Lifestyle Lift with Upper Eyelids Lift - Hammond, LA

I just had the procedure done, along with upper...

I just had the procedure done, along with upper eyelids, last Friday Dec 6th. I'm not at the point where I'll say 'it was worth the pain".. My face and neck and eyes are swollen although it did go down considerably in 5 days. My poor husband was devastated when they turned me over to him Friday morning after the procedure. He told me yesterday that I looked like I was in a major car accident and I went through the windshield! Needless to say, it wasn't what he expected. He has been taking wonderful care of me, keeping track of all my meds and cleaning the sutures faithfully. Today, is the first day I'm starting to feel human again.. I'm sure it will get better with each passing day, but right now, I'm wouldn't consider myself a spokesperson for Lifestyle Lift (haha).
. Don't know why there aren't more Hammond, LA reviews.
This recovery is a process. First of all, it's an 'elective' surgery. It's not an 'instant gratification' surgery where you have a beautiful baby after a long, intense labor followed by natural or c-section delivery where you forget all about the pain you were in once you hold that little angel in your arms! No, it's more like, you elected to do this to yourself and now you have to wait patiently for your results!

Definitely worth it!

I'm am so happy I went through with this surgery! I'm not going to lie, the first week was he'll, but as each day passed, it got better and better! Dr. Weiler and his staff are amazing! I'm finally going to post some pics.. There's a small area right under my chin with a few 'ripples'.. I'm hoping this smooths out within the next 3weeks... My daughter's wedding day!

Trying to edit dates on pics!

Trying to edit the dates on some of my pics, but for some reason, it's not saving the changes! The pic that says 5 weeks after surgery is ACTUALLY 11 Days After surgery -Dec17,2013

Updated Dr review

I just updated my Dr's review from all 4 star to all 5 stars! I didn't give all 5 stars at the very beginning, because at that time, I didn't have to opportunity to the whole experience. I highly recommend Dr. Weiler for this surgery.. When he called me after a few days to see how I was doing, that really solidified to me that he is a sincere, caring doctor who truly cares about his patients! His staff is amazing, especially Addie????. Can't say enough good things about these people!
Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Weiler was great. Made me feel comfortable and answered all my questions.