Breast Lift with Saline Implants -Gwinnett, GA

For about two years I was looking for to do my...

For about two years I was looking for to do my breast lift after two kids I decide it's time to take off all that saggy of my boobs I was at so many surgeons app, on the first time I came to doctor Davoudi felt I found the right one for me and I'm so happy made that choice he and his staff are amazing! Now I have the breast like I was dreamed all the time! I surely recommend them!!!:)

Scar guard

Today I have started with my scar guard, hope in some weeks it be a lot better. Some wrinkles around the aureole caused by my tight bra.

Almost one month already..

Almost one month already, I can't believe!! I had my surgery on November 15th the time flies sometimes I feel so confident about my healing but sometimes I think it's slower then I could ever imagine...
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

He is an artistry, very nice and professional!! I couldn't be more happy!

great job! love how they look!
You look beautiful. I am so jealous. I can't even look at mine. :(. Happy healing and have a great new year.
OMG!!! BEAUTIFUL I HOPE YOUR HEALING IS GOING GREAT. I LOVE THAT DOCTOR!
Came out very nice!
Wow love the lift beautiful abd perky
I really love the shape of your breasts! So round! That is the look I love. I just started the scar guard too. I hope it works!! Is that all your PS recommended?
Thank you! Yes that is the only thing he recommended to me. How's your healing? Do you use something else?
My healing is going well! Yes, only doing the scar guard.
Omg I love it. I'm having open wound issues because I had small breast and pull 350cc implants ugh I wish I wasn't haven't this issue I mean it's not bad but it's scary. Happy healing.
Oh I'm sorry to hear that... Did you already started use anything for scars? I'm using the saveguard scar I'm very pleased with that really works!
Saveguard? Googled that and it's saying scarguard maybe that's what you meant? No not yet can't use until all wounds are close. I can't wait though I actually bought Epi-Derm silicone sheet they were mighty expensive so I hope those work.
Oh no! It's Scarguard the autocorrect on my phone changed it. That's based on silicone too, but is liquid. Looks like nail polish and smells like nail polish but it really works. I forgot that needs to have a wounds closed before start it. Hope you get better soon! Do you feel back pain or some issue to asleep?
They look beautiful! What size were u before and what r u now?
I'm very good thank you. Actually I will back to work today! I'm very pleased with my surgery. I was 34 C I had a 300cc saline implants. I'm very pleased with my surgery. I was 34 C I had a 300cc saline implants.