Smart Lipo with Dr K Nulliah, Harley Health

Very dissapointed. I paid to have the flanks,...

Very dissapointed.

I paid to have the flanks, and lower abdomen done.

Very little change, fat still there.

I was operated on by Krishna in May 2009 and had a terrible experience. I have a deep gouge across the front of my thigh, above the knee, which was caused by him piercing my quad with the cannula. I have lines across my saddle bags and have had years of pain. The from of my leg itches, burns and aches likes its badly bruised which means I can't sit crossed legged and having a tray or laptop on my lap is intolerable. At night the sides of my saddle bags and under my buttocks deals like its splitting apart. He told me firstly the results were 'ham fisted' but said the pain was caused by low calcium and electolytes (rubbish) and that I was 'borderline body dismorphic' (more rubbish). This guy is a butcher and h.ow the q clinic and Dr Nulliah got away with this scam for so long is beyond me. I now face £6000 of revision at surgery to try and put right the damage done. I didn't know that he had done this to other people and thought the results I had were down to him having a fractured collar bone - which he subsequently disclosed. Lets hope he is never allowed to provide any sort of commercial or cosmetic services EVER AGAIN!
You will be pleased to know he was struck off on 14th August 2014, the full report will be available to view on the mpts website soon
Krish nulliah has made himself bankrupt earlier this year. He had no assets or anything of value like houses, car , non of them are in his name. I know this because I have had a lawyer on my case and there is nothing we can do now has on paper he has no assets. He is a liar and a fraudster who it seems has robbed us all and as the law stands has got away Scott free!
Dr Krish Nulliah

Was rushed into the procedure, my expectations where not discussed in my inital consultation enough but i the surgeon kept saying i could have a significant improvement. I signed that the procedure may be unsuccessful 5 minutes before the procedure, this was not discussed at my initial consultation. They had taken my groupon voucher before I had signed to the terms and conditions, very unprofessional.