I am 30 years old, I am a mother of 5 year old...

I am 30 years old, I am a mother of 5 year old twins and a 1 1/2 year old baby, i am 5"6 and weigh 160, all of the fat is in my stomach and i have alot of loose skin that just hangs off of me! I am so ready to get this surgery so i can finally feel better in my own skin! I will be posting as much as i can before, during and after the surgery!
I would love too see before pics, I am just about the same size and I'm thinking our stomachs are very similar. My surgery is scheduled for Mar.3rd . I'm getting muscle repair and lipo.. It's nice to talk to people going through the same thing. My family is sick of hearing about it..lol
Im posting pics right now!

Before pictures!

I forgot to add that i have had 2 previous c-sections with the twins and my 1 year old! Sooooo Ready!
I don't know you but I am sooooo excited for you. If you read my story I'm 28yrs n I've also had 3 c-sections. My first consultation this Tuesday! !! EXCITED!!!!! Keep us updated, especially the day before and of about how your feeling emotionally.... good luck
Im 1 week out today and EXITED!
Keep me updated on you too momof3! Hope eveything goes good for you!

1 week

I was asked if i was pregnant, thats it. Time to remove my friend of 6 years! (Belly). When i told the guy "no im just fat" he got all embarrassed! Hahahahaha

Had to change surgery date :(

Had to change surgery date due to personal issues, will keep posted!
Aww so sorry to hear:-( definitely keep us posted. I had my surgery this morning and surprisingly so far it's not as bad as I anticipated! Really looking forward to see how yours goes:)

Rescheduled for Monday March 10th

Yaaay, everything resolved i am now rescheduled for Monday March 10th, unfortunatly my 6 year old little boy identical twins are out of school on spring break for two weeks starting the 10th so its gonna be a little harder than i thought!! I need prayers! So exited!
Good luck tomorrow!!
Thank you im so excited!!! How are you doing?
Thank you, i got everything resolved so its rescheduled for March 10th! How are you feeling?

1 Day until the surgery!!!!!!!

So ready for this! 2 Pics for the road! Hahahaha
So how did your surgery go?? We are TT buddies -- I had my mini TT today as well! ;)
Completely under thank God! I just didn't relize how numb I was til it wore off later that night. I'm doing great now:-) I'm on my way to my first post op appt with my ps, I'll try and post some new pics later:-)

well i didnt get muscle repair :(

Doc said i didnt need it but i totally disagree, i got my mons liposuctioned this might sound weird but my right side Labia Majora area is swollen and black?????? Any reaaon why im in alot of pain!

day of surgery

Mine was very bruised too, along with my upper thighs and I'm guessing from the trauma of being cut so low. Hang in there girl! In a couple of days you will feel so much better and make sure you take your meds before the last one wears off. This will all be worth it!! :-)
It was ok, i was awake dring the surgery but when it was almost done i felt like electricity was running across my body, felt like i had been tazered! Then i freaked out and was acting like a psycho! Maybe the meds? Or my body was in shock?
How ate you feeling today KLGin?

1 day post op

Draining good! Feel ok, just sore.
Are you able to lay flat on your back to sleep? What about slightly in your side in bed?
So how is the pain? Is it bad? I'm so scared about the pain and reduced mobility for a couple weeks! What pain meds are you taking and do they help a lot?
Im on my 2nd day and yes im in alot of pain! My husband took the 1st 2 days off to help me up and down and i hired a babysitter to take care of me the rest of the week. Im walking around ALOT! Im taking 1 hydrocodone 10/ acetaminophen 325 about every 3 to 4 hrs! When is your surgery scheduled?

In pain but worth every second!

My poor little pooter went from camel toe to moose knuckle because of the swelling from the mons lipo. I feel bubbles of liquid?!? In my tummy and side areas, probably need to drain out of the lipo holes.... going to doc tomorrow to check it out!
Looking awesome already! Happy healing :)
Thank you! I need it! Im still in lots of pain!
Omg!! You look fantastic! I'm so happy for you:-)

Im officially a weenie!

The "bubbles" i was feeling under my skin was just fluid needing to drain or soak back into the body! Im just a weener when it comes to weird feelings in my body! Husband poked cotton swab w triple antibiotics through the lipo holes and we let them drain! Much better. Then i elevated my butt on a pillow and applied a warm compress on my vaJ J......swelling is going down now finally! Oh and i finally took a shower, im not the stinky kid anymore! Yaaay......
It was just fluid! :)
Oh good! Glad to see you were able to drain that! Hope you're pain lessens as well! ;)
Your welcome! Holler if you have any other questions!

still draining

4 days post and still draining out of lipo holes. I took some laxatives this morning because its hard to go after a surgery, they helped alot! My bruising hurts really bad and is still very obvious, also still have labia majora bruising and swelling..... im planning to post 5 day pics tomorrow, im too tired today!

