Botox is the Best Thing I Have Ever Done - Greenville, SC

I am a 37 year old female with two teenagers and...

I am a 37 year old female with two teenagers and noticed lines between my brows and crows feet over 2 years ago. It began to bother me b/c even when I was looking straight ahead or when I woke up I had deep indention's in between my brows. had Botox to correct/stop lines around my eyes (crowfeet) and in between my brows. I have now done this 5 times over the last year and a half, I go about every 3 to 4 months. I love it b/c it is not immediately noticeable, it slowly stops the lines in between my brows and lines by my eyes over 3-4 days. They offer Botox coupons where you get money off depending on the amount of Botox given, the minimum is $20.00 given to your account and they keep up with this, they also have a various amount of specials run monthly. I have no cons at all and would recommend Dr. McFadden from Advanced Cosmetic Surgery and his staff to anyone who asks or I tell about them.
Greenville Plastic Surgeon

Dr. McFadden has a wonderful personality, he is very easy to talk to and the best thing about him is that he does not try to sell you something you do not need.

Thanks for sharing, sounds like you are really happy with Botox.  Do you experience any of the common side effects after injection, like headaches?