Nightmare That is Never Ending - Green Bay, WI

I had Faxel Laser done 7 months ago. I had a great...

I had Faxel Laser done 7 months ago. I had a great complexion except for a little malasma on my checks. I went to Prevea Plastic Surgeon in Green bay, becuase I thought I could trust them talked with them for about a year before I finanaly did it. I was told nothing could go wrong and I would be fine in 7 days, but 7 months later my face is deformed with pimples which I only had 4 in my entire life, and now my face is covered with them, I have lines or wrinkles, huge pore and blotching skin, which I did not have any of these before the procedure. I look horrid and haven't left the house since I had this done except to got to work. I'm extremely depressed and can't look in the mirror. After everything that could go wrong, went wrong I was told I shouldn't be mad at the person who performed the precedure, because she was impropperly trained by the head of the clinic and was asked to seek a second opinion. All my questions were answered with I don't know, and they did not want to help me in any way. Please don't do it!

Prevea Plastic Surgeons in Green Bay