Just Got my First Chemical Peel Done to Get Rid of my Acne and Acne Scars - Harker Heights, TX

I was recommended by an esthetician at a medspa to...

I was recommended by an esthetician at a medspa to get jessner peel done in order to get rid of my acne and scars problem. I was nervous at first because i have a really sensitive skin and i am only 19! I thought that it would be too harsh for my skin but it wasnt that bad. I just got 1 layer though since it was my first time. Its been 3 days already and my skin just starting to peel around my mouth and nose area. So far so good. No major peeling yet.

Day 4 & 5

My skins peeling a lot on day 4 and the new skin is very sensitive! It gets so red when i put moisturizer on. I don't know if its supposed to be so sensitive since it's day 4-5 already. Red patches appeared around my mouth and at a corner of one eye which later i'm afraid might develop scars. I'm starting to worry because it's been 5 days and its still really sensitive and the peeling has't finished. Another thing, my forehead still hasnt peeled as much.

Day6

The peeling is almost done! My skin feels really smooth. I tried putting make up on today when i went out. As in the picture, you can see that my make up face still looks kinda ashy. It doesn't look perfectly smooth. I can't wait for this to be done! Btw, my skin is not as sensitive anymore most of the redness are gone. hurayy~

Day 6 with picture

Pictures of my healing face
Allisha