Crystal

I has a fantastic outcome of a lip lift . Mr basim...

I has a fantastic outcome of a lip lift . Mr basim Matti of 30 Harley street London Uk . I chose him at first because I knew he was a to surgeon tht specialises in noses . Mr matti has done thousands of noses and I knew he would do a good lip lift I knew he would be good with making the scar minimal being able to stitch around the nose area with precision . I was right . In only 10 days I have a lovely lift with slight tooth show a curved lip a pretty lip and the scars being so young is very mild. I am a makeup artist and can easily cover this . Mr Matti is amazing and was worth my trips from Manchester to London . I wanted the best and Mr Bassim Matti is the best . The lip lift if I had to do this all over again Mr matti would be the one . Anything on your face needs the best and if one has to travel then so be it .

Bullhorn lip lift

10 days post op a little swollen but looking good

Carol

I meant 14 days post op I am trying to load a photo from my I phone really struggling I am not great at this and really don't know what to do ! Help! I'm healing great and if I could only get the photo on!

Chryst

London Plastic Surgeon

Mr Matti is 10 out of ten ! Looking for a good surgeon who knows his stuff listens advises gives his all a perfectionist . My bull horn lip lift is excellent ! Just had the stitches out today it is already healing nicely. Mr Matti also fixed a small are of my nose in the process free of charge .