Crystal

I has a fantastic outcome of a lip lift . Mr basim...

I has a fantastic outcome of a lip lift . Mr basim Matti of 30 Harley street London Uk . I chose him at first because I knew he was a to surgeon tht specialises in noses . Mr matti has done thousands of noses and I knew he would do a good lip lift I knew he would be good with making the scar minimal being able to stitch around the nose area with precision . I was right . In only 10 days I have a lovely lift with slight tooth show a curved lip a pretty lip and the scars being so young is very mild. I am a makeup artist and can easily cover this . Mr Matti is amazing and was worth my trips from Manchester to London . I wanted the best and Mr Bassim Matti is the best . The lip lift if I had to do this all over again Mr matti would be the one . Anything on your face needs the best and if one has to travel then so be it .

Bullhorn lip lift

10 days post op a little swollen but looking good

Carol

I meant 14 days post op I am trying to load a photo from my I phone really struggling I am not great at this and really don't know what to do ! Help! I'm healing great and if I could only get the photo on!

Chryst

London Plastic Surgeon

Mr Matti is 10 out of ten ! Looking for a good surgeon who knows his stuff listens advises gives his all a perfectionist . My bull horn lip lift is excellent ! Just had the stitches out today it is already healing nicely. Mr Matti also fixed a small are of my nose in the process free of charge .

Hi all, I had my lip lift with Mr.Matti 2 days ago. Still sore and swollen at present. The procedure took around 30mins (if that). I like the initial look of my lips already. Crystal-just out of interest, what make up did you use to cover your scar?
You look great! I would also like to know how many mm's Dr. Matti removed?
You look very sexy. Enjoy!
You look amazing. Congrats!
waiting ur answer dear ...regarding how many mls did u removed?
My bullhorn lip lift is now a year old . Dr basim matti is amazing I look and feel great . The scar hardly noticeable and a lovely lip . Amazing and very pleasing result from a talented surgeon. On the right person this procedure is incredible .
Basim matti is at 30 Harley Street .London . I can't remember how's cn I paid I think it was around £5000 but well worth it for me . It is an amazing procedure . I do stress however only time and patience is necessary no quick fix but as the weeks go by it all starts to take shape . Everything needs a little patience .
How many mls you removed؟
How many mls u removed?
hi, I am looking at getting a lip lift in London. At what clinic is he based and how much did you pay? Thanks for sharing xx
30 Harley Street London
Congrats, glad you are happy with your results. Would you consider sharing photos? Thanks for sharing.

I'm so glad you're pleased with your results! Would you consider posting photos of the bottom half of your face so we can see your transformation? Pictures are so incredibly helpful to others considering a lip lift.