finally going to happen in just a few weeks!!

Mammography

Today I had my mammography done and all is well!!!! Eeeeek I'm so excited!!!

I love RealSelf!!

It amazes me how so many women share my same thoughts and feelings abt wanting/getting this procedure done. Feels good to know I'm not the only one feeling unattractive, embarrassed, or just unhappy with small breasts... Thank u RealSelf and thank you to all you ladies on here for sharing your stories, I'm proud to be apart of this site.

Blood Work

Today I go and have my blood work done! Yay this month is almost over and I'm that much closer to my surgery! I'm so excited and I just can't hide it! Lol

2 Weeks!!!

Ok its weeks until I go for my BA, I'm not EXACTLY sure what size I want but in the beginning I was leaning towards 550cc's. I see that a lot of you girls are getting less cc's and your results look huge then their are some of you who have gone with 550cc or more and they don't look so big. Results vary from patient to patient. So now I'm just so anxious to get my pre op appt over so I can pick a size!
Any advice from any of you ladies who are already on the other side? What did you all do to prepare yourselves for your surgery 2 weeks beforehand? I'd love to know.
Youre gonna look great bc your boobs already look good theyre small thats all.. Good luck!
I live in henderson too my surgery is on July 10th. I'm getting 550cc myself I love the look of 500 and I heard you lose 10-20% volume so that's why I chosen 550cc. Good luck to your upcoming surgery. I enjoy reading others stories thanks for sharing.
Good Luck! im a resident of Las Vegas looking around for a surgeon. Ill check back to see how surgery went as well as your results. Im currently deployed so i wont be getting my BA until November.

1 Week Exactly til Pre Op!

Abt this time next Tuesday I will be walking into the doors of Desert Hills Plastic Surgery Center for my BA Pre Op appt. I can't wait its all becoming so real!!!
Aww thanks so much. I'm so excited to just be free frm all padded bras and bra inserts. Lol. Thank u and best wishes to u.
Thank you and good luck to u as well. I myself can't get enough of these stories and I'm so happy that women like all of us are able to make our dreams come true. We are going to look great!

Adding Some Wish Pics

I see many of u are posting what u'd like ur boobs to look like, so I will too. These are a few Wish Pics that I really like.

Two Tops I'd love to Fill Out

Before pics of tops I have but never wore because I have small boobs. Just two of the MANY tops I have but don't wear. I will post more and I'll also have after pics with these tops.
You will do great! Stay positive and excited!
As far as choosing the size, don't keep yourself up at night if you are torn between 475 or 500- the estimate is roughly 125-150 cc's for a cup size depending on the individual of course.  I was barely a B so I needed a lot more to get my size but my friend that was naturally a C cup and is taller got like 200 cc's less than me but is about the same size.  I did tons of web searching for pics of women with a similar frame (height, weight).  It's hard to guess what you will look like when there are so many variables.  I printed out pictures of augmentations for my dr and showed him what I liked about this one and a few to show what I did not like at all (shape, size, proportion to body, nipple placement, cleavage spacing).  You don't want a cookie cutter job so just be clear and specific about what you want.  You don't have a complicated revision or issue and have a great shape and good amount of cleavage tissue, I am sure you will be really happy with your results whatever you may choose!
Thank you for taking time out to give me advice I appreciate that. And thank you for the complement. ♥

Two More Tops I'd Love to Fill Out

More before pics of tops I've had and never wore because I can't fill them out. Two more of the MANY tops I have and don't wear. And I'll post after pics too.

Oops deleted the "Two Tops I'd love to Fill Out"

Accidentally deleted the pics I posted yesterday of the 1st two tops I'd love to fill out. Well here they are again.
Thank u and have a wonderful recovery!
No problem!  So did you decide what size you are going to get?  Also what profile?
I know for sure I want silicone high profile but as far as the size I'm going to wait til my pre op appt (7/9/13) to decide.

Yes Two More Tops I'd Love to Fill Out

Here's another two of the MANY tops I have and can't fill out so I never wore them. Will post after pics of these as well.

A Week to Go!!! Excited!!!!

One week til surgery day I'm so excited but like most ppl I've been having mixed feelings, crazy thoughts and worries. I do know this is what I want so I'm going to stop letting my mind play tricks on me lol. I just pray that it all goes well and I have a safe and fast recovery, I pray I love my results 1,000% and I pray I'm happy and satisfied for rest of my life after its done so I won't have to worry abt them again! Whoosaaah!!!
Best wishes! You don't have long! Was the mammogram painful?
Thank you! The mammography isn't painful but its a lil uncomfortable.
Ahhh I can't wait til my dates around the corner!! AUGUST 16th!!

OMG!!!

Omg! I found a pair of breasts that I absolutely love and I want my results to be similar to these babies!! Beautiful set.
Those sets are niceeeee :D
Yes! I so hope mine turn out like those!!

This Is My Week!!!

Yes! My time is almost here! Tomorrow is my pre-op appt and I cant wait to pick my size and then go do my shopping!!! Cant believe I've finally been blessed to have this opportunity! This has been a 12yr dream for me and my dream has come true!! I'm so excited.... and so nervous! Lol. Good luck to all the ladies going in this week. Best wishes to everyone on this site!
Good luck this week! Just a few more days to go...!
Thank you InkedBeauty. Ur results are amazing so far!
soooooooo close!!! hang in there!!! good luck!!!!!

PreOp Appt

Here at Desert Hills Plastic Surgery Center inside the lobby waiting to be called back. So excited!!! Paid and ready to pick a size.

500cc Or 550cc... IDK

Ok so pre op went well today but didn't come to an exact size Dr Brown is going to wait til surgery day to decide on whether to put in 500cc or 550cc. Lol I took pic in my paper made top, I thought my boobs looked nice in it lol.
            your natural breast are beautiful! what size implant do you plan on getting?
Thank you. I want to go 550cc my Dr thinks I'm crazy for wanting such big implants. She said she'll try both 500cc & 550cc and see which one fits best.

Got Everything I Need

Medicine?Wedge Pillow?Bras?Zip-Up Shirts?Oils, Creams & Lotions?Food & Drinks?Ice Packs?Gauze Pads?Antibacterial Soap?Straws...Have I forgotten anything...?
Thanks! Can't wait to see your results. I think the 500 or 550s will be great on you. I wish I had gone a little bigger myself!

