Breast Lift with Saline Implants -Gwinnett, GA

For about two years I was looking for to do my...

For about two years I was looking for to do my breast lift after two kids I decide it's time to take off all that saggy of my boobs I was at so many surgeons app, on the first time I came to doctor Davoudi felt I found the right one for me and I'm so happy made that choice he and his staff are amazing! Now I have the breast like I was dreamed all the time! I surely recommend them!!!:)

They look beautiful! What size were u before and what r u now?
I'm very good thank you. Actually I will back to work today! I'm very pleased with my surgery. I was 34 C I had a 300cc saline implants. I'm very pleased with my surgery. I was 34 C I had a 300cc saline implants.

Scar guard

Today I have started with my scar guard, hope in some weeks it be a lot better. Some wrinkles around the aureole caused by my tight bra.

Omg I love it. I'm having open wound issues because I had small breast and pull 350cc implants ugh I wish I wasn't haven't this issue I mean it's not bad but it's scary. Happy healing.
Oh I'm sorry to hear that... Did you already started use anything for scars? I'm using the saveguard scar I'm very pleased with that really works!
Saveguard? Googled that and it's saying scarguard maybe that's what you meant? No not yet can't use until all wounds are close. I can't wait though I actually bought Epi-Derm silicone sheet they were mighty expensive so I hope those work.

Almost one month already..

Almost one month already, I can't believe!! I had my surgery on November 15th the time flies sometimes I feel so confident about my healing but sometimes I think it's slower then I could ever imagine...

Looks great
You look great!! This is my doctor also! He is amazing
great job! love how they look!
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

He is an artistry, very nice and professional!! I couldn't be more happy!