Red Sore Watering Eyes with Eventual Ptosis and Blepharoplasty - United Kingdom, GB

I suffered with red sore watering eyes that...

I suffered with red sore watering eyes that eventually affected my life drastically. I dreaded waking up in the morning as everything I wanted to do or did was not not an enjoyable experience. Even day to day chores were a challenge. I was beginning to lose faith in the medical profession. I didnt understand how what I thought was I simple problem was so difficult to resolve. It was a problem to drive as my eyes used to flood but not run. It was like trying to see underwater.
London Oculoplastic Surgeon

I first saw Mrs. Shah-Desai in February 2014 after making many trips to Moorfields at A&E and as a patient, and having two punctoplasty surgeries performed. One NHS and one privately at Moorfields. . Both failed to put things right and there was more drastic surgery planned. I feel angry and let down as I was seen and examined by so many doctors there who were incapable of giving a correct diagnosis and treatment. Mrs. Shah-Desai has given me back a quality of life with the correct diagnosis, medication and advice to purchase and use blephasteam goggles and to take omega 3 eye. I was also diagnosed with ptosis on my consultation and was photographed and had field vision tests carried out which showed restricted vision. I have just had surgery to rectify this problem and have every confidence this will be successful. Mrs. Shah-Desai not only is a skilled surgeon with amazing expertise but she possesses understanding and kindness and has a natural friendly way about her. I would have no doubt in my recommendation.