Getting Married in JUNE! TT Scheduled on 03/04 - Hamburg, NY

HELP!! I am hoping that someone can help me out...

HELP!! I am hoping that someone can help me out and tell me how long it took for recovery from your Tummy Tuck. I am 28 years old and have 2 children. My last child born in 2010 was a c-section, which I am sure you all know has left mommy with the baby pouch as i call it. I have scheduled my surgery for 03/04/14 and am getting lipo and the tuck. I am getting married on June 27th of 2014 and am a little nervous that my dress will not fit and I may not be fully recovered. With my c-section I was in no pain and after 5 days of being home was gardening (which I wasn't suppose to be doing). I am 5'2" and weigh 155. I am tiny everywhere except in my stomach. I am hoping someone who has had this procedure done will be able to set me at ease,. Thank you!

Congratulations on your surgery for tomorrow!!! You will never be happier than you will after your surgery. Follow your surgeons post op instructions and stick to a high fibre and low fat diet remembering that you won't be getting on a treadmill the day after surgery. Drink LOTS AND LOTS of water, it is a bodies best friend :)
Good luck! I have mine a week after u. I am 5.2 and 110 pounds but huge tummy after 3 kids. I will need an extended TT so might take longer to heal. Eat a lot of pineapples to heal faster I heard.
Thank you so much! Good luck! I'm getting nervous because my wedding is in June!
Sorry 5.1, not 5.2 hmm doesn't matter
Haven't done it, but I bet still swollen, u can wear a corset. After 3months, I think u will be ok. Dr said we could exercise after that which means ok, right?
Yea my dress has a built in corset which is nice. I'm hoping my dress will still fit! But I really don't care cuz I can't wait for my new belly!!
I am 5.2 and earlier wt was 129 , today I weigh 122. You are going to look fab at ur wedding ! So don't worry :)
You have 3 months , so I guess you should be good . Check with your PS anyway . Stay Positive about the whole procedure and things work out . Just eat properly ( it's very important ) Follow your dr ' s advice and rest well for 3/4 weeks at least . Even later take things slow as you will find that you tire out easily . By three months you should be fine . What does your PS say ??? Take care
Hi I have posted a few pictures on my review . I had my tt on 3 rd dec and I am quite fine today I am doing everything but the only exercise is walking , guess I need to increase my walking too , but I am kind of enjoying my rest and decided to start on yoga after 3 months , till then just walking . But the tt is definitely worth it as today I feel so nice to wear a dress without looking pregnant , and as I am small in structure it looked really prominent . I was so scared earlier so it took me 12 years after my twins were born and two days PO I cursed myself for doing the operation but a week later you start loving the new you!! Pls ask anything if you need to , my email ID is mythreegems@ live.com
I am getting married June 27th do you think I'll be up to speed by then? Also, what size were you and then dropped to after the surgery Thanks again for all your help
Hi , I too am 5.2 and having 3 kids . It took me years to finally have a tt but yes it is worth it Best wishes and good luck always
Thank you! So I am assuming that you had one done? How long was your recovery? What size were you and what size did you go to and how fast? I would appreciate any help:)