HAIR TRANSPLANT PROCEDURE WITH Ziering Medical UK - Hammersmith, GB

I had my HT for 3063 grafts on the front and...

i had my HT for 3063 grafts on the front and vertex with Dr. Peter Williams at Ziering Medical UK. overall experience was very good. i had a team of 5 people who were planting the grafts under Dr. Williams supervision. the surgery was around 12 hours which was a lengthy procedure but the experience. the staff helped in making me comfortable especially during the local anaesthetic which was the painful part. i am now 19 days post HT op and looking fine.As per Dr. williams recommendation, using graftcyte kit was a very good choice which helped in the healing process within the 1st week.
there were lot of scabs and crusts which can be softened during the shower or using olive oil to massage very gently around the scaby areas of the scalp. DO NOT pick the scabs at all.

Remy from Ziering medical helped me in answering my queries and concerns along with Dr. Williams. i would definitely recommend ZIERING MEDICAL UK for HT as it was a good supervision and good experience.
now waiting for the results.
Dr. Peter Williams

very good. helpful staff and good suppor from the surgeon. Dr. Williams kept monitoring the planting process and topping up the local anaesthetic throughout the process as and when needed.

Dr Ball from Ziering is doing great work, check him out on a forum called hairlossexperiences.com, sometimes people don't get the desired result because of a number of factors.
I had my hair transplant surgery with Ziering in Jan 2013. I was told to wait until Nov that year and was promised a full head of hair. I had my consultation with "Kenny" in Glasgow, he recommended I think from memory 2500 grafts for a full head of hair. I paid up front the full cost in person. I also paid for a years supply of Medication to help keep my hair. When I attended the clinic in Birmingham, the Doctor conducting the procedure then advised more grafts plus an "aftercare" pack costing I think a further £250. The further grafts plus the aftercare pack I actually paid for using my card whilst on the surgery table. I think he said a further 750 grafts. The doctor was surprised by the number of grafts I was recommended in Glasgow at my consultation, or the lack of them, also that I was not sold the aftercare pack. I was asked to attend a follow up examination in Birmingham 11 months after my procedure date. I sent Ziering photos showing that my hair had not grown in the areas it was implanted. I was back to square one. They told me to wait a further 6 months. I asked about the procedures in place if the operation completely failed as I am 100% certain it has 20 months later. I have documented regular photos of my hair pre op as well as immediately post op and at regular monthly intervals post op. I was not given an answer of a "failed" procedure. They have said I need to attend a physical examination and then they would tell me. But….. I live in Scotland and had to travel to Birmingham, I flew down, very expensive distance to travel if one is kept in the dark about the results. I would like something more set in stone before all that travel and expense. Has anyone else had an experience like my own? joeabf9@hotmail.com
hi i had my transplant done from Ziering london with Dr williams. for me the maximum number of grafts were implanted on the crown and i am now 11 months post op and dont see full coverage but do notice sprouts of growth. dr has adviced me to wait for 8 month to see the thickness. have you been on regaine and finasteride? 20 months post op, you should have full coverage.

Hi there, welcome and thanks for sharing your journey with us!

How are you doing now it's been another couple of weeks, are you all healed?

HI Kirsty, i have being healed pretty well. its now 1 month 10 days post Op. most of the hair from the HT has fallen off. i have being using finasteride and regaine to boost the growth. feel slight numbness on the donor area. the grafts are healed... now its just a waiting game i beleive before i can comment on the hair growth.i shall post my pics soon.i cannot see any new hair growth at this point which i beleive would take time.

Ah, so the HT is supposed to fall out, which then produces new growth from the transplanted folicles? Well, I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Please do keep us updated with your progress!

HI Kirsty its been almost nearing to my 11 month Post HT and with deep disappointment i say the procedure has not worked much as i expected. i have been on finasteride for 1months and do see thickness but dont see much effect on the crown where the max number of grafts were placed. i did catch up with Dr. Williams and he is surprised that the grafts have not thickened on the crown which surprises me as i would not expect such a response from an experienced hair transplant surgeon. the Doctor advises me to wait for another 8 months and i dont know if i expect much difference. i am now on regaine and maybe because combining regaine with minoxidil, i do see shedding loads of hair which all the more disappointing. i am very much disappointed with my post hair growth with Ziering medical UK