Seville1955 - Hattiesburg, MS

May 8th was my 6 week check up. Dr. Reno said...

May 8th was my 6 week check up. Dr. Reno said everything looks good. Feeling should return to my neck and lips in the next 3 months. Still a little swollen and sore but things are looking good. Will keep posted as to progress. This has been the second cosmetic procedure I have had done. My first was and upper and lower eyelift. That was an easy recovery, not too bad. This second precedure has really knocked me down. My neck and ears feel numb, lips too. I was not totally prepared for the amount of cutting and how that would feel afterwards while healing. It doesn't feel good. It all looks great but the healing time is long and hard. You really have to take it easy. This two weeks and go back to work is not how it is. In 3 months I should feel much better and in 6 months this will all be a memory. I am very glad I did it.
Hattiesburg Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Reno is great. I had Alloderm upper and lower lip augmentation (use of an implant to enlarge the lips). A mini face/full neck rhytidectomy (removal of excess skin along jawline and neck area. Tightening the underlying fascia and muscle). This is the second procedure I have had. My first was an upper and lower eyelift. Dr. Reno did a fantastic job. I am very pleased with my results.

Thanks so much for sharing on RealSelf! I have heard that a facelift is definitely no joke and can be a long recovery. I hope you continue to heal and like what you see. Please keep us updated and, if you're comfortable doing it, add photos so we can witness your transformation. :)