Getting Married in JUNE! TT Scheduled on 03/04 - Hamburg, NY

HELP!! I am hoping that someone can help me out...

HELP!! I am hoping that someone can help me out and tell me how long it took for recovery from your Tummy Tuck. I am 28 years old and have 2 children. My last child born in 2010 was a c-section, which I am sure you all know has left mommy with the baby pouch as i call it. I have scheduled my surgery for 03/04/14 and am getting lipo and the tuck. I am getting married on June 27th of 2014 and am a little nervous that my dress will not fit and I may not be fully recovered. With my c-section I was in no pain and after 5 days of being home was gardening (which I wasn't suppose to be doing). I am 5'2" and weigh 155. I am tiny everywhere except in my stomach. I am hoping someone who has had this procedure done will be able to set me at ease,. Thank you!
How are you? I am in Buffalo too. Had a TT in November of last year :)
Congratulations on your surgery for tomorrow!!! You will never be happier than you will after your surgery. Follow your surgeons post op instructions and stick to a high fibre and low fat diet remembering that you won't be getting on a treadmill the day after surgery. Drink LOTS AND LOTS of water, it is a bodies best friend :)
Good luck! I have mine a week after u. I am 5.2 and 110 pounds but huge tummy after 3 kids. I will need an extended TT so might take longer to heal. Eat a lot of pineapples to heal faster I heard.