Excited!

Friday is so close! I've been having pretty good dreams abt my operation so I'm hoping its a sign that everything is going to go well. I'm so ready for this, not looking forward to the pain but I'm ready. I've been waiting for this opportunity for a long long time. I'm very pleased and thankful I have the opportunity now. Best wishes to all u ladies and happy healing!
Good for you for making the leap to join the sisterhood of the sexy boobie club! We are the same height, I started out with less breast tissue and I went with the 500cc Hp.
Thank you and again you look awesome.
I'm anxious for you lol I still have a long way :(

24 Hrs!!!

Almost my turn! Its 8am and 24hrs frm now I'll be getting implanted lol. Yes!!! I cant wait!
Good luck I hope all goes well hugs!
Thank you. And a big hug in return! How are u feeling/doing?
Best of luck to you! Be sure to post pics post op so we all can be a support system for you! (Like a good bra!!)

8:55pm

Its almost 9pm I guess I better get a meal in before midnight and drink as much water as I can lol. It feels good to know tomorrow is my surgery day FINALLY my dream has come true. Will update before and after my procedure. Good luck and best wishes to everyone!
Thinking of you! Keep us updated in your recovery! You will do great!
Thinking of you! Best wishes!!!!!!!
Good luck today!

All Done!

I'm implanted! Lol will take pics and everything later, I'm so sleepy right now. Thx ladies for the love!
Yay can't wait!

Quick Pic

Still tired so here's a quick pic.
Rest and relax! Happy healing and recovery! Welcome to Boobie Land :)
Nice!

Frustrated!!!

Cant keep any liquids down!!! So I'm in pain but can't take my meds because I keep vomiting!!! OMG! But the pain isn't too bad, its the tightening thats driving me crazy!! But I'm so happy I have bigger boobs!
Use ice packs to help with the swelling and tightness. I got really sick when I took meds together or too close together. Try to take only one med at a time and space them out. . Good luck. Congrats
Thank you so much I haven't been able to take meds cause I cant keep any fluids down.

Good Morning!

Hello ladies!! As u all know I've joined most of you in boobie land yesterday and let me tell you it is not at all bad! The pain is tolerable, I couldn't keep any liquids down yesterday so I couldn't take any meds, I just had to deal with the pain and it wasn't bad at all! The tightening was driving me crazy, not bad but uncomfortable... I only slept a few hrs before surgery I was so anxious and nervous I woke up around 2 or 3am and just watched television til around 5am then I started getting ready. We (my boyfriend & I) left at 6:30am, made it there abt 6:50am. I read and signed a few papers, then my nurse Shelly (so sweet) went over everything with me, weighed me, gave me a pregnancy test, I changed into a gown then she took my blood pressure, it was a lil high because of my nervousness and excitement but she said that was common/normal before surgery. She took my temperature and put my IV in, then I met nurse Patty (very sweet as well) we had a lil Q&A and they assured me that I'm in good hands and they'll take very good care of me, that made me feel better and eased my mind a bit. Around 8am the Anesthesiologist (my Dr's husband) Dr. Steve Brown, came in to talk to me, he's funny and awesome. Around 8:15am my surgeon Dr. Hayley Brown came in and she was so excited and happy for me, singing a 550 song she'd made up (the size implants I was getting) she's funny too and very beautiful. She explained everything then made her markings on me. The nurses wheeled me to the OR, I was put on the surgical table and given the anesthesia and it seemed like 5 mins later I was waking up in recovery! Everything went smoothly, everything went great thank you Jesus!! So its 7:49am right now I'm up early, I can shower today and put on a regular full coverage underwire bra and I'll definitely post pics ladies! Thanks for all your love and support and happy healing to those who've already had their surgery. And to those who haven't yet best wishes and good luck to you all.
Yay! Happy healing.

Pics Before Shower

After Shower

Can you say BOOBYLAND!!! Looks great!
Yes! I'm finally here in boobie land. Thank u
Yey!! So happy everything went smoothly! You're riding high but they look like they will drop and fluff beautifully! I think the size will be perfect! Welcome welcome to boobie land!

Feeling Great

So far all is well, loving how they look so far. Chest is super tight right now but I'm not bothered I'll take a muscle relaxer soon. I've been enjoying my two days in boobie land, feels great not wearing a padded bra!! Everyone here at home loves them already and they aren't settled yet that's awesome! All good over here so far.
I must say, I'm jealous that you have muscle relaxers! I have only had to take them 1 time in my life and they worked wonders and I can tell they'd really help me right now. My post op appointment is tomorrow and I'm going to talk to my doctor to see if cab prescribe me some for a couple days... Have they helped you a lot?
I'm sure everyone has there preferences but I am PO day 3 now and only use them at night. They really knock me out and help me sleep plus at night is when I tend to have some cramping which leads to tightness in the morning. If I take them during he day I can't stay awake and drift in and out of sleep which was good the first day. Hope this helps.
Yes they work wonders and they give me great rest. Relaxes my whole body and prevents "morning boob" and the muscle spasms. Works for me :-)

Hello Ladies

Having a wonderful day in boobie land! I'm loving the fact I have boobs and I feel really sexy, I cant stop touching/looking at them!!! I'm so happy I cried a few times!

Burning Sensation

Hello Ladies! Quick update, I'm having a burning sensation under both armpits, hurts like hell! Anyone else experience this too?? It only burns/hurt when I'm trying to get out of bed or when I'm trying to get comfortable on my pillows I have to use my elbows to do both if no one is around to help me. I've also been reaching back behind me to scratch back or adjust my pillows. Please tell me I haven't messed up anything inside my chest from moving in such ways!!!??

Incision Sites

A little bruising underneath the left breast. Right breast no bruising. Both breasts have burning sensation under my armpits. I hope the burning sensation is normal. I'll call my Dr today.
You look beautiful!!!! Congrats!!
Thank u honey!
Congrats on your new boobies ;) happy healing

3 Days Post Op In A Few Of The Tops I'd Love To Fill Out.

Looking good so far. #3DaysPostOp
I just had my first experience of 'morning boob' this morning and Ouch!!! So uncomfortable!!
I know right!

