I had 2 transplants done and had excellent results. - Saint John, NB Canada

I had 2 transplants done and had excellent results...

I had 2 transplants done and had excellent results. The cost was $5000. each time (+tax)After 2 years since my 1st session the results are good I get many 2nd looks from friends. The most recent was when I went to the airport and handed over my passport and the attendant looked at the passport and took a 2nd look at me. I then had to explain I had a hairtransplant. (The passport picture was taken before the transplants. The only down fall was the 1st night it was painfull and had trouble sleeping but was all worth it for 1 night of pain.

Again sorry for the long delay, Since my last post...

Again sorry for the long delay, Since my last post I had another transplant in Jan 2012 and once again I am pleased . Each time it consisted of approx 1600 - 2000 grafts, I ask the Dr at the time how many and he said he does not count them. He takes 3 stipes from the back (ear to ear) and transplants. The reason I had another was I continued to lose the hair from the top of my head ( my original hair only not the transplanted hair). Once again very please so far. I paid $5000 + Tax. It takes about 4 hours for the Dr to complete and does it in his office with 2 assistants. Even thou he says I am awake I do not remember much and seems like a 20 min procedure. My wife says this time the pain only lasted about 1,5 hours but felt like much longer. She just kept handing me the pills to kill the 1 night of pain and make me fall asleep.
Dr. Darrell Gallant

Thank you for such a nice post. I really enjoyed reading tips. Thank you for the post. It's inspiring tips .simplesite.com/productrule
nice remedy for this problem...... read more
very nice posting i also have a problem of hair damaging and im thinking to hair transplant my hair. advice me plz....at.....http://www.tumblr.com/blog/productrecallinsure
Hair transplant technique is really helpful and effective for the people suffering form a heavy hair loss. it bring the confidence . Its result are positive and really effective

Phoenix
Hair transplant has really effective results. Thanks for sharing such a useful piece of information.
hair transplant
can you give the adresse of that doctor thank you.
i am getting 1700 grafts first time ... on the 4th of january and it costs 4500... and all other visits are free including laser treatment. And he is a well known and respected Dr. in hair transplant procedures.
so who is it?
Sorry for Delay Dr D Gallant Saint John NB Canada
yeah i want to know where you went, i like the price. Is that all you paid? including the many visits.... how long will it last on your head or do you have to go back a few years later to do the procedure all over again?
How many transplant follicle unit for that $5,000 price? If it is less than 1,000...dude your doctor was overpriced!
Where did you get the hair transplant in Canada? Do you have the phone number? What year was this? Thanks