Botox Virgin Seeing Dr. Sachin Pawar 8/26/14 - Greenfield, WI

I've been thinking about getting Botox for over a...

I've been thinking about getting Botox for over a year but just didn't put forth enough effort to research or have a consultation. I've noticed lines in my forehead and brows for about 2 years but it didn't bother me enough to do anything about it. Occasionally I'd catch a glimpse of myself and think I should get something done but it wasn't until a family member said "Damn girl! You've got more wrinkles in your forehead than me and I'm twice your age." that I decided to see someone. I love her because she's family but I can't lie, at that very moment I wanted to slap her.

A couple of months later I saw a promo for Dr. Pawar for a free consultation and special for $10/unit of botox. I figured I'd kill two birds with one stone since I'd be in Chicago visiting. Consultation for rhinoplasty and botox for the brow or forehead. I didn't want to get both at the same time. I was advised that it was better to do one or the other first and then come back in two weeks if you wanted the other done so the eyelids wouldn't droop.

I don't want that plastic look but I would like to not look angry or confused. Wish me luck!

How did it go?  We need an update :)
NewMeat55 is right, it takes a few days to kick in.  I think it took 4 days before I could really tell mine kicked in.  It took my girlfriend 5+ days to notice.  But then all of a sudden no wrinkles!
Hello! Did you get your botox yesterday? Please share your results once you have seen them. If it is your 1st time, you may not see the full effect for up to 2 weeks, perhaps sooner. Its like you'll check the mirror an frown a dozen time a day, and then suddenly, wow! Check out my review on botox, 15 Years of Botox and Counting.

An update that's not really an update.

I did have the injections done but won't be undating my review until I'm a week or two out. I don't want to rave/rant about something that hasn't really set in yet.

However, I will say that I've have a mild to moderate headache that started immediately after the injections. I woke up yesterday and had hives from my neck to my waist and my right eyelid is swollen. I don't know if this has anything to do with the botox but in general I'm not feeling very perky.

Post Op Day 16

Love, love, love the results! It did take about a week to see the full effects. It was virtually painless. The hives probably were not related to the injections. The Dr. was great. He followed up by both the phone and email. I can't wait to get my forehead done.

I have one, tiny complaint. I could have used a touch more above my left eye. There's a weird little dent when I squint. Other than that, I'm really satisfied.

Day 16

Pics

Milwaukee Facial Plastic Surgeon

The doctor is professional and personable. Everything was explained in detail and I didn't feel rushed. I'd see him again and also refer others.