Device ID Card

Posting my cute lil card.
You look great ! I'm happy your not throwing up any more . I hope the burning has stopped . I had burning all the way down my arm and it was bad it lasted for months after revision .
Thank you. Thank Goodness the vomiting only lasted several hrs the day of the operation, I thought it would last for days or even weeks. But it did show me how strong I was because of the vomiting I couldn't take ANY meds so I went the whole day just dealing with the pain which wasnt bad at all to me. But day 3 (yesterday) the burning started and it is still here today. Only burns when I move the "wrong" ways I guess. Thanks again for your concern my dear.
Wow. Looking good! Can't wait to follow your updates. Wishing you a speedy recovery

Day 4 Extreme Tightening!

Post Op Day 4 today and my breasts have been extremely tight on and off all day. Call me weird but I kinda like the tight feeling lol. I'm icing them down right now with frozen peas, feels awesome!!! I love them so much and I've only had them 4 days. I'm constantly looking at them and touching them! I cant stop thanking God for his blessings, letting my dream come true. I am truly thankful for all he's blessed me with my whole life... its a beautiful feeling having bigger breasts I look and feel amazing! I think once they drop and fluff I'm going to be so BIG HEADED! Lol. Cant wait to buy some summer dresses from Soma Intimates they are very beautiful. Happy Healing to all recovering and good luck to all with upcoming surgeries! ??

Post Op Day 4 Pics

Few pics I took today, just a small change in them, not too much but I cant help but to show them off. Lol
I LOVE that we both had surgery on the same day! It's nice to have a surgery buddy lol cuz I can compare my results/symptoms to yours. :) I had the exact same feeling of being super tight all day today, kind of crazy that its happening at the same time for both of us. I felt swollen the days prior, but today I felt like my boobs were going to explode! I definitely think icing them helps A LOT! So I spend most of my evenings in my recliner with ice packs on my chest. Lol hope your healing is going great! I had a lift also so I've got some yucky scabbing & bruising, but I'm feeling great overall! :)
I hope your healing is going well too. I like having u as a boobie buddy. Our experiences are similar and thats amazing, sharing and comparing is great it lets us know that whatever we're experiencing is not uncommon. Best of all we can help each other through it all. My boobs feel like they're going to explode right now even with the ice packs on them. Are u experiencing any burning sensations under your armpits?
Yes, I am. Especially in the morning. The past few days it's been annoying, but still tolerable... But this morning it was very intense. I even had to take one of my prescription pain pills (which I haven't taken in 2 days) to control the pain. I also get the burning pain in between my boobs towards the bottom from where my boobs are so tight.

PostOp Day 5

Loving my boobs especially in the NUDE haha! Looking lovely by the day! They look small in clothing (regular T-shirts and sweaters) but that's just temporary lol, cause once they settle they're going to look AMAZING! Here's a few day 5 pics for ya!
Way to go girl! Good size for you!! I had mine done the same day as yours :)
Awesome! What size did u get?
Since I am really petite only 5 ft and about 95 lbs I got a medium C :) My hubby is glad I didn't go bigger LOL and I am pretty happy with my size.

Great Day

Post Op Day 5 and I havent had any tightness or burning sensations today.. I've been feeling really good all day, no pain. Tomorrow is my PostOp Appt cant wait to see Dr. Brown and thank her for her amazing work! 5 days in and I'm extremely satisfied with my boobs so I know it'll only get better as the days, weeks and months go by. I feel damn good abt myself now, I look in the mirror and cry tears of joy and happiness! Yes Lord, thank you!! Dr. Brown I appreciate you!
haha i know they look pretty small compare to a lot of ladies here :) I think b/c my frame is very small so small implants can already achieve my result. But we'll see in a few months how my size will turn out to be. My left implant is 286cc and right one is 304 cc.
They dont look small to me, looks great on you so far. In a few months they may look/get bigger. I'm hoping mine turn out pretty big.
Thanks!! We'll see ;D

Post Op Appt

Good morning ladies I'm here at Desert Hills Plastic Surgery Center for my 1 week post op appt. Its 9am and I'm waiting for Dr. Brown to see me, I'm getting my stitches out this morning and she's going to see how well I'm doing... so I'll update you girls when I'm all done. Tty soon.
Awesome, how'd it go?
I had my 1 week PO today too! Hope all is well!
Awesome how'd it go?

Post Op Appt

Post Op appt went well. Myself, Dr. Brown and Miss Alethea (Surgical Tech) are loving my results so far! At my Pre Op appt last week they thought 550cc's would be too big for me but today they agreed that 550cc's are perfect, yay!! Dr. Drown and Alethea told me how fast and easy my surgery went and that the Keller Funnel was an excellent choice to use during surgery due to the large implants and my tight chest muscles. My stitches were removed and my incisions look good.

I absolutely love Dr. Brown's and Alethea's company, they are sweet, loving and extremely caring I feel right at home with them. I knew from my 1st consultation they were the of people I'd like to do my surgery, I felt comfortable with the WHOLE staff (Nicole and Michelle awesome people as well). Most of you ladies went to see two or more Dr's for consultations but not me! Dr. Brown was the only Dr I consulted with and right away I chose her to be surgeon regardless of the price. Most have gone with the cheap Dr's but I didn't bother with them after meeting everyone at Desert Hills Plastic Surgery Center! Thank you all!!

PostOp Day 6

More pics of course!

Incisions

Stitches Removed
You look amazaing! You should be very happy!
Thank you, I'm extremely happy. Good luck to you in October, you're going to have a very busy surgery lol. With all that being done, afterwards you are going to be fabulous once all healed! I too have a pooch in my belly, I had a son though, 4 yrs ago and I still cant get rid of this belly so after my breasts heal I'm going to start dieting and excersizing which I really dont want to cause I love being thick I'm 170lbs now, thick thighs and big butt. But I know if I want to get rid of this belly I'm going to have to lose weight ugh! I only want my belly gone but cant afford Lipo right now but I'm sure going to start saving up for it. Lol
You look great , I think you got your wish boobies . I hope when I have my revision on the 23 mine turn out like yours . I'm getting 600 cc HP gel , I have 420 saline now . I wear a 34/ DDD now .

Post Op Day 7

Breasts are doing great, they're starting to feel heavy I love that! Muscle Spasms here and there but not too bad, burning sensations still under the armpits but I've pretty much gotten used to that lol. Other than that I'm doing great, I feel amazing and sexy! Posting before & after pics together.
That pic really shows how big your boobies are now . I need to learn how to do that. .
Download the Photo Grid app on your ph.

