? - Baltimore, MD

I am very pleased with my surgery and outcome of...

I am very pleased with my surgery and outcome of the procedure. Dr. Schreiber has always met my needs and knows me very well, excellent cosmetic surgeon, would highly recommend. Procedure was non-anxiety provking, healing time was good, my pain and discomfort lasted 2-3 days, down time from lifting heavier objects was about 2 weeks, no problems what so ever, could discontinue pain medicatiins after 3 days and take regular tylenol for discomfort! Great experience and it helps to have a doctor that knows your body and takes the time to discuss any questions related to procedure!
Congratulations on your breast implant revision! Just curious as to why you had a revision? What type and size implants did you get?
I did so because the ones I had were to large and flat, they were 505 moderate saline profile, I downgraded to 400 high profile silicone.
That's great you were able to get the look you wanted with a smaller implant and a different profile. Feel free to share any photos you're comfortable posting!
Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

Always very warm and personable, caring and concerned for what is in the best interests of his patients!