Rhinoplasty - Green, OH

He is awful. I had saline breast implants and...

He is awful. I had saline breast implants and rhinoplasty preformed by dr carp. 3 months after surgery they both rippled all the way around the implants. He said oh yeah that happens I can replace them for another $7,000! My nose is very crooked now. I also went to a real facial plastic surgeon because now I can not breath out of my left side. I was now have a devated septum! New to me. Dr carp didnt tell me I had a deviated septum or he gave me one or worse he didnt know! He has no idea was he is doing! Please dont make a huge mistake like me.

Akron Plastic Surgeon

He is awful!!!

No i had Dr Carp in 2010 for a tummy tuck and breast aug. it was terrible and he regused to correct it, saying there wasnt anything else he could do to make look better. I saw Dr Pedersen at Akron Plastic Surgeons in 2013, paid to have it ALL redone and THAT man is AMAZING!!! I had to pay $11,000 AGAIN....only difference is Dr.Pedersens work is PERFECT!! I wont go anywhere else ever again!!!
I'm looking for a board certified plastic surgeon for a septorhinoplasty. Dr. Carp's practice was one place I am considering. This post has me concerned and I did contact them 4 days ago and I was told they would get in touch with me but no one has. That also worries me. However this post does not tell much about the details of the entire experience, so I want to still be neutral if I want to consider Dr. Carp's practice even though the office has yet to get in touch with my inquiry. In my initial inquiry I just wanted to know if Dr. Carp specialized in nose surgeries and to know how many he performs a year. The person I contacted would not answer my question but kept asking me questions about where I am from, etc., etc. I felt like I was being interrogated almost and I just wanted to know how many nose surgeries the Doctor does. I would still like to learn more about this practice if they ever get back in touch with me, but your post about Dr. Pederson has turned me onto another surgeon to research that I did not know of. I do need a doctor who takes Medicare/Medicaid as I have both. Thank you for sharing and I greatly look forward to hearing back from you so I can learn more about your experience with each practice.
Everyone has different opinions & I respect those. For me personally, I honestly will never go ANYWHERE else ever again. I def dont have ridiculous expectations or expect perfection, thats completely impossible. But when u pay good money for something, respectfully give them a chance to make it right & they tell u, theres nothing we can do....only to turn around, REPAY it again and have it 100 times better and correctly, BEYOND what u expected. That should be done the first time. Some of these things are extremely painful procedures, that no one wants to repeat. But I can tell u from MY own personal experience...I think Dr.Pedersen has an amazing gift & talent and he is the only one I will ever see from here on out.
Sometimes I wonder if ppl who complain have unrealistic expectations. ...maybe b more investigative on your questions before a surgery? Our bodies arent always accepting of foreign procedures....i woulda made sure....I had some kind of time frame of him having to fix mistakes...he should...if his reputation is important to him...im looking for a surgeon. ...but your post...hmmm....ive had two procedures done.... not by dr carp...happy with both...but....I didnt heal..perfect...but...to some degree..thats a chance I took...i wish Dr carp would reply to this...my post is by no means meant disrespectful. ..just another worried risk taker...hope ur mission goes on a better track.. *.tammy

I'm sorry you're not happy with the results of either surgery, but I appreciate your sharing on RealSelf.