Inside My Fav Shirt

Wow totally different look from what I'm used to seeing in this shirt. Looks way more sexier on me now. Lol NO PADDED BRA UNDERNEATH!!! YAY
LOL...yes I'm going to busy recovering. But I can't wait. As for you you look great! :-)
Thank you. Best Wishes Sweetie!

1 Week, 1 Day PostOp

Still feeling the tightening throughout the day not bad at all. Did a lot of walking yesterday that made my breasts hurt a tiny bit. They're feeling heavier and heavier daily but only without the support of a bra. Haven't had any problems with sleeping or using the bathroom since I've had my surgery so I'm grateful for that, been doing it all on my own without help from meds or anything love that. So I haven't had much bloating going on. Yay me! Abt to take a good nap then start work. Ttyl.
Just stopping by to say hi!! Hope ur doing great boobie buddy!! :)
Thank you ! I will do that before surgery . I'm happy that your doing so good . I'm like you after surgery . I hope it's like that agian after this revision . I push forward and just do it lol . But the things my dr told me not to do I didn't do it . I will have a hard time not going on rides on the Harley and my horses . She doesn't even let me brush my horses . Thank goodness my husband will take care of what I can't do . Happy healing !
I put app on phone but I don't want to take a chance of my boobie pics on there .

1 Week, 2 Days PostOp

9 Days Post Op and I doing amazing. I see very little change in my boobs and I don't believe they've started dropping yet, still looks like they're in the same spot. The shape is changing and they're getting a little softer though as I mentioned before they're feeling heavier daily but I love that! Dr said it may take abt a month or longer for them to drop because my muscles are so tight. I start massaging in 2 weeks so I'm sure that'll help them drop faster. I love love love them but since they're so high up and tight they look very small in most of my clothing cant wait til that change!! But all and all I'm painless and I'm happy.

THE NEGATIVE is I'm tired of sleeping slightly sitting up, I'm getting crooks in my neck and my back/side hurts sometimes. I want to go back to sleeping on my back, stomach and sides cant wait til I get the OK to do so I just want to be comfortable while sleeping!! Best Wishes and Happy Healing to all!!

Cute lil sports bra I bought at Walmart

Pics

More pics frm today PostOp Day 9
Wow You look great! How many ccs did you get?
Thank you... 550cc
Your boobies are lookin very nice so far. I know how u feel. Can't wait for mine to drop as well. And I can't wait to be able to sleep on my side again. Tired of sleeping in the recliner

1 Week, 3 Days Post Op

Day 10 and boobs are softer and have little movement, looking prettier and prettier daily. I just need these lovely girls to drop just a tiny bit for now lol. I'm so happy I finally got want I've wanted for so long I cant express that enough I swear!! Cant wait to see my final result. Yay I have boobies Thank you Dr. Brown & staff!!
You start massaging in 2-weeks?? I better double check with my PS, because the lady who did my lymphatic massage told me to start doing them right away, so I've been doing them for a few days now.. Hopefully I'm not doing them too soon. Also, I'm allowed to sleep however is comfortable to me. Which is usually on my back or on my right side, my left side is still tender. I kinda figured not all PS suggest the same things at the exact same time, but I figured we'd be doing things a little closer to the same time. I have an appointment tomorrow morning so ill be sure to ask and reassure myself. Lol I haven't dropped a whole lot either, so I'm going to ask about muscle relaxers too. Looks like you are doing fantastic! Love to see that! :)
I started massages 1 week PO. I think you are right, every PS probably has different suggestions based on experience and what personally will give you the results you are looking for. Good luck!
Yup she told me 2 more weeks, so I'll actually be 3 weeks post op before I can massage but I've been doing a lil pressing and squeezing here and there. I was amazed at how many of you started massaging so early.

1 Week, 4 Days Post Op

Few pics. 11 Days PostOp and they're looking great, still one bigger than the other. Should've went 25cc's more in my smaller breast but Dr Brown thought it'll be too big so she just put the same amount in both. She's amazing so I'm not mad at all, kinda sad though but I still look amazing!!! Love them!!

1 Day/11 Days

Day 1 and Day 11 pics
I love your comparison photo from day 1 to day 11! That is amazing and they look great! Congrats!
Thank you hun.
Dis it hurt to get ur stitches out? I'm getting mine out in the AM and I'm kinda worried it'll hurt. Did they take the stitch/stitches out or did they just snip the end?

1 Week, 5 Days PostOp

Extreme Tightening! Its Day 12 and I've been experiencing tightening since abt 6am, at 1st I thought it was just "morning boob" but here it is 5 almost 6 hrs later and still tight. Called my Dr's office and told Alethea (Surgercial Tech) what I'm experiencing, she asked me a few questions just to make sure its nothing horrible like hematoma and since my answers were 'no' to all of the questions she said what I'm experiencing sounds normal and to relax and take it easy, so I'm a lil at ease but still concerned. My breasts look and feel the same, just tight! I took 2 muscle relaxers, one at 6am then another at 10:30a and didn't help at all so that's what made me call the office. Its noon now so abt 2p I'll take another one and hope it works. Anyone else experience this and turn out just fine??
Look good !!! :)
Thank you hun, how are you doing?
I'm doing better today . I was so sick last night .

12th Day Pics

Boobs are tight as heck but they look normal so I'm not too much worried abt any problems at this point. I was assured the continuous tightening is normal so I'll accept that until I see or feel differently.

1 Week, 6 Days Post Op

Woke up this morning to extreme tightening x5 but now I'm back to normal so all day & night yesterday my boobs stayed tight and they got tighter this morning. I just showered and oiled my boobs down as I do every day but today I noticed that they've dropped a little bit, yay!! So I guess all that tightening yesterday was a good thing thank God for that!! Here's a pic.

Day 12 vs Day 13

I can see the difference and I'm extremely happy lol.
Your boobs are dropping nicely
Thank you hun but they're dropping so slowly. Lol I'm so impatient, cant wait to see the final result. U doing ok?
It does take time to drop . My boobies have woke up , not numb anymore .

