I Love How I Look! - Havertown, PA

I have always be fascinated with cosmetic surgery...

I have always be fascinated with cosmetic surgery and knew I would someday turn to it to keep a youthful facial appearance. I've worked hard to stay in good physical shape, but there is only so much you can do yourself about an aging face. At 57 I looked good for my age - after my procedure (including upper and lower eye) I look amazing! I look so natural - just 10-15 years younger! I must admit that the healing process was tougher than I thought it would be - no real pain - just swelling and numbness, but that has subsided and it was definitely worth it!!!

Philadelphia Facial Plastic Surgeon

I interviewed 4 other doctors before choosing Dr. Pontell and I know I made the right choice. He has been very supportive every step of the way and I could not have asked for a better result. I want everyone to know what an amazing, skillful surgeon he is.

That's great to hear!

How long after your facelift surgery do you have to wait to see the big difference? I got a mini-face lift and upper eyelid surgery 4 weeks ago and I'm still waiting for the results. It seems that nobody has noticed it. No compliments.