I am 30 years old, I am a mother of 5 year old...

I am 30 years old, I am a mother of 5 year old twins and a 1 1/2 year old baby, i am 5"6 and weigh 160, all of the fat is in my stomach and i have alot of loose skin that just hangs off of me! I am so ready to get this surgery so i can finally feel better in my own skin! I will be posting as much as i can before, during and after the surgery!

Before pictures!

I forgot to add that i have had 2 previous c-sections with the twins and my 1 year old! Sooooo Ready!

1 week

I was asked if i was pregnant, thats it. Time to remove my friend of 6 years! (Belly). When i told the guy "no im just fat" he got all embarrassed! Hahahahaha

Had to change surgery date :(

Had to change surgery date due to personal issues, will keep posted!

Rescheduled for Monday March 10th

Yaaay, everything resolved i am now rescheduled for Monday March 10th, unfortunatly my 6 year old little boy identical twins are out of school on spring break for two weeks starting the 10th so its gonna be a little harder than i thought!! I need prayers! So exited!

1 Day until the surgery!!!!!!!

So ready for this! 2 Pics for the road! Hahahaha

well i didnt get muscle repair :(

Doc said i didnt need it but i totally disagree, i got my mons liposuctioned this might sound weird but my right side Labia Majora area is swollen and black?????? Any reaaon why im in alot of pain!

day of surgery

1 day post op

Draining good! Feel ok, just sore.

In pain but worth every second!

My poor little pooter went from camel toe to moose knuckle because of the swelling from the mons lipo. I feel bubbles of liquid?!? In my tummy and side areas, probably need to drain out of the lipo holes.... going to doc tomorrow to check it out!

Im officially a weenie!

The "bubbles" i was feeling under my skin was just fluid needing to drain or soak back into the body! Im just a weener when it comes to weird feelings in my body! Husband poked cotton swab w triple antibiotics through the lipo holes and we let them drain! Much better. Then i elevated my butt on a pillow and applied a warm compress on my vaJ J......swelling is going down now finally! Oh and i finally took a shower, im not the stinky kid anymore! Yaaay......

still draining

4 days post and still draining out of lipo holes. I took some laxatives this morning because its hard to go after a surgery, they helped alot! My bruising hurts really bad and is still very obvious, also still have labia majora bruising and swelling..... im planning to post 5 day pics tomorrow, im too tired today!

5 days post

Still alot of bruising, wearing my girdle 24/7 not draining anymore

just put together a before and after collage

:) loving the results so far!

started scar treatment

Ive kept all my lipo holes and mini tt wounds covered with triple antibiotic ointment on them so they stay moist, as soon as the skin heals over i will apply a silicone scar strip to all of my wounds 12 hrs a night for 2 months..... lets see how this goes!

10 days post

Im very swollen today! The most i have ever been, my lower belly feels like a water bed!

11 days post

This might be tmi but i managed to get some booty this morning from the hubby, i was on top and i was very careful.........my mini tt site and lipo sites were not affected at all and it didnt hurt! :)

12 days post ....seroma maybe?

My belly is huge and feels like a water bed still, when i push on it you see a wave of liquid under the skin roll to the other side. It hurts like heck and feels heavy on my incision site. Its mostly on lower belly but can roll wherever i push it.......Doc office is closed on the weekend so ill call up there on Monday!

12 days post pics

I had to try and take pics myself. I feel like a flippin tick and would be releived if i popped right now!

13 days post .......Drained! Yaaaay!

I called and the doc office got me in today. It was seroma fluid and doc put a needle in it (numbed it first, didn't hurt) pulled out lots of fluid and i went from feeling like a tick to feeling like a flea yipeee! Hahahaha ( i know that was dumb! ) hahahaahahahaha ill add photos tomorrow at my 2 week mark.

2 weeks! Got sucked again today!

There was more fluid in tgere today, got the remainder sucked out and feel even better! The swelling is still there around my belly and hips but is very mild. The mons (FUPA) has completely gone down. Most bruising is starting to fade away and i LOVE LOVE LOVE the results.

more liquid in my belly :(

Seroma liquid is filling up again, damn this is getting old already! I swear i layed down ALL day for once today and its still coming back. I guess ill call dr tomorrow. : (

17 days post (2 weeks, 3 days)

Got more seroma liquid sucked out. Can not wait until this goes away! Swelling is very minimal and bruising is almost gone! All wounds are healing beautifully and i cant wait to show off my belly, its so pretty!!!!!!!

South Padre Island

Took some pics of my new belly!

3 weeks and 1 day post......Got a drain :(

Got a drain put in today, my body keeps making too much fluid.........which in this case is bad ;) Im thinking of putting this bag in a hand gun case so i will at least look cool!

Me drain warmers and surgery mates!