2 Weeks PostOp

Here are my 14 Day PostOp pics. Not much has changed but my incisions look awesome and my breasts are starting to drop a little. Still having extreme tightening and uncomfortable sleeping but all in all I'm fine, doing great!
happy two week boob anniversary to us LOL...
Yay!!! Lol
Looking great girl!! High five to my 550cc HP silicone Sista..lol.

2 Weeks, 1 Day PostOp

15 Days PostOp and they're softening up more and more daily. I know once I start massaging them they'll be even softer, faster! Can't wait til they're all squishy, jiggely and bouncy! Lol I know I'm going to love them once they're all natural looking and soft. Ahh it feels so damn good having this done, oh the anticipation is...wow!
I love the fact that my incisions look amazing I thought I'd be grossed out by them once I got this procedure done but NOPE they look great!
I won't post any pics today although I did take some, I take pics EVERY DAY to keep record of this exciting experience and my daily progressions. I've posted so many since day 1, I'll just wait til a big change comes along to post more pics.
Your doing awesome !
You can never have too many pics ; ). You r rockin the cleavage!!
Thank you sweetie, one more hug for the road! Lol

2 Weeks, 2 Days Post Op

All I can say is my back hurts like hell from sleeping slightly sitting up! OMG I can't wait til Friday (My 3 Week Post Op) so I start back sleeping normally flat on my back and on my sides!! Man oh man I need a good nights rest!!!! 5 more days until I can get that though, ugh!!
Hang in there girl!!
I'm trying to hun.
I know I wish I could sleep on my side .

2 Weeks, 4 Days Post Op

Feeling pretty good, 18 Days Post Op and they're still slowly dropping but looking lovely and feeling softer. I got the ok to massage yesterday so that's great, I've been getting down on the massaging since approved to do so lol. All is well here and I hope all of you are doing/healing well also!!

Pics of Day 18

Looking good, 18 days out.
You look great girl! Thought I'd visit your page too lol. We're not too far apart in the healing process, mine are still pretty firm :/
Thank you hun. Mine are still pretty firm as well but getting softer by the day.
Looking good! Have you started your massages yet?

3 Weeks Post Op

21 days and they're doing/looking lovely! Dropping more and rounding out. Feels good to be back to my normal sleeping positions, I got pretty good rest last night! Yay me!! Still very sensitive to the touch and I still get tightening here and there but its very lil, not intense like before. Right breast is a tiny bit higher than the left, barely noticeable but I've decided to massage only the right breast all day today to see if it'll catch up to the left breast. Love them so much!!

Good Luck & Happy Healing to all!!!
Your so funny ! I love reading your up dates . Your looking awesome .
Lol thank you. How are u coming along? Cant wait til I cant start reading your reviews and seeing your progress.
YesNewMe , I'm doing pretty good thank you .

3 Week Post Op Appt

25 days since surgery, had an appt today and all is beautiful. Right breast is still a tad bit higher than the left so I was given a strap to help it drop. I have to wear it with a bra so it doesn't make the implant drop too far and sag/bottom out. Just as I expected I'm only to massage the right breast so it can catch up to the left, which I'd already been doing so I'm good. My left breast is looking lovely cant wait til the right look the same or just as good.

Hope everyone is doing well!!

Strap Has To Go!!!

Its been less than a few hrs since I've had the strap and I'm already done with it! I am not wearing this thing anymore, it has the side of my right breast hurting like crazy! Terrible pain!! OMG!
Don't give up on the strap!! The pain means its working.. maybe try taking it off and icing it when it gets too painful and then put it back on afterwards. Hang in there boobie buddy!
I was thinking pain means its working but when my Dr gave me the strap she said it isn't supposed to hurt, she told me to listen to my body if it hurts take it off. I'm do confused boobie buddy! But I did wear it again yesterday and I'll try it out today.
Ouch! That strap does look sore because your new girls look lovely and tight, you must be over the moon. Your Dr and her team sound like the best ones ever, and it's obvious she got results with you! You had cute boobs before but now they are, 'will ya look at those!' LOL. Hope the pain goes away soon and righty catches up a little.

Ok Strap Is Back In Business

Thank you to all the ladies who said postive, uplifting and encouraging words to me abt the strap. I did put it back on last night and it didn't hurt as much as it did the 1st time I wore it. I just put it on today, its 4:23pm so I'll wear it til bed time. Lets see how it goes!
Omg! I'm having the same pain issue On my right breast. While the strap is on. I hate the strap. Lol I called my ps and he said to take it off when I can't take the pain but do out it back on. The pain has minimized for me but I feel you. My pain is also on my scar and all of the bottom part of my boob. The pain is about a 7. Yours? I hope your pain starts to subside.
Hey hun... the strap was a pain in the a** at 1st, the 1st time I wore it the pain was at a 10 but it didn't hurt til after I took it off and I was getting horrible sharp-shooting pain on the side of my right breast under my armpit. But since then I've been fine I try not to wear it too long so it wont hurt. Thank u. I hope all is well over there.

4 Weeks Post Op

Feeling great, breasts are looking and feeling amazing by the day. I love them! Right breast is still slowly dropping but she looks beautiful! Lol.
So glad I found your story. Just had my surgery yesterday and really wanted to know when they start to drop. Yours look just like mine just after surgery, so Im guessing that in 3 weeks they should stop looking so boxy. Im going to do the massaging when I feel comfortable enought to do it. Monday is my first post op appointment and Im gonna ask for a band. By the way, you look stunning!
Thank you. Yes in abt 3wks (or more or less) they should start to look more shapely/round with some women it could be earlier than 3wks and some take months to look more shapely/round so it really depends on your body, breast tissue, the size of the implants, etc. Tried to check your profile out but I guess its not public or complete. Hope to be able to check you out soon and see how you're coming along. Congratulations!!! Welcome to Boobie Land!! Best Wishes, if u have any questions please dont hesitate to ask, keep in touch!

Shirts I'd Love to Fill Out- 4 Weeks Post Op

Some pics of the shirts I said I'd love to fill out. So far they look good in these shirts but I'm hoping the look bigger in them in the future once they D&F. No bra on in these shirts.
Wow ! Your looking good
Thank you.
Yeah, I didnt have enough strength to finish profile and now I have to wait for admin to ok it before they make it public. I am hoping to add to it today.

Getting Better With Time

Seems like every morn I wake up they look better and better! Love it!! Cant wait to see my final results in 6 mths or so.

