100% WORTH IT! My Invisalign Experience - Greenwood, IN

I purchased my invisalign treatment on groupon! It...

I purchased my invisalign treatment on groupon! It was $2,800 for the whole treatment including 3 revisions if needed. I think the price was fantastic but I think my dentist is new to the process. I don't care at all bc it's working GREAT so far! I am 6 trays in so I'm about 3 months in and my teeth already look tons better and I'm already feeling so much more confident about my smile!!! It's a great feeling bc I've had crowded crooked teeth my whole life. I'm 24 years old and it's time I got my teeth fixed. I had a front tooth sticking out which looked almost bucked and its already a lot more flat. I brush my teeth like 5 times a day now and use whitening toothpaste that's making my teeth super white which is an added bonus. If this is 3 months I can't wait to see what my teeth will look like in a year :D
Dr. Sauer rocks!
Wow looks great! I bought a groupon type thing too and saved $2000.. makes it all the more sweeter doesnt it. I am equally happy with mine.
I feel bad for all the people on here when I see that many paid $5000 and up :( I am just glad that I waited and did my research to find the best price

Your teeth are coming along really nicely!! Did you find the initial adjustment of having the trays to be pretty tough, or was it somewhat easy for you to work the new routine into your schedule.

On tray number 8

Teeth are coming along nicely :D I had like 6 spaces filed/grinded between my teeth so they could move which is normal for people with crowded teeth, not the most pleasant but it was ok
Exciting progress! my progress came quickly too I think because it was mostly my left front tooth that was REALLY bad and that was what was fixed first! Amazing what one really bad tooth can do...
Where did you find your information. If you don't mind me asking
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Almost done!!

I'm on tray 14. I have 18 to do on the top and 21 to do on the bottom so I am getting close to the end of my treatment, these new trays seem to be more scratchy to my mouth :( but my progress is amazing!
looks great.. i got some things on groupon.. love them
Your progress is so exciting and gave me a lot of confidence as I just started my Invisalign treatment on 2 of 18 for top and 2 of 24 for bottom.

On my last bottom trays!

I'm finishing up my last 2 trays, top is already done... I'll post pics when I'm completely finished with all trays. I got my top attachments removed which hurrrrt! Pics later...

CLEANING TRAYS TIP

Oh yeah... Anyone wanting to know how I clean my trays, I found a great method. I keep a small plastic cup in my bathroom and a specific tooth brush just for scrubbing trays. Every morning I soak my trays in white vinegar to remove all the gunk. It gets rid of any smells and gunk that might have built up over night. This is the best and cheapest method I have found and works great! I've gone through 3 big jugs of vinegar already. It can be diluted with water also
WOW! You gotta be happy with those results!!!

So grateful

I'm so grateful that I was able to get my teeth straightened, it has greatly improved my confidence and I feel like a different person now. I think dental care should be available to everyone at a lower cost. It might be "cosmetic" to some people but no one should have to go through life feeling uncomfortable about their smile or just talking like I used to. I am more confident speaking with people and in front of others and that is something everyone should be able to have. My dentist has done an amazing job and I have gotten to know him quite well, he's a caring person and has gone above and beyond my expectations. 100% worth it.
I am in the very beginning phase, I have 34 u and 37 l. I've seen people with only a few months. I'm not done until Aug 2015. This Mon I start my second set of trays which is exciting. When cleaning your trays did you use equal parts water? Also how long did you soak them. How often do you wear your retainer and sorry for all the questions are you now able to eat harder food?
Your smile is looking awesome!!
Dr. Sauer