61 Yr. Old Had SmartSkin Laser W/ Fat Transfers - Haledon, NJ

It's been 2 months since I had the SmartSkin Laser...

It's been 2 months since I had the SmartSkin Laser procedure including fat transfers to my face. The first 2 days I was totally unable to speak from the swollen lips and the crusting from the laser drove me insane. There was absolutely no pain. I was told one week but it was more like 2 wks. before I could submit the outside world to my face. The first month was fantastic; everything looked amazing....and then all the swelling started to subside and 2 months later I look exactly the same as when I started. The same lines, crevasses and sagging in exactly the same places and ALL of the fat that was transferred to my lips and jaw has totally disappeared. Very disappointing!
Hi there :) Thank you for taking the time to share your review. Did you follow up with your doctor to discuss your results?
Not yet. His office is under construction right now and won't reopen until sometime in April.
Feel free to post a question to our Doctors on the site to see if they can share any information regarding other treatments you can try.

Take care!

Close up of chin/lips @ 2 months

Everything is back to the way it was before the procedure.
I had the same result--at first it looked great but within 3 months was gone--very expensive and disappointing result
This laser thing is a scam. Unlike a normal business, which gets in trouble for false advertising, doctors cannot be sued in most states for false advertising or negative results; their only 'have to' is performing the service. Please write and send your results to the Department of Health, to the FDA (regarding the machine that was used), and to your local BBB. Write a negative review on Yelp. Reminder: MY scam doctor made up all kinds of lies to DOH and BBB, saying I didn't follow post-care. DOH does not follow back up with you, so you can prove you DID follow post-care. So write BBB FIRST, so Dr. can make up lies there, then you can present proof that Dr. lied when submitting complaint to the DOH. The DOH complaint counts for the most.
Oh I'm so sorry for your disappointing outcome. I have the same fear but also not liking the way I look now at 12 days post. I know it's hard to tell what the outcome will be with fat transfer. Do you have any after pictures at 2 months out to share?
Goodnight Center