Swelling Gone Yet?

I really hope all my swelling has subsided because I like how they look and I sure hope the size they are now is all me and not swelling. I'm pretty sure the swelling is gone but I'm not 100% sure.

Just a thought! Maybe I'm thinking too much right? Boob greed, huh?!

1 Month Post Op

Wow time is flying by, 1 month already!
Looking great ! A big difference .
You look fantastic they look GREAT

Blue & White Bra @ 1 Mth

I can tell they've done a beautiful job of Drop&Fluffing! Amazing results girly!
Thank you hun and good luck to you and your upcoming surgery. Best wishes doll.
Gorgeous! And the incision is healing awesome! What a difference between day 13 and 18! This is why i love this site, the progression photos. Thank you for sharing, you def got an award winning set there sister!

More Pics

Loving my boobs. I'm so happy!!
You're look amazing!!! Such a big difference from 1 day to 1 month!

I love this shot!

Had to post this one too
Wow! What a great and thorough review of your journey! You look amazing...thank you for sharing :D
Thank u, and no problem I love sharing I think its the best part to this journey.
Looking good there missy! So glad your recovery went well and your looking so great! Aren't they amazing? And we are only 1 month PO ... Can't wait for another month!

Happy!

Words cant express how I feel abt finally having boobs!! Cant wait for the day when I can shop for the most beautiful and sexy shirts, dresses and swimsuits!! Now that I have my boobs I can start getting really sexy. I have thick thighs and a big butt, but I could definitely tone up everything, especially my belly I have a small gut that needs to be toned and flattened not much work to do so it'll be easy I'm thinking it'll take abt 2-3 months to get my desired results. I'm 170 lbs now I should be back to 150 lbs or less when I'm done toning but I do not want to weigh any less than 140 lbs I love my curves!!!

Its amazing how boobies make you feel and look so sexy!! So I have to tone my belly up so I can wear sexy tops! Nothing too tramp like though lol! I'm a lady. Lol
Seriously perfect! Shape, nipples, your skin tone, you got the whole package girl. It shouldnt matter, but yes, it boosts our confidence 10 fold. Its the society we live in and will be living in for a least another 100 years. Its ego based and always has been. I see no difference in working out 4 days a week to drastically change our bodies or this. Same thing. If buying a set of ta-tas does this for us, good. So happy that you are happy with them!
Thank you. This belly of mine has been working my nerves for over a yr! Now since the surgery I've gained more weight so now I definitely have to do something abt it before it gets out of hand.
Your boobies look beautiful ! I want to loose 10 to 15 lbs myself I need my flat tummy back . I weigh 143 now . My darn menopause !

5 Weeks Post Op

Post Op Day 35, my breasts are looking and feeling amazing! I'm doing well, I've been back to my normal daily activities since Week 3, i.e. cleaning (high surface dusting/cleaning, sweeping, mopping, vacuuming), light exercising, dancing to my fav videos/songs, grocery shopping by myself (pushing a full cart of groceries felt different) and playing with my 4 yr old son. Still cant do any upper body exercises so no weight lifting, push-ups or sit-ups. Cant wait til I can do sit-ups!!!
But anyway all is well here and I'm extremely happy, I think I'm coming down with a small case of Boob Greed but I'm trying not to judge too quickly. A lot of ppl tell me once they drop and fluff they'll be bigger so I'll wait till then to tell if they're not big enough.
They're very beautiful though I love them!

Best Wishes To You All!!
You look amazing!! The hard part is over! Luckily you can exercise and tone to get rid of anything else that bothers you, but we HAD to go under the knife to get the boobies we wanted.. exercising wouldn't help that! :) I'm in the same boat with wanting to lose weight and tone, BUT I need to lose about 30 lbs!! I'm sure I'll be able to hit my goal in time to wear a bikini next summer!! And as far as boob greed goes, I think you'll love the size after you D&F. I didn't think I'd get much bigger after I D&F'd but I can no longer wear my surgery bra because it cuts into my boobs cuz they are so much bigger than they were right after surgery. Obviously everyone D&F's at different times, but when you do you'll DEFINITELY know! I honestly felt like it happened over night with my right boob! lol :) Happy 5 weeks to us! :)
Thank you but let me correct you right quick, WE LOOK AMAZING!! Lol... u sure are right abt having to get surgery to get bigger boobs cause if exercising could do it we all would've saved a lot of money! And yes by next summer our bodies should be at our desired weight, tone and size cause we have plenty of time to work on it before then. I'm so happy you are doing so well BB! I haven't put on my surgery bra in a long long time, now I'm anxious to see how it fits since you've mentioned it ha ha. I'll try it on and post a pic. Happy 5 Weeks BB!!

Surgical Bra- Day 4 & Day 35

The difference is amazing
Your boobies are beautiful .
Thanks hun

Love My Boobs

Pics of day 36.
You look GREAT! Looking at your pictures has made me even more excited about my new boobies! I am at about 3 weeks post-op now and seeing your 1 month pics and the side-by-sides of your day 1 compared to 1 month pic is amazing! My boobs looked just like yours after I got my BA. I am hoping mine continue to follow in the same path as yours are because your results are looking amazing! Congratulations! :)
Aw thank u so much. Your boobs will be beautiful!
Amazing!!! You look so youthful!

YesNewMe2013 is Feeling Sexy!!

My confidence is sky high now! Feels damn good to wear regular bras and see projection in my T-shirts and its my boobs NOT padded bras and inserts!
Looking at myself in bras and cute shirts and seeing beautiful cleveage instead of flatness has me jumping for joy!!!
I love the new me and I am HAPPY!!!
Yaaay!
Yay for you ! It's great that you love your new look with your new boobies .
How are you doing?

6 Weeks Post Op

42 Days!! Wow time is flying, and my boobs are looking beautiful with each passing day. I feel great but I still have the sensitivity in both breasts, its not so bad now. Right boob is gradually catching up to the left and that's great! Cant wait to see how they look at 2 mths post op, by then they should be even (I hope).
Well best wishes to you all!!!
You look amazing BB!! So glad that things have went so smoothly for us! :)
And so do you! Happy 6 Week Post Op BB! I'm so glad all is well for us too, we rock!!!
Congratulations dear! I have to say you had lovely boobies to begin with but the new you LQQks amazing. I'm glad everything went well for you & that you are satisfied with your results. I'm amazed at what a difference 1 month can do. They look so good. I sincerely can't wait to get mine done! boobie land here I come, will be joining the rest of you girls soon :) Thank you so much for sharing your story and images. Rock on girl!

