Tummy Tuck and Breast Reduction/lift - Harrisburg, PA

I have lost a lot of weight and my tummy has the...

I have lost a lot of weight and my tummy has the extra skin that will not go away. I went in to see my PS and as part of my visit we discussed the overly large breast that sag to my belly button. Because of neck,back and shoulder issues my breast reduction is covered by my insurance. To have both procedures done I save on cost for the surgical center and anesthesia.

My procedures are scheduled for April 29th. I'm excited and glad to have everyone here giving advice on the recovery process.

So I think I've accomplished all my tasks. Laundry...

So I think I've accomplished all my tasks. Laundry is done house cleaning is done. Hubby will be cooking so I don't have to worry about that. I bought all the things I think I will need except scar treatment but I figure it will be a few weeks before I'll need it anyway. I am using a waterproof mattress cover to put over my recliner just in case I spring a leak lol. I guess I still need a few food items for the first few days. Lite stuff considering all I've read on here about nausea and more tightness after eating. That's all for now. I guessmy next update will be the day of or after surgery.

Just got off the phone with the surgical center. I...

Just got off the phone with the surgical center. I go at 7AM. I'm so excited.

I usually take a water pill for my blood pressure I've been told not to take it because it may kick in during surgery...duh why didn't I think of that.

I was told to bring photo ID and my insurance card. My BR is being covered by insurance.

They gave specific directions to the surgical center.

I'll post more updates as soon as I'm able.

I'm sitting up on my couch watching basketball. My...

I'm sitting up on my couch watching basketball. My low back is just starting to ache. It could be that I'm just feeling it since I came off the vicoden and am only taking Tylenol. I think I will take vicoden before going to bed. Otherwise feeling pretty good.

I know this is rather gross but for newbies going...

I know this is rather gross but for newbies going through this stool softener is your friend. I had my first BM today. It's very difficult to clean up afterward but it is so worth it to feel better.

Went for my one week PO today. Had my drains...

Went for my one week PO today. Had my drains removed today. It was uncomfortable but not painful. But I did not realize how much better I would feel with them gone. The Nurse explained that some of the pinching feeling I had was due to the drains. As soon as they were gone I could tell I felt better. I'm able to stand more erect and sit and stand easier. Don't get me wrong I'm still not 100% but I'm working on it. I can now move into spanx. Yay!!!

I did not have drains at the breast and the nurse took off the old steri strips and cleaned up the area and put new strips on. I can now wear a normal sports bra.

Well I'm almost 1 month PO. I'm happy that the...

Well I'm almost 1 month PO. I'm happy that the saggy hanging skin is gone but I'm thinking I should have had lipo before my TT since my surgeon wouldn't do the lipo with the TT. My upper belly is very protruded. I don't think it's all swelling. Now because I had a BR my boobs are smaller than my belly...it's not a good look.

I have a f/up on Friday with the surgeon so I'll be asking what the deal is.

Sooooo happy today. I've been cleared for...

Sooooo happy today. I've been cleared for everything except abdominal exercises and jarring rollercoasters. I have to wait another 2 weeks. So gym here I come. I can also get rid of my compression bras as well as my abdominal binder although I think I will wear it while working out just to feel secure.

My ps said that my upper abs did not require a lot of muscle repair but that my upper abs are more swollen. He said it should look great by the three month mark. I just have to learn to be patient.

Onto my breasts. I went to VS Wednesday to be measured and measures (after my reduction) at a 36DD I'm really happy with the size but I thought I was going down to a full C but with my body type he felt this was the perfect size for me. He said he took 4 pounds off my breasts ... can you imagine??? So needless to say I still need to relax and fall into a normal shape but they look good. I'm still not too happy with the left nipple so he said If at 3 months it still hasn't resolved he will correct it in his office. So I'm cool with that.

I'm just excited to be able to go swimming on Monday it's supposed to be about 90. Plus I can sleep normally now yay me.

