Breast Implant Revision - Hattiesburg, MS

I went in for implant revision on 10/3/13. I went...

I went in for implant revision on 10/3/13. I went from 410cc saline implants to 650cc silicone (gummybear) implants. I chose to go with the gummybear implants because I have very little breast tissue and my skin is thin. Now my implants will not ripple like they did before which is a huge advantage with the gummybears. It has been 11 days since my surgery and I feel GREAT!! I will attach pictures of before and after.

Height 5'6", Weight 130lbs, Age 39

Mondor's Cord........YIKES!!!

So, I have been sore on my left side near my incision since the surgery. Last night as I was checking to see if I have a buise I noticed a raised line when I stretched my arm straight up. Immediately I went to the internet to see what it was. Through just a little reserch I found out that is called a Mondor's cord. Not to worry, it's nothing major and it will go away on its own but it is annoying and quite sore much like a bruise. I will attach a photo to show you.

3 weeks today!!!

Today makes 3 weeks, TIME FLIES!! I feel like I've had these boobies FOREVER!!! Lol. Outside of the Mondor's Cord, I feel great. It's a bit of an annoyance to not be able to resume my normal activities. I can't wait to be able to get back to the gym, I'm getting bored waiting. Oh well only 3 more weeks until I'm back to normal. I guess I should take advantage of the break. Here are some updated pics!!!

Photos

Before photo and after photo at 3 weeks.

Six week update!!!

Thursday made 6 weeks since my revision. The Mondors Cord is gone (thank goodness) and I feel great!!! I do have a slight flat spot on the bottom of my right breast but I'm sure it will work it's way out. I did start light workouts this week and I go for a checkup on Monday. Here are some updated pictures.

The Official Before and After Pics from Dr.

Went for 6 week checkup yesterday and all is looking good. Here are my official before and afters that the dr. took.
Hattiesburg Plastic Surgeon

Great bedside manner. Staff was great to work with.