Just Got my First Chemical Peel Done to Get Rid of my Acne and Acne Scars - Harker Heights, TX

I was recommended by an esthetician at a medspa to...

I was recommended by an esthetician at a medspa to get jessner peel done in order to get rid of my acne and scars problem. I was nervous at first because i have a really sensitive skin and i am only 19! I thought that it would be too harsh for my skin but it wasnt that bad. I just got 1 layer though since it was my first time. Its been 3 days already and my skin just starting to peel around my mouth and nose area. So far so good. No major peeling yet.

Day 4 & 5

My skins peeling a lot on day 4 and the new skin is very sensitive! It gets so red when i put moisturizer on. I don't know if its supposed to be so sensitive since it's day 4-5 already. Red patches appeared around my mouth and at a corner of one eye which later i'm afraid might develop scars. I'm starting to worry because it's been 5 days and its still really sensitive and the peeling has't finished. Another thing, my forehead still hasnt peeled as much.

The peeling is almost done! My skin feels really smooth. I tried putting make up on today when i went out. As in the picture, you can see that my make up face still looks kinda ashy. It doesn't look perfectly smooth. I can't wait for this to be done! Btw, my skin is not as sensitive anymore most of the redness are gone. hurayy~

Day 6 with picture

Pictures of my healing face