Smart Lipo with Dr K Nulliah, Harley Health

Very dissapointed. I paid to have the flanks,...

Very dissapointed.

I paid to have the flanks, and lower abdomen done.

Very little change, fat still there.

Dr Krish Nulliah

Was rushed into the procedure, my expectations where not discussed in my inital consultation enough but i the surgeon kept saying i could have a significant improvement. I signed that the procedure may be unsuccessful 5 minutes before the procedure, this was not discussed at my initial consultation. They had taken my groupon voucher before I had signed to the terms and conditions, very unprofessional.

I was operated on by Krishna in May 2009 and had a terrible experience. I have a deep gouge across the front of my thigh, above the knee, which was caused by him piercing my quad with the cannula. I have lines across my saddle bags and have had years of pain. The from of my leg itches, burns and aches likes its badly bruised which means I can't sit crossed legged and having a tray or laptop on my lap is intolerable. At night the sides of my saddle bags and under my buttocks deals like its splitting apart. He told me firstly the results were 'ham fisted' but said the pain was caused by low calcium and electolytes (rubbish) and that I was 'borderline body dismorphic' (more rubbish). This guy is a butcher and h.ow the q clinic and Dr Nulliah got away with this scam for so long is beyond me. I now face £6000 of revision at surgery to try and put right the damage done. I didn't know that he had done this to other people and thought the results I had were down to him having a fractured collar bone - which he subsequently disclosed. Lets hope he is never allowed to provide any sort of commercial or cosmetic services EVER AGAIN!
Krish nulliah has made himself bankrupt earlier this year. He had no assets or anything of value like houses, car , non of them are in his name. I know this because I have had a lawyer on my case and there is nothing we can do now has on paper he has no assets. He is a liar and a fraudster who it seems has robbed us all and as the law stands has got away Scott free!
He has done exactly the same to me, he took money from me for a treatment which has not been provided. I feel that he doesn't want to return the money but I did report him GMC and they're investigating and I will contact to Action Fraud to report him.
He has done exactly the same to me, he took money from me for a treatment which has been provided. I feel that he doesn't want to return the money but I did report him GMC and they're investigating and I will contact to Action Fraud to report him.
Yes, make sure to report this to Action Fraud. It may be the only way to get your money back. Give them all the information you have. Dr Krishna Nulliah (or Dr Krish Nulliah) is a suspended doctor, and cannot treat patients legally in the UK. He's been scamming people and providing botched or ineffective treatments all over the UK. Make the report with Action Fraud using their website, or by phone (0300 123 2040).
Thank you for your information, definitely I will do it tomorrow because I want to get my money back. Please wish me luck!!!
*not* between the has been
About Dr Krish Nulliah - I've had this individual, also known as Dr Krishna Nulliah, take money from me for a treatment which has not been provided. He had been using a website for a clinic that no longer exists to take money from members of the public. After contacting Action Fraud and GMC the website has been removed. If anyone has had Dr Nulliah take money from them through a website (Harley Health, or any other) in a similar manner - contact Action Fraud (0300 123 2040) AND General Medical Council. This individual took money from me through illegal means, and will not pay it back. If he has done this to you - report him immediately.
this guy did so called smart lipo on me around 3 years ago does anyone know who i can complain to
Try General Medical Council (GMC) and Care Quality Commission. If they cannot help you, maybe they can point you in the right direction.
Krish Nulliah now has conditions placed against his name by the UK General Medical Council (the GMC) for this type of behaviour and he is due to appear before Fitness to Practice hearing in January 2014. I would strongly advise anyone who has had a bad experience with this doctor or who have been injured by Dr Krish Nulliah to (1) Contact the GMC and lodge a complaint and (2) get yourself a good personal injury lawyer and ensure that Dr Nulliah is stopped!! He will do all he can to avoid making contact with you or ignore you in the hope that you will give up and go away but be strong and DON'T LET HIM GET AWAY WITH THIS ANYMORE!
omg, this same guy took £1500 form me last year for Lipo and to be honest I have seen no change, he also refused to show me how much was removed from my lower stomach as the waste canister was hidden. Im am now left with 4 tiny scars for no reason, when I attempted to contact him he refused to see me and faffed me off with his secretary. I am so disappointed :( I just got fed up an have left it now, but seeing this I am annoyed and I will lodge a formal complaint .
do you know what happened at the court case
Yes - I instigated the first complaint to the GMC against this nut case and was quickly joined by another lovely lady and we met two others at the Tribunal hearing who we knew nothing off. We all attended the hearing to give evidence and he did not turn up to defend himself and did not have legal representation. However, he had the audacity to send defence emails in which he lied about the facts, invented bogus witnesses and tried to assasinate our characters. Despite this, Nulliah was found negligent and today 15 AUGUST 2014 it was confirmed that he has been struck of the list. Not suspended but STRUCK OFF. It is clear that we have all suffered terribly at the hands of this evil man and, although he has made every fraudulent effort to avoid compensating us, he will no longer be free to injure other patients. He continues to duck and dive, lie and sell his tablets to far eastern countries and has absolutely no remorse. I wish you all well.

Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. I'm sorry you didn't get the results you were hoping for!

Were you able to speak with your provider about your results, or a possible revision?