Smart Lipo with Dr K Nulliah, Harley Health

Very dissapointed. I paid to have the flanks,...

Very dissapointed.

I paid to have the flanks, and lower abdomen done.

Very little change, fat still there.

Dr Krish Nulliah

Was rushed into the procedure, my expectations where not discussed in my inital consultation enough but i the surgeon kept saying i could have a significant improvement. I signed that the procedure may be unsuccessful 5 minutes before the procedure, this was not discussed at my initial consultation. They had taken my groupon voucher before I had signed to the terms and conditions, very unprofessional.

He has done exactly the same to me, he took money from me for a treatment which has been provided. I feel that he doesn't want to return the money but I did report him GMC and they're investigating and I will contact to Action Fraud to report him.
Yes, make sure to report this to Action Fraud. It may be the only way to get your money back. Give them all the information you have. Dr Krishna Nulliah (or Dr Krish Nulliah) is a suspended doctor, and cannot treat patients legally in the UK. He's been scamming people and providing botched or ineffective treatments all over the UK. Make the report with Action Fraud using their website, or by phone (0300 123 2040).
Thank you for your information, definitely I will do it tomorrow because I want to get my money back. Please wish me luck!!!
About Dr Krish Nulliah - I've had this individual, also known as Dr Krishna Nulliah, take money from me for a treatment which has not been provided. He had been using a website for a clinic that no longer exists to take money from members of the public. After contacting Action Fraud and GMC the website has been removed. If anyone has had Dr Nulliah take money from them through a website (Harley Health, or any other) in a similar manner - contact Action Fraud (0300 123 2040) AND General Medical Council. This individual took money from me through illegal means, and will not pay it back. If he has done this to you - report him immediately.
this guy did so called smart lipo on me around 3 years ago does anyone know who i can complain to
Try General Medical Council (GMC) and Care Quality Commission. If they cannot help you, maybe they can point you in the right direction.
Krish Nulliah now has conditions placed against his name by the UK General Medical Council (the GMC) for this type of behaviour and he is due to appear before Fitness to Practice hearing in January 2014. I would strongly advise anyone who has had a bad experience with this doctor or who have been injured by Dr Krish Nulliah to (1) Contact the GMC and lodge a complaint and (2) get yourself a good personal injury lawyer and ensure that Dr Nulliah is stopped!! He will do all he can to avoid making contact with you or ignore you in the hope that you will give up and go away but be strong and DON'T LET HIM GET AWAY WITH THIS ANYMORE!
omg, this same guy took £1500 form me last year for Lipo and to be honest I have seen no change, he also refused to show me how much was removed from my lower stomach as the waste canister was hidden. Im am now left with 4 tiny scars for no reason, when I attempted to contact him he refused to see me and faffed me off with his secretary. I am so disappointed :( I just got fed up an have left it now, but seeing this I am annoyed and I will lodge a formal complaint .
do you know what happened at the court case

Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. I'm sorry you didn't get the results you were hoping for!

Were you able to speak with your provider about your results, or a possible revision?