Rhinoplasty - Green, OH

He is awful. I had saline breast implants and...

He is awful. I had saline breast implants and rhinoplasty preformed by dr carp. 3 months after surgery they both rippled all the way around the implants. He said oh yeah that happens I can replace them for another $7,000! My nose is very crooked now. I also went to a real facial plastic surgeon because now I can not breath out of my left side. I was now have a devated septum! New to me. Dr carp didnt tell me I had a deviated septum or he gave me one or worse he didnt know! He has no idea was he is doing! Please dont make a huge mistake like me.

You should check out dr generolovich in Youngstown he is amazing plastic surgeon and great with corrective surgery and not too pricy his work is amazing if you want his number lmk I'm going to him and 6 of my friends have went to him!
No i had Dr Carp in 2010 for a tummy tuck and breast aug. it was terrible and he regused to correct it, saying there wasnt anything else he could do to make look better. I saw Dr Pedersen at Akron Plastic Surgeons in 2013, paid to have it ALL redone and THAT man is AMAZING!!! I had to pay $11,000 AGAIN....only difference is Dr.Pedersens work is PERFECT!! I wont go anywhere else ever again!!!
I'm looking for a board certified plastic surgeon for a septorhinoplasty. Dr. Carp's practice was one place I am considering. This post has me concerned and I did contact them 4 days ago and I was told they would get in touch with me but no one has. That also worries me. However this post does not tell much about the details of the entire experience, so I want to still be neutral if I want to consider Dr. Carp's practice even though the office has yet to get in touch with my inquiry. In my initial inquiry I just wanted to know if Dr. Carp specialized in nose surgeries and to know how many he performs a year. The person I contacted would not answer my question but kept asking me questions about where I am from, etc., etc. I felt like I was being interrogated almost and I just wanted to know how many nose surgeries the Doctor does. I would still like to learn more about this practice if they ever get back in touch with me, but your post about Dr. Pederson has turned me onto another surgeon to research that I did not know of. I do need a doctor who takes Medicare/Medicaid as I have both. Thank you for sharing and I greatly look forward to hearing back from you so I can learn more about your experience with each practice.
Akron Plastic Surgeon