I promise this weekend I will post some pictures. That's all for now.

Hey all. It's been a while since I've been on here...

Hey all. It's been a while since I've been on here. Things are going well for me. I went to my annual GYN exam and he told me that he has seen plenty of surgical patients and that my breast reduction looks great in comparison so that made me feel good about my surgery. I am going back in January for some touch up work to my tummy. My surgeon would not do lipo with my TT and BR because of blood loss. But now 8 months later I'm not happy with the upper belly bulge so he is going to remove it.
Harrisburg Plastic Surgeon

Dr Wolf is so nice. His bedside manner is lovely. He made me laugh so I did not feel my nerves kicking in. He explained things in a way I can understand.

Hey! I would be interested to know what your PS says about the issue u have about the upper belly protruding. I also have the same problem but PS said everything looked great and there is no fat left to lipo! What does the upper belly feel like? Hard or soft?
im also 4 weeks p.o. and have the upper belly bulge, my ps said he tightend from breast bone down as tight as poosible, also lipo, he said that sometimes your tissues are stronger in different areas, under my belly button is stronger than above and that why upper is bulging more, he said exercising that area it can improve
My belly is soft but not flabby. I did not have lipo so I know I need lipo. I go today for my 4 week follow up so I'll find out from the expert what's what.
Hey congrad's on you being able to start working out now. 90 degrees! That's crazy! Where the heck are you cuz girl I am coming! Only downfall . . I cant swim :-( Cant wait to see your pics!
Thanks Farz. I'm in Pennsylvania. I'm sure you can put your feet in or stand under the water umbrella in the baby pool it can't be any worse than taking a shower.
I hope you will share some pics! Id love to see the transfomration!
I'm glad you are recovering so well! I had my 1 mth po today and he said I already look like i'm 3mths healed. I'm still a little swollen and got the go ahead to excercise. I'm going out tomorrow to find something to replace the binder. (oh my it rolls and hurts)
I'm happy that my big bulge is gone at the bottom of belly and I can't wait till swelling goes down.
Hope to hear from you soon.
I bought a waist sincher at Macy's but it rolls up too. The only thing that doesn't roll up is spanx so far anyway. I think I'm having so many issues because everything pushes up under my breasts which are extremely tender because of the reduction. I bought some sports bras hoping to ease some of the pinching of the surgical garments I've been wearing.

I am so glad you are feeling better about your results. It would suck to have gone through all of this and not be happy in the end.
I am scheduled in 4 months for full high lateral tension TT, with muscle repair and breast reduction. My doctor estimates that I will be under anethesia for about 6 hours. May I ask how long your combined procedures took, and were there any after effects from the anethesia? Thanks for sharing.
My surgery was about 3.5 hours. No issues with anesthesia. Good luck with your procedure
Thanks so much!
Hi hope all is well. I'm 10 days pst op. I had extreme pain for 3 days. I got my tubes removed @ my 1st pst op appointment, not painful at all. I have some leakage from belly button,I keep my binder on all the time except to shower. I don't have pain so I my nanna is always watchin telling me to slow down and let body heal. I'm wishing you the best for ur tt! Dr. Wolf did a good job from thus far. I don't see my bottom flab and I notice. a reduction in belly but still very swllen. Let me know how u are doing when u can!
Hey doing good. Had surgery yesterday. Went in at 7 home by 1. Not too much pain. Showered today. I'm not as stooped over as I thought I would be. My husband took pictures I have to get to the real computer to load them. I'm very swollen at the top of my belly but I'm very happy so far.
Hello Ursmack, I had my breast reduction 8/10 by Dr. R Wolf and he did a wonderful job. I am scheduled for my tummy tuck 4/15, I'm very nervous but I am pleased to have Dr. Wolf perform the surgery. I will let you know how my turns out.
I'm glad to know someone else used him too. I have a coworker who had an augmentation done by him and she was very happy.

Good luck with everything. I look forward to hearing how things go for you.