i love my lifestyle lift! - Greenville, SC

It took a little longer to recover than I thought,...

It took a little longer to recover than I thought, but I was back at work in 2 weeks. The only down side is it's hard for me to get my senior discount at restaurants now. Nobody believes I'm 72!

You look great the new me.
dont let unhappy people bring you down I have heard a lot of good things on this site about Dr. Diaz I had Dr Rodreguez in Ft Lauderdale he was great and so was all the staff there.
No one asked me to write to this sight I just wanted some positive stuff for people thinking about it I say go for it but check out your dr. and do what they say.
As soon as my face heals from the laser resurfacing (part II of the LSL...for me, anyway) I will. Right now, I look like I've been bobbing for french fries. LOL

I'm very sorry that you had such a bad experience. I am so happy with my Dr. that a friend of mine went and had hers done and she's thrilled. I think it all depends on the Dr.

Blessings,

TNM
Dear New Me,
I'm right there with you girl on not having my picture taken w/out makeup, but I did it for my LSL photos because I wanted to see my true results on film. You know, not makeup, hair back away from ears, etc. I hated it, but I did it anyway. I did have a horrible experience as did many others, so in their game of Russian Roulet, there happened to not be a bullet in the chamber. I'm so glad. I've cried enough tears, and when someone who really did have a good experience posts, I'm extatic! I know you're extatic about the results in your neck.

It would be nice if you posted exactly what you had done and provided your doctors name. Just as a matter of interest, and a photo of the "after" with hair pulled back and no makeup would be. Lord, if you had the nerve to post that first one, why be shy about showing the bare results of your procedure.
You weren't very forthcoming in your review about any details of your experience, why don't you share??? Don't be shy.

Best regards,
2trusting
-still with nerve damage on both sides of my face and up into my scalp.-

I can only say that my experience was great and I see no reason why yours wouldn't be too.