Breast Implant Revision - Hattiesburg, MS

I went in for implant revision on 10/3/13. I went...

I went in for implant revision on 10/3/13. I went from 410cc saline implants to 650cc silicone (gummybear) implants. I chose to go with the gummybear implants because I have very little breast tissue and my skin is thin. Now my implants will not ripple like they did before which is a huge advantage with the gummybears. It has been 11 days since my surgery and I feel GREAT!! I will attach pictures of before and after.

Height 5'6", Weight 130lbs, Age 39

You look great day two!
Thanks so much. This was much easier than the first time.
Beautiful results! I'm so happy for you.

Mondor's Cord........YIKES!!!

So, I have been sore on my left side near my incision since the surgery. Last night as I was checking to see if I have a buise I noticed a raised line when I stretched my arm straight up. Immediately I went to the internet to see what it was. Through just a little reserch I found out that is called a Mondor's cord. Not to worry, it's nothing major and it will go away on its own but it is annoying and quite sore much like a bruise. I will attach a photo to show you.

I did have Mondor's cords on the right too; no worries. It took mines almost a month to disappear , but they did :o) . C
Hopefully mine will be gone soon. It's more of an aggivation than anything else. It feels sore. Thats my only problem at this point. I look forward to the day when its GONE!!!!! lol
just don't worry if it takes a little longer ; i thought at one point they would have never disappear ;))). But they did ! C

3 weeks today!!!

Today makes 3 weeks, TIME FLIES!! I feel like I've had these boobies FOREVER!!! Lol. Outside of the Mondor's Cord, I feel great. It's a bit of an annoyance to not be able to resume my normal activities. I can't wait to be able to get back to the gym, I'm getting bored waiting. Oh well only 3 more weeks until I'm back to normal. I guess I should take advantage of the break. Here are some updated pics!!!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Photos

Before photo and after photo at 3 weeks.

Your review is very helpful.I'm getting a revision in Dec.I have 400 cc currently..do u think 550 is enough to see a difference?
Beautiful boobies!!

Six week update!!!

Thursday made 6 weeks since my revision. The Mondors Cord is gone (thank goodness) and I feel great!!! I do have a slight flat spot on the bottom of my right breast but I'm sure it will work it's way out. I did start light workouts this week and I go for a checkup on Monday. Here are some updated pictures.

Really nice results!! Were your Saline implants unders or overs? Thanks
My first implants (saline) were under the muscle. The new ones are too. He just did an exchange with no pocket revision. I didn't need it because I went bigger with the implants.
I think it all depends on your height and weight. 550cc could be plenty, it might not be enough. For what I wanted I needed to go at least 200cc more. I wanted cleavage and fullness on top.

The Official Before and After Pics from Dr.

Went for 6 week checkup yesterday and all is looking good. Here are my official before and afters that the dr. took.

How did you treat the monders cord. I think I have one
What profile is that?
They look fabulous!
Hattiesburg Plastic Surgeon

Great bedside manner. Staff was great to work with.