Liposuction - Guam

It has been 6 weeks since I had inner and outer...

It has been 6 weeks since I had inner and outer thighs, tummy and flanks. Two liters of fat removed. The first day I thought I made a horrible mistake. The second day 75% better, third day 50% and day after day better and better. Minimal pain.

The areas had bruising and swelling. The compression garment becomes annoying after time, but must be worn. I went back to work on the 4th day post surgery.I am a dental hygienist. I was able to work comfortably while sitting all day.

Your body changes everyday, new lumps come and go. The most difficult part for me was the intense itching. I used a heavy thick salve and then place a t-shirt over it and placed my compression garment. This lasted 4 weeks for me. Can't wait for the final results in a few more months.

Dr. Fegurger

Cancelled my follow up appointments 2x's. He was in surgery once and off Island the other time. Front office should have known not to schedule me on those times! The Doctors work was very good and everyone in the room professional.

Hello do you have before and after photos. How do you like it so far?
Hi RCM, I've heard alot of good things about Dr. Fegurgur. I was surprised to hear of the many surgeries he has done on Guam with several people whom I know but I haven't actually spoken to them about it because they don't want to reveal that they've had plastic surgery (if you know what I mean). It looks like a lot of patients are satisfied with his work. I personally am satisfied but he is a very busy man as he is the ONLY PS on Guam and it may be difficult in negotiating prices and also dates for surgeries and follow ups. Also consultations are not free ($100) and they are non-refundable. He is also not board certified if that is important to you. His staff says he is "board eligible". Also, for me, I think the medical facility he works out of is not private enough, there are other doctors there that see other patients for other medical reasons than cosmetic surgery and you all sit in the same waiting room. No privacy at all if you want to be discreet.
I hope this info helps you somewhat. I think he is a good surgeon but again he is the only choice on Guam, I took my chances with him and it turned out fine.
I am debating scheduling an appointment for a tummy tuck and hernia repair. I wanted to find out from others if they have had a tummy tuck from Dr. Fegurgur and comments about it? Is he good?? Comments please.
Hi, i read your post and im trying to find the compression garments for post op recovery and cant find them anywhere, can you please tell me where to find them? Thank you in advance.
Hi! I have an appt for surgery in April with Dr. Fegurgur for lipo of abdomen and inner thighs. Thanks for sharing your experience. I hope I have great results and recovery too.