1 Month, 2 Weeks Post Op

6 Weeks (42 Days) Pix
Looking beautiful !
Thanks. Cant wait to see your progress
I do need to update . I haven't been feeling good . I have dang UTI . I have bad lower back so the UTI has been kicking my butt .

Pics Day 43

More pics, this is day 43.
Did you get saline or silicone sorry I did try to read some of your post but couldn't find it. Girl I love your results, they look super sexy!

Progress Photos

Before, Day 1 and 6 weeks.
You look great! Looks like your girls are settling nice. I also got Saline and I am very happy with mines as well. I look at myself in the mirror and can't believe that I look so good now from the woman that use to walk around with deflated tires for so long. I only wished I would had done this a lot sooner. Happy healing :)
Thank you. I feel the same way, wished I'd done it sooner. Lol
Aww thank you. Lol I got silicone

Front Facing Camera Pics

Before & Post Op Day 44

More of day 44...
Can't believe we are already 6 weeks PO!
Yes time is flying by!
Amazing!

More Pics, Luv em!

Day 45 cute lil bra frm Wal-Mart.
Cute! I just ordered some similar to that one from Hanes.
Just checking up on you to see how your doing.. I can't believe how perfect your boobies are looking and hoe incredible the incisions are looking.. I'm so happy for you Thk God all is good for you.. Will your boobies be dropping more or will they remain this way.? Question ; did you get silicone or saline & was it over or under the muscle? LQQking good in that outfit :)
whoops.. spell check; hoe=how lol

Cant Believe How Smooth This Is Going!!

God is good!! I am very blessed thus far!
I'm sure I've said it before, but you look amazing!!! You have got to be so happy!! :D
Thank u BB! And so do you honey!!
I hope my transaction goes as good as yours :D

7 Weeks Post Op

Day 49, they're doing great and I love them!! Still kinda wish I went bigger but as I said before I LOVE THEM, the look, the feel and the shape! I have beautiful breasts!!! Loving my decision!
Best wishes to you all!!
Love the cleavage! Even if you don't do daily updates, contine monthly. Atleast through 6 months. Love your pics!
Thank u, I love to update so I'll definitely keep updating up til 6 mths to a yr and so on.
They look better and better! Lovely!

Bigger Over Night?!

Compared my pics from yesterday (8/31) to today's pics (9/1) and my boobs look a lil bigger. I'm loving that! Hope they continue to get bigger to my liking.
Wow beautiful! Love the shape
They do look bigger! How soft are they?

Day 52
I can't believe how time is flying by and how sexy, beautiful. round and so natural looking your breast have turned out . I did mentioned they looked beautiful to begin with but now they are a set of twins looking more awesome as day goes by. God Bless you..... Glad your happy with them boo. Thx for sharing & updating your photos love...
Thank u so much. Love the complements!! Yes time is flying quickly and I'm happy that it is. Cant wait to read your stories and see your pics... Ur so very welcome!

8 Weeks Post Op

56 days post op today, almost 2 mths! And its official I have boob greed!!! I just dont think they're big enough for me! 550cc is a pretty large implant but not on my body. Darn I wish I could've gone 600cc but I thought 550cc was big enough or probably too big, but turns out they're not that big on me.

Enough abt the size!!

They're BEAUTIFUL!! I LOVE THEM!!!
I'm so happy I've been blessed with this opportunity and I feel wonderful!
Dr. Brown you are amazing, thank you!!
Yes she did ! There beautiful

Pics of Week 8

56 Days Post Op.
Absolutely gorgeous!
Thank you hun. Are you doing ok?

Somehow my pics today are distorted. Wth???

Hey babydoll what's popping? Ohh wait don't tell me! haha(: wow look how crazy natural and beautiful your set of twins are looking.. gohead with your badself mama! just checking up on you! xx
Lol...Thank u honey!
Yesnewme2013... Not sureif you're asking me. But I'm doing okay. My tummy is still swollen. But happy that there's no hanging skin. Boobs are doing good as well.

Before and 58 Days After (8 Weeks, 2 Days)

Loving this transformation! Damn good upgrade!
I think your upgrade is beautiful !

Green Top...Cleveage!!!!

Love the cleveage in this shirt
Aww thanks Sissy 48. Ur amazing!

More Pics Post Op Day 59

8 Weeks and 3 Days

More Blue Bra Pics

Day 59
Lookin fab! How are they feeling ?
Thank you, they feel very soft just like natural breasts.

Tank Top Cleveage

Pink Tank Top, Day 60

Correction **Cleavage**

Lol my ph keeps posting cleveage instead of CLEAVAGE... dumb smart ph!! Lol
Wow you look so beautiful!
Thank u and so did yours! I loved the 500cc's on u OMG so beautiful!!! Good luck with 375cc's I hope they'll be more comfortable for you.

My Before and After Pics on Dr. Brown's Website :-)

Thank you Dr. Brown for the beautiful breats you've given me! It was my pleasure to let u use my pics on ur site, I was thrilled when u asked me if u could put them on the site and I'm just extremely happy to see myself on there!!! Drr
Now you can be a wish pic !!! I'm happy for you . Your boobies are beautiful
Thank you. The thought of it really excites me.
You're famous now!!! He did a great job and you look amazing! Love the tank pic!

2 Months Post Op

Looking and feeling amazing!!
Your upper pole is looking great!
Thank you, I wish they were a lil bigger though.
You boobs look wonderful! Love the cleavage you have now super awesome. Can't wait for mine to finally look like that! Congrats!

9 Weeks (2 Months, 1 Day)

Looking a tad bit bigger in clothing, I'm hoping they reach my expectations by my 4th month. I need them to get bigger! Lol...
But they are looking damn good!
You look amazing!!!!!!!
Thank you. :-)
Amazing! Your incisions are hardly visible! Glad you're happy:)

4lbs since implants

The day of my surgery I weighed 166lbs, 2 months after breast augmentation I weigh 170lbs. Lol I wonder if my implants weigh the whole 4lbs or jusrt half?? Did I gain 2 of the 4lbs?
Lol just a thought.
Who cares, you look phenomenal! Four lbs is worth it regardless!!
Lol, thank you! It is worth it and I'm not complaining. Just wondering how much the implants actually weigh. Lol

Enjoying My New Boobies!