5 days post

Still alot of bruising, wearing my girdle 24/7 not draining anymore

just put together a before and after collage

:) loving the results so far!
I dont know, my holes are closed up now and i stil feel fluid around my hips, i guess my body will just soak it in?

started scar treatment

Ive kept all my lipo holes and mini tt wounds covered with triple antibiotic ointment on them so they stay moist, as soon as the skin heals over i will apply a silicone scar strip to all of my wounds 12 hrs a night for 2 months..... lets see how this goes!
Girl I don't know....this is all a mystery to me, lol! ;)

10 days post

Im very swollen today! The most i have ever been, my lower belly feels like a water bed!
Hahaha me too!

11 days post

This might be tmi but i managed to get some booty this morning from the hubby, i was on top and i was very careful.........my mini tt site and lipo sites were not affected at all and it didnt hurt! :)
Lol....you go girl!
Hehehe
@grim you are looking good, the bruising will go away in about 21 days, I use the silicone strips and I am at 5 1/2 weeks and they are helping. I didn't tell anyone about my MIni TT and I am so happy that I want to tell all my friends and my two daughters but my girls will give me a hard time (they are 26 & 31) they would say why waste your money on that, and all my friends would judge me, but I did it for myself to make me feel better about myself. Happy healing Grim:)

12 days post ....seroma maybe?

My belly is huge and feels like a water bed still, when i push on it you see a wave of liquid under the skin roll to the other side. It hurts like heck and feels heavy on my incision site. Its mostly on lower belly but can roll wherever i push it.......Doc office is closed on the weekend so ill call up there on Monday!

12 days post pics

I had to try and take pics myself. I feel like a flippin tick and would be releived if i popped right now!
Did you all your PS about the swelling? Hope it goes away!
You are looking good! The swelling will go down and you will be very happy lady.

13 days post .......Drained! Yaaaay!

I called and the doc office got me in today. It was seroma fluid and doc put a needle in it (numbed it first, didn't hurt) pulled out lots of fluid and i went from feeling like a tick to feeling like a flea yipeee! Hahahaha ( i know that was dumb! ) hahahaahahahaha ill add photos tomorrow at my 2 week mark.
It was seroma, he drained alot of fluid! I feel flippin fabulous now!
Thank you diane :) I am already very happy and in love with the results!

2 weeks! Got sucked again today!

There was more fluid in tgere today, got the remainder sucked out and feel even better! The swelling is still there around my belly and hips but is very mild. The mons (FUPA) has completely gone down. Most bruising is starting to fade away and i LOVE LOVE LOVE the results.
Oh good, I'm glad!! Yayyyy for feeling better!! You look great!!

more liquid in my belly :(

Seroma liquid is filling up again, damn this is getting old already! I swear i layed down ALL day for once today and its still coming back. I guess ill call dr tomorrow. : (

17 days post (2 weeks, 3 days)

Got more seroma liquid sucked out. Can not wait until this goes away! Swelling is very minimal and bruising is almost gone! All wounds are healing beautifully and i cant wait to show off my belly, its so pretty!!!!!!!
How did you know the difference between swelling and fluid?

South Padre Island

Took some pics of my new belly!
Looking great girl!! Rocking that bikini!!
:) thank you! I just took the pics in the hotel room then wore a tight one piece on the beach!! Hahah i dont want to show off the results just yet! Im waiting till the fluid is totally gone and swelling is down!
When i pushed the area w fluid it was like a waterbed, you can see a wave of liquid move to one side or the other. i still have more but im going to wait till tues when i go to the dr. Swelling is just like a sponge type feel where it goes back in place when pushed on and doesnt move around. Hope that helped you 312

3 weeks and 1 day post......Got a drain :(

Got a drain put in today, my body keeps making too much fluid.........which in this case is bad ;) Im thinking of putting this bag in a hand gun case so i will at least look cool!
@Grim why didn't they give you a bag day of surgery? You are looking good. FYI I use the Scar Away treatment and I am at week 7 and my scars are looking really good, should try it. I will post picture tonight on my site of the scar, happy healing. I hope the drain works.
Diane, I have no idea, i think its because most people dont develop this much fluid and because i had lipo also and fluid drained from those holes for a couple of days. Thats awesome about your scars, i definitely want to see the pics!
I hated the drains but they certainly did help get rid of fluid. I pinned mine to my binder under my shirt and just wore baggy shirts for a week. Oh and if they let you shower with it in, my doc told me to keep it above my chest level. So I took one of those plastic/rubber exercise bands, put it around my neck, and safety pinned the drain to that - that way my poor hub didn't have to stand there holding my drains while I showered!

