34 Yr Old Small Uneven Breasts - Guilford, CT

I started a small a cup, but right side was...

I started a small a cup, but right side was smaller than left. Donor sites were abs, flanks, small spot inner upper thighs. One month post op, I was a b cup and looking wonderful. I'm now 3 mos post op, but have lost some retention. Breasts are much more even in size. Incisions are small and healing well. Although I found procedure incredibly painful and expensive for me, I'd consider a touch up if I could achieve results like how I looked 1 mos post op. Small unevenness on lower ab which I may want corrected.

Sounds like your procedure went well and was worth it. Where was most of your pain? At the donor sites or your breasts? How long was your recovery? Did one breast get additional fat to give you the symmetry you were seeking? Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf!
Yes, the right side got about 30 extra cc,s of fat. I had a tough recovery bc after 13 days I came down with shingles. I had pain everywhere. So, my recovery was longer than expected. I even went back in 6 mos and added 100cc,s more to each side. That recovery was much smoother.
Oh I can't believe you got shingles during your recovery. I'm so sorry! Did your doctors think that perhaps the stress of surgery triggered the shingles? Glad you were able to go back and get another transfer. Would you estimate you lost about 30% or more fat from your initial transfer? So you went from an A cup to a solid B cup now? Thank you for sharing all your helpful procedure details!
Guilford Dermatologic Surgeon