Smart Lipo Triplex -Upper & Lower Abdomen and Love Handles -Great Neck, NY

Hi Everyone!!! Im 33yrs, mother of 1 beautiful...

Hi Everyone!!! Im 33yrs, mother of 1 beautiful girl. I love every part of my body except my stomach. Over the pass yrs I have gained weight. After my daughter was born 10 yrs ago I weighed 160lbs now im 210 smh. The advantage of that is I'm 5'11 so I don't look that fat lol. My original plan was to get a tummy tuck, but my husband said it is too risky. So I started to do my research and decided to do smart lipo. I actually know friend of a friend who died during a tummy tuck procedure (sad) and I still wanted to to it smh ....Anyways....

I am very nervous and excited at the same time. I chose Dr. Marciano because she has great reviews. Also my friend got the same thing done and I like what I see :).

I will be posting pics closer to my procedure. Can't wait!

Thank u Hun..... I heard she's great can't wait :)
Good luck boo.. Go see Suzzane after when ur incisions r closed. She is the best..
Thank u Hun..... I heard she's great :)

And the count down is onnnnnn!!!!!!!! Lol 12 more...

And the count down is onnnnnn!!!!!!!! Lol 12 more days and its bye bye fat
Good luck! Only a few more days. You are encouraging me to be patient so I am sure you will do well.
Good luck!! I'm scheduled for the 31st. I'll be looking forward to your updates!

Tomorrow is the dayyyyyyyy

Tomorrow is the dayyyyyyyy

Still sore..will update you guys soon about the...

Still sore..will update you guys soon about the process

Hey guys!!!!!!! Today is the day after the...

Hey guys!!!!!!! Today is the day after the procedure and I must say besides the soreness I feel great... I'm already seeing a difference especially on the sides. I am still swollen and full of fluids of course so to see the final results can take awhile..

Dr. Marciano and her staff are very sweet. I read other reviews about the Dr. Bed manners, she probably read them too because while she was sucking out my fat lol she was talking to me making sure I was ok.

Will update you guys with pics
Thanks Nic28 & Babyfatbe gone, I'll get a car service when I pick a doctor and get a surgery date.
How much pain were you in immediately after the surgery? Were you coherent? I'm trying to figure out if I do the procedure will I be able to drive myself home; no one supports my decision to want to do smart lipo, therefore I have no ride.
You have to get someone to take you home because of the soreness plus the meds....I'm back at work now I only stayed homw the dayafter. Everyone is different tho becuaee my friend did it before me and she told me I might need the whole week .. but I'm good the only this is getting in & out of the car and trying to move around in the bed but its not as bad now since its the 3rd day..you'll be just fine :)

3 Days after

No more pain just numbness ..... I'm liking the results this far ...I came alonggggg way so I don't expect to be perfectly flat but if it happens I'm not complaining Lol
Your surgery looks great how much do u weigh now and then
Thank u ... I was 212 now I'm 206... I'm also eating right to keep up with it

Hey Guys!!!

Just more photos to show my progress .... Tomorrow will be 1wk ... One thing I've learn is to have patience and that's something I'm working on ...still numb and a bit swollen but that's about it ... Will up u guys when I start my massages :)
You look great. How do you feel?
Thanks Hun ... I'm feeling good bought a new garment and I'm liking the results so far....going for my first massages Sunday then back to the doc Monday for a follow up
Did you go see Suzanne at Chandra Wellness Center for your massage?

Went for a follow up today 6/3/13

3 weeks post-op ... So far so good. Just a quick update. Still sore and swollen in some areas.. I really want to exercise but I was told not to because I will get swollen again :( so ill just be patient.. Dr. Marciano say my stomach will shrink more ::) cant wait lol ...Here are some official doctor before and after pics...tell me what you think
Hi , how have u been a year later? Did u lose more weight? Or maintain it?
How are you?