Best in NYC - Great Neck, NY

I had an excess amount of skin and fat after years...

I had an excess amount of skin and fat after years of weight gain and weight loss. The procedure changed my life!

New York Plastic Surgeon

I don't usually give perfect scores because everyone has to work on something but Dr. Tehrani is truly the best at what he does. He is non-judgmental, safe, concerned and answered all questions. Some doctors will get annoyed by lots of questions and concerns and in my experience they have been somewhat obnoxious. Dr. Tehrani encouraged questions and allayed any concerns. I felt at ease and in great hands. without any problems. He is available at all times and his staff is incredible as well! They held my hand through everything.

This is an exceptional job, you look fabulous. I am in the process of searching for the best practice surgeons to do a TT. I made an appointment with a MD in the great neck area, but its not Dr. Tehrani, I think I should make an appointment for consultation. You look great.

You look fabulous!!  So happy you found the ideal doctor for yourself.  This is the biggest part of the process.  You look like an entirely new person.

Wow! Good for you! Your stomach looks amazing and that your hard work to become healtier fits that rest of you.