:) My 13 Yr old Cameron Dae and 9 Yr old Courtney Love!

3 weeks 6days post

Still have the drain and still collecting more than 50cc a day of seroma fluid :(

4 weeks post

Still have my drain. I have no bruising and a little swelling still.

4 weeks post

Mons (FUPA) and scar strips

There is wrinkling around my belly button but it is from the previous piercing that was there.

doubled up on compression garmets

draining less than 25 cc a day........yaaaay!

Just a quick shot w tight clothes on

phone was stolen :( all of yesterdays realself pics gone

I took myself and the kids to the doc yesterday due to horrible cough congestion etc... went to cvs to fill the scrips and left my phone on the pharmacy counter to chase my 1 year old. Got to the car and immediately realized my phone was not in my purse.
Went back in and it was gone.......police were called to look at the cameras and it looked like the mans son behind me might have grabbed it........therefore a 15 year old is probably spanking it to my mini tummy tuck pics :( i hope the police find the little shit! I ill post some tomorrow! Promise!

1 month post pics

Ok... so ill start out by saying ive been sleeping on my side, back and stomach since 2 weeks post. I have a few lumpy areas i am concerned with which might be swelling but i will still discuss w dr. I still have my drain. I started "playing" Monday and by playing i mean working out, i HATE that word! Working out on routine seems so boring, and i do plenty of work! So i play every day, with my kids, dance wii, hula hooping, and now that hubby is back in town sex! Im eating and drinking ALOT of protein and taking l-glutamine supplaments. Lots less carbs and alot more water (still drinking my diet cokes ;) I currently weigh 145.

photos

drain side

Drain came out yesterday!

seroma fluid is starting to come back 2 days after drain removal

Im so sick of this fluid! Its annoying! I am still eating tons of protein and now wearing 3 compression garmets!
Dr. Ashraf Hilmy

Dr. Hilmy is an awsome Dr and Surgeon. He is very forward and honest, i like that. If you are touchy he might come off as mean, but hes a real sweetheart and just gives honest answers. So.......put your big girl panties on and expect him to tell you his opinion. He takes his time and is a perfectionist. I give him 2 thumbs up!.....also.......His Staff is one of a kind! I love every one of those ladies!

Hey Grim, you're a super cute chick! Your results are looking great! Did you ever get the little shit who nabbed you're phone, that's the worst! Have you tried drinking real ( as in not tasty) cranberry juice, or nettle ( tea and pill form) ? I take the pills once a month ;-) Loved all your pictures!
I love the picture with the bike. You are looking amazing.
Thank you diane, i finally got my drain out yesterday!
Now time for the sexy cloths Grim.
Yes! Ill have to find some ;)
Thank you, i actually rode it yesterday for 3 hours! I missed my bike :)
Looking fab!!!! :)
Thank you joolie!
You look so good Grim! Super hot on that bike too!
Thank you Emo, i cant wait till i can ride my bike again! The one pictured is going to be my next bike, i love flat black!
Looking good Grim! I hope you are feeling good..
Thank you diane! Yes i feel fine, just waiting for this drain to come out!
I hard the drains, but once they are out you feel great. I'm 8 week now and feel great!
Im almost 5 weeks! Tuesday the 15th will be 2 weeks with the drain! Thank you, i cant wait to wear tight clothes!
I was able to wear (just posted on my site) jeans with my shirt tucked in today so excited.
Jealous! Going to your site to look now!
You look amazing! Congrats on your new body:) im considering going to dr hilmy and your experience is helping me a lot with making my decision. Thanks.
Thank you lillizby13, he is amazing! Ive been telling everyone how good he is!
@Grim why didn't they give you a bag day of surgery? You are looking good. FYI I use the Scar Away treatment and I am at week 7 and my scars are looking really good, should try it. I will post picture tonight on my site of the scar, happy healing. I hope the drain works.
Diane, I have no idea, i think its because most people dont develop this much fluid and because i had lipo also and fluid drained from those holes for a couple of days. Thats awesome about your scars, i definitely want to see the pics!
I hated the drains but they certainly did help get rid of fluid. I pinned mine to my binder under my shirt and just wore baggy shirts for a week. Oh and if they let you shower with it in, my doc told me to keep it above my chest level. So I took one of those plastic/rubber exercise bands, put it around my neck, and safety pinned the drain to that - that way my poor hub didn't have to stand there holding my drains while I showered!
312 That sounds horrible! Yes im going to have to take a shower eventually! Hahaha i guess i could do that, thanks for the helpful tip i will try that.
Sorry for the new drain....but I think it's better than me having to get new stitches!! Uugghhh. How long do you think it'll be in?
What? You had to get restitched? What happened? Im going to have to stalk your profile more often than i have been! :) Im thinking maybe a week??? Maybe? Hopefully!
I sure hope you don't have them for long!