Dr. Bendor-Samuel is Amazing - Halifax, NS

I have met with both doctors at the Landings...

I have met with both doctors at the Landings center and decided on Dr. Bendor - Samuel because of how honest and forward he is. I needed to lose some weight before he would do my surgery I went away and lost 25lbs two months later he did a tummy tuck and lipo to my flanks and inner thighs and 4 dpo I am so very thrilled with the results!!!!
He is very skilled at his work. My incision is so low and small and straight. I hardly have any bruising or swelling! He was amazing from start to finish. He took his time with me and treated me like I was the only one there! His staff were also amazing. They called me a few days post opp to check to see how I got along. This surgery is life changing and I am so glad I picked Dr. Bendor-Samuel to do my surgery!

12 days post op

I update my other review as I use this one as a review for the doc but I thought I'd add another picture on here in case people check it.

Scar Treatments and Facebook

I just looked up some generic scar treatment studies, I've found the TT ones are all trying to sell product, here's a really great article. Moral of the story, Vit E is useless and the product that has shown improvement is silicone sheets or gels...that's because they don't allow air to get at the scar but Vaseline will work just as well and save your pocket book...I'm going with Vaseline from now on.

Also there has been a FB group started called #team flat side that is a closed group so no one can see the pictures or comments or discussions unless we approve of them to join. Its a great spot to keep in touch on a more personal level and get to know some fellow TTers. Please come join me :-)
Richard Bendor-Samuel, MD

It has been almost a year. How r u doing?
Yes it has been just about a year!!!! Amazing how fast time flies. I am doing so great! Loving my body.
Losing weight before the procedure is effective, as the photos prove. I have not gone for the pre-op yet. I am flabby on my back and wonder if result will be satisfactory. Perhaps a near-month of weight loss would help. Your review provides motivation to try.
Yes weight loss is key to beautiful results! I would not have had the results as I did if I did not lose the weight first. Plastic surgery is no a weight loss it is removing skin etc. The weight loss continues even after the procedures. Do it and you will love your results!!! Good luck Dogwalker!
you look great. congratulations on your results.
Thank you. I have another review as well that I keep updated regularly...
very nice results!! you look great.
Thank you!!!
So flat!! U look great
Thanks :-) I'm in shock!!!!