HAIR TRANSPLANT PROCEDURE WITH Ziering Medical UK - Hammersmith, GB

I had my HT for 3063 grafts on the front and...

i had my HT for 3063 grafts on the front and vertex with Dr. Peter Williams at Ziering Medical UK. overall experience was very good. i had a team of 5 people who were planting the grafts under Dr. Williams supervision. the surgery was around 12 hours which was a lengthy procedure but the experience. the staff helped in making me comfortable especially during the local anaesthetic which was the painful part. i am now 19 days post HT op and looking fine.As per Dr. williams recommendation, using graftcyte kit was a very good choice which helped in the healing process within the 1st week.
there were lot of scabs and crusts which can be softened during the shower or using olive oil to massage very gently around the scaby areas of the scalp. DO NOT pick the scabs at all.

Remy from Ziering medical helped me in answering my queries and concerns along with Dr. Williams. i would definitely recommend ZIERING MEDICAL UK for HT as it was a good supervision and good experience.
now waiting for the results.
Dr. Peter Williams

very good. helpful staff and good suppor from the surgeon. Dr. Williams kept monitoring the planting process and topping up the local anaesthetic throughout the process as and when needed.