61 Yr. Old Had SmartSkin Laser W/ Fat Transfers - Haledon, NJ

It's been 2 months since I had the SmartSkin Laser...

It's been 2 months since I had the SmartSkin Laser procedure including fat transfers to my face. The first 2 days I was totally unable to speak from the swollen lips and the crusting from the laser drove me insane. There was absolutely no pain. I was told one week but it was more like 2 wks. before I could submit the outside world to my face. The first month was fantastic; everything looked amazing....and then all the swelling started to subside and 2 months later I look exactly the same as when I started. The same lines, crevasses and sagging in exactly the same places and ALL of the fat that was transferred to my lips and jaw has totally disappeared. Very disappointing!

Close up of chin/lips @ 2 months

Everything is back to the way it was before the procedure.
Goodnight Center

What a bummer! I hope that your doctor can help. Let us know what he says! At least you got a great initial result, so now you know what you want the results to be. Another lady was saying that she didnt really look like herself, so it is kinda nice that you were thrilled from the get go. Hope that doc fixes things right up for you!!!
I won't get to see him until July because his office is closed for renovation (though I did send him pix). I don't see what he can possibly do to help since what he did before only worked for 8 weeks. I definitely won't spend another $7,100 for something I already know doesn't work for me.
Hi there :) Thank you for taking the time to share your review. Did you follow up with your doctor to discuss your results?
Not yet. His office is under construction right now and won't reopen until sometime in April.
Feel free to post a question to our Doctors on the site to see if they can share any information regarding other treatments you can try.

Take care!