Liposuction - Guam

It has been 6 weeks since I had inner and outer...

It has been 6 weeks since I had inner and outer thighs, tummy and flanks. Two liters of fat removed. The first day I thought I made a horrible mistake. The second day 75% better, third day 50% and day after day better and better. Minimal pain.

The areas had bruising and swelling. The compression garment becomes annoying after time, but must be worn. I went back to work on the 4th day post surgery.I am a dental hygienist. I was able to work comfortably while sitting all day.

Your body changes everyday, new lumps come and go. The most difficult part for me was the intense itching. I used a heavy thick salve and then place a t-shirt over it and placed my compression garment. This lasted 4 weeks for me. Can't wait for the final results in a few more months.

Hello... I am trying to find out any information about Dr. Fegurger... Is he Board Certified? How many procedures has he done? Where has he trained? Pics, etc? I called his office and they stated I would have to wait for a consult, but in my mind this is info I should have before the consult to determine if I even want to meet with him or if I should just wait to be back in the states. There office staff seemed very uninformed and just stated 'we have had good responses from people". Ahh thanks... that means nothing coming from the staff who is trying to sell me the product. Have found this very frustrating and a little shoddy.
I would more info on Dr. Fegurger as we'll. Bucky12 did you end up having procedure there?
Hello do you have before and after photos. How do you like it so far?
Dr. Fegurger

Cancelled my follow up appointments 2x's. He was in surgery once and off Island the other time. Front office should have known not to schedule me on those times! The Doctors work was very good and everyone in the room professional.