Smart Lipo Triplex -Upper & Lower Abdomen and Love Handles -Great Neck, NY

Hi Everyone!!! Im 33yrs, mother of 1 beautiful...

Hi Everyone!!! Im 33yrs, mother of 1 beautiful girl. I love every part of my body except my stomach. Over the pass yrs I have gained weight. After my daughter was born 10 yrs ago I weighed 160lbs now im 210 smh. The advantage of that is I'm 5'11 so I don't look that fat lol. My original plan was to get a tummy tuck, but my husband said it is too risky. So I started to do my research and decided to do smart lipo. I actually know friend of a friend who died during a tummy tuck procedure (sad) and I still wanted to to it smh ....Anyways....

I am very nervous and excited at the same time. I chose Dr. Marciano because she has great reviews. Also my friend got the same thing done and I like what I see :).

I will be posting pics closer to my procedure. Can't wait!

And the count down is onnnnnn!!!!!!!! Lol 12 more...

And the count down is onnnnnn!!!!!!!! Lol 12 more days and its bye bye fat

Tomorrow is the dayyyyyyyy

Tomorrow is the dayyyyyyyy

Still sore..will update you guys soon about the...

Still sore..will update you guys soon about the process

Hey guys!!!!!!! Today is the day after the...

Hey guys!!!!!!! Today is the day after the procedure and I must say besides the soreness I feel great... I'm already seeing a difference especially on the sides. I am still swollen and full of fluids of course so to see the final results can take awhile..

Dr. Marciano and her staff are very sweet. I read other reviews about the Dr. Bed manners, she probably read them too because while she was sucking out my fat lol she was talking to me making sure I was ok.

Will update you guys with pics

3 Days after

No more pain just numbness ..... I'm liking the results this far ...I came alonggggg way so I don't expect to be perfectly flat but if it happens I'm not complaining Lol

Hey Guys!!!

Just more photos to show my progress .... Tomorrow will be 1wk ... One thing I've learn is to have patience and that's something I'm working on ...still numb and a bit swollen but that's about it ... Will up u guys when I start my massages :)

Went for a follow up today 6/3/13

3 weeks post-op ... So far so good. Just a quick update. Still sore and swollen in some areas.. I really want to exercise but I was told not to because I will get swollen again :( so ill just be patient.. Dr. Marciano say my stomach will shrink more ::) cant wait lol ...Here are some official doctor before and after pics...tell me what you think
Deborah Marciano

Google

Hi , how have u been a year later? Did u lose more weight? Or maintain it?
How are you?
YOU LOOK AWESOME! DID IT HURT
You look great. How do you feel?
Thanks Hun ... I'm feeling good bought a new garment and I'm liking the results so far....going for my first massages Sunday then back to the doc Monday for a follow up
Did you go see Suzanne at Chandra Wellness Center for your massage?

Thanks so much for your pics!!! Im scheduled for a BA with SL tomorrow... I know my doc will be great, but after reading all the crazy posts on this site, I was beginning to wonder. You look great & your success gives me hope!! keep up the posts :)

Thank u and good luck to u ...keep us posted
Your surgery looks great how much do u weigh now and then
Thank u ... I was 212 now I'm 206... I'm also eating right to keep up with it
Thanks Nic28 & Babyfatbe gone, I'll get a car service when I pick a doctor and get a surgery date.
How much pain were you in immediately after the surgery? Were you coherent? I'm trying to figure out if I do the procedure will I be able to drive myself home; no one supports my decision to want to do smart lipo, therefore I have no ride.
You have to get someone to take you home because of the soreness plus the meds....I'm back at work now I only stayed homw the dayafter. Everyone is different tho becuaee my friend did it before me and she told me I might need the whole week .. but I'm good the only this is getting in & out of the car and trying to move around in the bed but its not as bad now since its the 3rd day..you'll be just fine :)
Ooppss sorry about the typos
Ohh gosh, pain was zero to none from the pills they.gave me, all i felt was uncomfortable when they were filling me with fluid, the last thing a rememberwas them putting fluid in my back bc i fell asleep!!....lol.but u definitely can't drive yourself home, the dr.wont allow it. I suggest you find a taxi to get home :)
PBLG: i had choosen to do smarylipo &nobody supported me either so i just let it go, i then secretly started saving up the money and payed upfront 3975 than took hubby in with me so he could see i would be in good hands and we set a surgery date didnt tell anybody, that was the hardest part. The day after surgery i told my mother inlaw and mother who than told my sister, now its the best decision I've ever made bc if i would've told anyone someone would've ended up talking me out of it and I'd still be stuck with that ugly belly.
You will defiantly be "out of it" They gave me 2 vicodin and 2 xxyanx so I only remember them telling me they were done and asking if I was ok. I don't remember walking out or getting driven home or even walking up the 3 flights of stairs to my apartment. So I really don't see how you could even consider diving your self home. Most responsible clinics that do this require someone over the age of 18 to sign you out and drive you home. And you really need some one to help you the first 24 hours - waking you up to drink and take your antibiotics and pain med and eat. There is no way that I could have gone pee and put the garment back on. It is very form fitting and the fluid will be spilling out of the holes the first day. You need to stand on a towel or in the shower while you change out the gauze pads for the first day at least. Its a lot...hire a babysitter for yourself if you don't have a family member or friend that is willing to help you out. Good luck! I am on day 3 post op and am very happy.
I went on my consult with Dr. M a few weeks ago, she was very nice, pretty, young looking. I am still trying to get someone to come with me. Dr. M is not a fan of putting patients in a cab after the procedure. So until I can get someone to come with me, I'm going to continue to workout and eat clean. All you ladies look great.
Damn! Looking good lady. Please post more pics! Getting mine done on May 31st!
Thank you still anxious to see the final results ..but I'm feeling great...Good Luck to u
Hey looking good!!!....i hope your surgery went well!!!.......dont forget lots lots lots of water and no salty foods :)....
Thank you... every thing went well a little soreness here and there but I'm good now...thanks for the advice
Good luck! Only a few more days. You are encouraging me to be patient so I am sure you will do well.
Good luck!! I'm scheduled for the 31st. I'll be looking forward to your updates!
Thank u Hun..... I heard she's great can't wait :)