The Best Result I've Ever Had! - Greenwood, IN

Over the past 10yrs I've had several botox...

Over the past 10yrs I've had several botox treatments from several Dr.'s, including a well known northside plastic surgeon; injections from there didn't take effect or last over 2mths. My results last around 5-6mths.

Greenwood Facial Plastic Surgeon

I went in for consult for botox. He gave me a one-time nurse pricing for his injections, which is considerably less! This stemmed from a bad experience with another Dr.s treatment that didn't take effect, essentially $400 down the drain. He made it a point to show me that his office would take care of me the right way. He also pointed out if you're not happy with results you may return for a touch up (no charge). Never will I ever go anywhere else for any treatments. Dr. Hamiltons RN Elizabeth is the botox queen. She is beyond amazing and has your best interest in mind and never tries to upsell you, EVER!

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Botox community.