Eye Bags in the Family - Greenbrae, CA

I've always had bags under my eyes (since I was in...

I've always had bags under my eyes (since I was in elementary school), but it was the over eye droopiness was bugging me. The tired state of my eyes especially bothered me when I was applying makeup. I was nervous about scarring my face and/or (based on before/after photos I've seen), not particularly improving the situation. My eyes look better 4 weeks post-op, and I think they're still healing.
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Lee is great. She's very reassuring and makes the surgery a positive experience. I think she did well with what she had to work with!

Thank you for sharing! What was the procedure itself like for you? Did you have it done under local or general anesthesia?
The surgery was under a general anesthesia. I wouldn't call it painful, but the first three weeks post-op were worrisome. I think I was expecting a few bruises and nothing more. Instead, one eye watered and was blurry for at least a week; and my eyes felt tight and even difficult to close for a few weeks. They're much better now. My point is only that the recovery is more difficult than some might lead you to believe and the results are very subtle.