Hair Line Clinic - Dinesh Gowda - Banagalore

I took up all the treatments before going for...

I took up all the treatments before going for transplant such as Derma Roller, Laser, Liquid solutions, expensive tablets, PRP and then Hair Transplant nothing worked. Dr. Dinesh Gowda was the one who did it and must say not fit to be a surgeon. Transplant can give u some hair but the gap b/w them is too much at least in my case.

Thanks for the info Very sorry to know it did't worked out for you. Would it possible to share your experience with PRP treatment. Did you find any improvement after PRP. I plan to do it later in Apollo hospital Channei. Your advice is appriciated Thanks
PRP is another way of making money and the chances are very slim of improvement. I think you should go to a good Dermatologist and he should be able to help you and also suggest if HT will be good for you or not. If you ever go to a surgeon and ask if i should go for this surgery or not then 99 out of 100 will say "YES". I think you should get your Hair fall controlled first and PRP doesn't help much and is expensive and a painful thing to go for.
Considering Apollo is a good name, i would suggest you do more research on the Doctor as its all in his hands. Wish you All the Best and do let me know if you opt for it and the results. My hair fall is controlled to an extent due to my current dermatologist but again even this one is very expensive - costs me around 2000 per month and doctor says as its a genetic problem - i will have to rely on medicines throughout my life.
Dinesh Gowda