I feel great, My body looks better with bigger boobs! I love wearing V-neck shirts to show my beautiful cleavage! They are very very soft, bouncy a squishy! Just amazingly natural looking and feeling! I'm happy!
I'd say 2lbs is your boobies . There defently beautiful . I gained a few pounds myself . I've finally lost the weight . But now I'm working on loosing more due to I was over weight before my first BA .
I'm working on loosing weight too. I've been dieting and excerising for abt a week so far. Ugh I couldn't believe I weighed 170lbs. But honestly I like the size, I just hate my fat belly arms. Do u mind sharing how u lost weight, was it easy for u?

Pictures I Took Yesterday 9.15.13

Adding pics I took yesterday and didn't post. Post Op Day 65.
You are looking so great! Congrats!

Today's Pics

Post Op Day 66
Your looking more beautiful every day !
I can't believe how nice and natural your boobs look being high profile. I thought that type will make them have the "porn star" look. Lol No offense. I was looking at ur wish pics and you sure did get your wish pics all right. Congratulations!
I can't believe it either. I was afraid they would look fake too but my Dr assured me I'd look amazing with high profile and she was right! Thank you, I just wish I'd gone a lil bigger, they don't seem so big to me. But I guess I'll have to purchase some pushup bras. Haha lol

Swimsuit Top

Post Op Day 68 in a swimsuit top. Looking small but beautiful!
Your bikini pics are amazing. Perfect size! Love them!
Girl you don't look small ! Beautiful ! Your just used to the size so they look small to you . They are big !!!! Love your bikini and your boobies are shining in it .

Pics

Pictures of my:
Before, 1 Month and 2 Months.
They've dropped and look lovely
Just thought to ask your July 7 pic where did u.get that pic i have my b/l ,b/a in two weeks and I 'd really love to show my ps that pic as a wish pic, by the way you look awesome! Continue with your posts wonderful pic story of your journey blessing to you

Post Op Day 73

Feeling great. I'm still wearing a 36DD, the size my Dr told me to get before surgery. I got sized at Victoria's Secret and after dropping and fluffing I'm that exact size (Damn my Dr is good).

Tried on a few bras and I bought 2 and some perfume. I'll go back soon to get a nice pajama set or something.
Good for u ! Need pretty things for a pretty lady
Thank u. I like that.

Pics Of My 2 New VS Bras And An Old Swimsuit Top

More pics! Of my beautiful boobies!
Wow the transformation is beautiful! They have fallen into place so nicely! My ps wants me to go get sized before my next appointment in October but I want to wait until they fluff out more so I can really know my true size. I hope I'm not in for a shocker when I do find out my size because I tried on one of my old bras for fun and they were like nipple covers!
Thanks hun. You are looking good over there! Goosd luck with the sizing, I hope ur where u wanna be hun!
*Good Luck* (stupid ph lol)

78 Days Post Op

My my my! I love my new boobies and so does the WORLD!!! I feel amazing! I'm almost 3 months post op, I never imagined they'd look and feel this amazing in only 2 months. I'm totally grateful and I thank God every day for this blessing and total boost of confidence! And I thank u as well Dr. Brown & staff!!
Looking killer in those swimsuits!!
I'm glad your happy because I'm happy too !!! And you look great ... What is that oil your rubbing on your TaTa?

12 Weeks Post Op

Pics of Post Op Day 84
Hi honey how are you and the twins doing? question re the bio oil and coco butter oil/lotion are you using coco butter oil or lotion are you mixing the 2 then rubbing it on your boobies? Came across the bio oil on eBay going to prob order it this week along with the coco butter but need to know if your mixing it and if it's oil or lotion on the coco butter your using. Cheers love x
came across so many the cocoa butter oil and lotions on ebay think im gonna get the oil and mixing the 2 together... hmmm loves the smell of cocoa butter...
I mixed all 3 together

Life Is Beautiful!

Love my new boobs as I've said a million times before!!! But I can't help but to be thankful for such beautiful, amazing results!! I'm in love with my boobies! Lol. All is well my way, my journey has been blessful and smooth. I'm pretty much over the boob greed and enjoying these pretty titties to the fullest!

Take care all.
HEY GIRLY HOW YOU FEELING AND HOW ARE THE TWINS? HOW IS LIFE AFTER THE NEWYOU? X
Stopping by to say hey BB!!! ;) liking amazing as usual!!
Looking*

15 Weeks Post Op

Hey ladies, its been 105 days since surgery and the girls are looking/doing great! I love them more and more each and everyday!

Hope all is well with u all! Stay blessed!
Beautiful ! I'm happy your loving your boobies .
Thank you Sissy 48. How are you doing?
Looking great girl! :) congrats! Thanks for posting 3months out

4 Months Post Op :-)

123 Days and they are doing wonderful. I'm looking and feeling wonderful! All is well!
They look great!! I have my procedure soon. I'm a 34B and decided to go with 450cc saline mod profile. How long after were you able to touch them with minimal pain? My husband will be returning from his deployment 4 weeks post op and, naturally, he'll be anxious/eager to see my "gains". :)
Thank u... Didn't take that long, probably abt a month or so... Good luck and best wishes on ur upcoming surgery.
Hi!! How long until you were able to "enjoy" them? My husband will be back from his deployment 4 weeks after my surgery and I'm hoping he will be able to touch! :)

6 Months 2 Days Post Op

Wow time has flown by!! I feel great, I look amazing! So so happy I did this for myself, my confidence is sky high! I'm on cloud9!!!

To all u ladies out there thinking of doing something like this for yourself, go for it! U'll love the new u!
Did you end up going high profile after all?
Yes I did go high profile. They look and feel great & natural.
You look so great! They have dropped so nicely and look very natural. Thanks for all the progress and updated pics, it really helps the rest of us. I'm getting 500cc next month and I hope mine look as nice as yours do!

10 Months, 10 Days Post Op.

My experience has been an amazing one. I love my breasts, I couldn't ask for a better pair! Dr. Hayley Brown you are greatly appreciated. Thank you so so much!