Me drain warmers and surgery mates!

:) My 13 Yr old Cameron Dae and 9 Yr old Courtney Love!
You look amazing! Congrats on your new body:) im considering going to dr hilmy and your experience is helping me a lot with making my decision. Thanks.

3 weeks 6days post

Still have the drain and still collecting more than 50cc a day of seroma fluid :(
Thank you lillizby13, he is amazing! Ive been telling everyone how good he is!

4 weeks post

Still have my drain. I have no bruising and a little swelling still.

4 weeks post

Looking good Grim! I hope you are feeling good..

Mons (FUPA) and scar strips

There is wrinkling around my belly button but it is from the previous piercing that was there.

doubled up on compression garmets

Looking fab!!!! :)
Thank you joolie!
You look so good Grim! Super hot on that bike too!

draining less than 25 cc a day........yaaaay!

Just a quick shot w tight clothes on
I hard the drains, but once they are out you feel great. I'm 8 week now and feel great!
Im almost 5 weeks! Tuesday the 15th will be 2 weeks with the drain! Thank you, i cant wait to wear tight clothes!
I was able to wear (just posted on my site) jeans with my shirt tucked in today so excited.

phone was stolen :( all of yesterdays realself pics gone

I took myself and the kids to the doc yesterday due to horrible cough congestion etc... went to cvs to fill the scrips and left my phone on the pharmacy counter to chase my 1 year old. Got to the car and immediately realized my phone was not in my purse.
Went back in and it was gone.......police were called to look at the cameras and it looked like the mans son behind me might have grabbed it........therefore a 15 year old is probably spanking it to my mini tummy tuck pics :( i hope the police find the little shit! I ill post some tomorrow! Promise!

1 month post pics

Ok... so ill start out by saying ive been sleeping on my side, back and stomach since 2 weeks post. I have a few lumpy areas i am concerned with which might be swelling but i will still discuss w dr. I still have my drain. I started "playing" Monday and by playing i mean working out, i HATE that word! Working out on routine seems so boring, and i do plenty of work! So i play every day, with my kids, dance wii, hula hooping, and now that hubby is back in town sex! Im eating and drinking ALOT of protein and taking l-glutamine supplaments. Lots less carbs and alot more water (still drinking my diet cokes ;) I currently weigh 145.

photos

drain side

I love the picture with the bike. You are looking amazing.
Thank you diane, i finally got my drain out yesterday!

Drain came out yesterday!

Now time for the sexy cloths Grim.
Yes! Ill have to find some ;)
Thank you, i actually rode it yesterday for 3 hours! I missed my bike :)

seroma fluid is starting to come back 2 days after drain removal

Im so sick of this fluid! Its annoying! I am still eating tons of protein and now wearing 3 compression garmets!
Hey Grim, you're a super cute chick! Your results are looking great! Did you ever get the little shit who nabbed you're phone, that's the worst! Have you tried drinking real ( as in not tasty) cranberry juice, or nettle ( tea and pill form) ? I take the pills once a month ;-) Loved all your pictures!

some swelling and seroma fluid lower belly

There is very little seroma fluid but its there, i will wait 2 weeks and see if it soaks into mybody, if not ill be forced to harass doc again!
Ok girl, so you commented on my thread that this is all worth it - and holy moly you have been through the ringer, having a drain at one month recovery time!! I am going to ask my dr what his plan is for drains... we have a vegas trip booked 4 weeks after my procedure. Think i'll be comfortable enough to make it?! I'm not having muscle repair either, just mini TT.
I also had 4 liters of fat lipoed out of my belly! Yes you should definitely ask your dr for a drain as soon as surgery is finished so you wont have to go through what i did, you can have the drain the first week or 2 and you prob wont get a seroma. 4 weeks post i was just fine no pain at all hell 3 days post i was at an outlet shopping! I think i did too much too soon so i would also recommend taking it easy and resting the 1st 2 weeks..........i just cant sit still, i swear i tried! But no, when i got the drain put in i was already healed at all scar sights and felt good.....it was just the seroma fluid. Hope that helps you a little!
Also the 3rd week i was the most swollen, not much after that....i still have a tiny bit of swelling in my lower belly right above the scar but the remaining seroma fluid finally soaked back into my body! :) also make sure you wear your binder 24/7 i wear 2 during the day and 3 at night, that REALLY helps with the swelling!

Seroma fluid is finally gone! I currently weigh 140!

