I Am Just Really Happy with my Results - Greenwood, IN

Dr. Hamilton performed a Neck Lift and Lower...

Dr. Hamilton performed a Neck Lift and Lower Facelift on me about three weeks ago. I am feeling really good. My surgery was actually much easier than I thought it was going to be. I had very little pain. The day after the procedures, I had that drains in my neck removed. Once they were out, I felt really good. The second day I was up and walking around, going to lunch. I didn’t have to take naps during the day; I really didn’t have any pain. I had pain medication to take but I didn’t even need it beyond the second day. There was no bruising at all. I had a little bit of swelling in my lower face, which subsided in about a week and I am just really happy with my results.

Greenwood Facial Plastic Surgeon

I first learned of Dr. Hamilton’s work through a friend. His mannerisms made him seem like a doctor that I could trust and feel really comfortable with.

Wow NO brusing at all? I had a neck and face lift June 22 .. I had some bruisng but it was done within like 16 days I also didnt need pain meds... I still have a little numbness but most of it is gone....I didnt get my eyes done as I didnt have enough money and my kids didnt want me to either.... It is so funny my one son said I look his age WOW .. what a compliment.. So many people at work keep saying how surprised that they are at the difference