Cannot Thank my Surgeon Enough! - Great Neck, NY

Was an absolute amazing experience. Doctor and...

Was an absolute amazing experience. Doctor and staff made me feel at ease and took great care of me. Any questions I have had thus far about post op questions has been handled expertly by Dr. Tehrani and his staff. First few days were rough recovery wise but it gets better! Lipo of flanks done as well.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

LOVING my results so far

This recovery has been tough but its getting there. I have lost 20 lbs since the morning of my surgery and cannot wait to see how my body looks at 3 months PO

Mine or diamonds? I did not have mine relocated just new opening if that makes sense. My PS made a new opening for mine after he pulled the skin down but he leaves the original belly button intact.
You look great,, enjoy your new body!
So happy for you! My makeover was as dramatic as yours... just 2 totally different bodies in the end. I am so happy you're loving new body. Enjoy it beautiful woman!!!

OMG NO HANGING TUMMY!

So excited. Decided I would live without my CG for a few hours today. I was beginning to depend on it and look at it as my security blanket. Showered, put some vaseline on and put undies on and WOW....THEY FIT SO MUCH BETTER. Dog ear on left going down. Right dog ear still swollen.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Look Mom, no CG! (For this moment lol)

Lets try this again lol

Many more picturs Day 42 PO

BB a little red?

My BB looks a bit red to me and here is an update on my scar.

PO 2 Months

Almost 2 months PO...So happy with my results. I really am a changed woman, not only physically but emotionally and mentally.

GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!