Thank you friends for all of your support! My seroma has finally soaked back in my body! Im so excited! I have a little swelling in my lower belly right above my scar but it looks wonderful to me! I m weighing 140 down 20 lbs from my very first post. About 4 lbs from the surgery and the rest from being more active, more water and my daily dose of tons of protein, usually a adkins protein shake for breakfast a sensible lunch and dinner before 7pm! I still wear my binders 2 during the day and 3 at night, they really help! I will try to post a pic today but if not i will tomorrow : )
At my consult the doctor mentioned that I would have a drain the first 3-5 days, so I am definitely going to continue that discussion with him. I am actually still on maternity leave (california gives you a few months off!) so I'm having surgery May 6th, and then going back to work May 19th - but I work from home and have a desk job so I am sure I will be ok. I have lots of compression garments and spanx left over from my c-section, so sounds like I will be putting those to good use. Thank you so much for the info and for sharing your experience!!! I can't wait to join you on the "flat side" :)

7 weeks post

You are looking amazing Grim.
You look good girl! I think you're going to be a rock'n result!
Awesome! Yes you deserve it, you will love the results and the scar is like a c-section so your already a pro! Good luck and keep me updated!

7 weeks post photo grid

Thank u! How are you doing?
Thank you i hope so!

before and after

bikini

Look at you getting your sexy on! You look amazing! Congrats on a successful transformation :)
Doing good, just updated my status last night, with my swimsuit on ;)

2 mos post

2 mos post

Looking good Grim!
Thanks mamax3, im trying to get that tiny bit of extra fluff that was left behind to go away but im very happy with the results!

2 mos

Thank you! You too diane!

still wearing 2 compression garmets 24/7

Forgot to add.......i am still at 140 and the compression garmets from the dr office are too big now so i had to go buy some smaller ones!
You look great :) I'm 17 days pre op very nervious :/ I notice in your pics you had a electronic cigarette I've been smoke free for year and a half but with my ecig I didn't tell my ps I use one, did you have any issues cause of the nicotine? I'm kinda stressed about having to stop before surgery or do I? Any info you can give me I'd really appreciate. Thank you
Well to tell you the truth........im at 4 mg nicotine, i had ALOT of problems with seroma fluid, i just got it back again on my right. Im not sure if its the nicotine or rough sports i like to play.........Sex.......and im trying out for the full contact football team tomorrow. ......2 mos post???? Its one of the two. If i were you i would go down a level or two and try not to move alot the 1st month. If its hard too bad just take my advice! I am way too active to be having surgery but i already knew that! Do not stop ecigs you will end up smoking real ones, just try and go down on the levels and intake and try to go down on stress.........i know its hard girl but its your body and its worth it! Hope i helped a little! Stay in touch!
Ty :) I'll definatly take your advise... I'm working very hard on decreasing my levels grrr but it's worth it .... I don't think nicotine plays a factor in seroma fluid just healing of the scar due to the flat they create tissue can die .... So maybe you should give it a little time before playing football you wouldn't want to risk ruining your sexy new tummy ;) thank again for your help best of luck

2 1/2 Months Post Down to 135lbs

There is still a spot i dont like on the left side of my belly button, hopefully time or the doc can fix it!

2 1/2 Mo Post

;) Let me know how you are doing. I decided to wait till next football season to play!

it didnt post my last pic :(

And i keep trying!
Looking hottttt! Which compression garments did you buy? My binder is about done....
I'm ready to just be done w /it 5 more days I have my pre op today.... That is a very smart decision for you to wait , how are you feeling had your fluid gone down?

3 mos post

Still needs improvements but im very happy! Down to 130 lbs
Looking good Grim!
wooooow, Grim! You look so great! Gorgeous suit too! I am so jelly of your weight loss. I haven't lost one pound since surgery.
Just ones from walmart, the ones that look like corsets......cant remember the name. Im down to wearing just one but i wear it all the time!

morning selfie

;)
Grim You look AMAZING!
Wow your results look great. Overall it seems like he boosted your confidence. I hope you get your phone back. I really enjoyed reading your blog. It has a very down to earth feel while reading it.
Wow. I love your results

4 mos post

125 to 130 lbs........maintaining weight.
Unreal results! He took 20 years off you body! You look amazing.
you look awesome!
You look awesome. I enjoyed reading your journey and how you overcame all of the obstacles that were pushed in your way:) I am almost 2 weeks post op and not overly happy with my results:(
Dr. Ashraf Hilmy

I LOVE Dr. Hilmy he is an awsome Dr and Surgeon. He is very forward and honest, i like that. If you are touchy he might come off as mean, but hes a real sweetheart and just gives honest answers. So.......put your big girl panties on and expect him to tell you his opinion. He takes his time and is a perfectionist. I give him 2 thumbs up!.....also.......His Staff is one of a kind! I love every one of those ladies!